Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
JLR FEVER WILL NEVER DIE!! My forehead is still burning from those jasmine leaves Harit ate in episode 6 hahahaha....and i've still got my soriya dress on... :lol: :lol:
=O u have to take a pix for us darling!

^and i have my music on .. the house is still burning up .. and sarN's coming up with SORIYA taking the lead :ph34r: .. nice .. we can't settle for this much yet. STD, keeps spreading out those virus !!!

hehhe YES STD WILL SPREAD THE FEVER

kk sarN darling see if u like these i'll do more variations if u don't want these ones kk

chenling i see you!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey RAHUT i dont' know if you notice this but did you realize that HARITH'S MANSION in BANGKOK is the same mansion as RAHUT RISSAYA, paul's parent's house. His room is PAUL'S mom's room. why do i say so, the sofa that HARITH walked past in the last episode after SANSANEE came to visit her, the yellow ugly sofa that NOON was gonna sleep on and the mom kick her to go to the bathroom to sleep. yup. it's the same house and same room, no wonder i'm like, i saw this mansion before :p ..
the same house...i didn't notice it before :yahoo:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
girls you know i'm a bit slow, but the day before, i listened a song in youtube "i can't let go" and don't you think it will match with jlr?a mv?

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i be waiting lmao it prefect for my 1962 time period fiction

Edit : can u shift the letter to the bright side of Soriya . Harit is a bad boy like him stay in the dark side

cecilia

Staff member
OH NO!! 1962 time period fiction .. why period .. okay, will there be the 3 r in this period lakorn .. remember, THAILAND WAS NOT STRICT back then. so it's okay to be like lust/caution *i swore, i have not watch it but heard ppl complain/compliment of the lustiness :loool: *

sarN

sarNie Granny
lakorn back then are more abusive and rate R" then now girl ...hahah

cecilia

Staff member
drama. drama. i love drama. keep it that way .. a little comedy will be fun too .. but drama with three BIG R .. my fave :p I READ THE PROLOGUE AND LOVE IT .. I left a comment in that thread ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg .. it soo funnie cuz it true!!!!!!!! i grow up watching chinese series really , Lakorn came later in my blossom years hahah

cecilia

Staff member
^ahah. and thanks to the TRIPLE R .. we are now hardcore R LAKORN LOVERS .. i know know what you mean, i use to be a TVB SERIES ADDICT .. i love them funky n'ek hairs :loool: the list make me laugh b/c it bring back the good old memory .. someday, STD'S list will bring that too :p