Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Breezelda

sarNie Egg
Hey ladies. :D

OMG... his singing! :lol: It wasn’t unpleasant to say the least, but kind of strange to see him perform. Well...have to say his rendition of the other theme song from JLR wasn’t bad at all.

Anyway, I just uploaded another video to youtube. I thought I’d share it with you guys here as well. This time I reverted back to something more fast paced and again focus the video on a darker subject. Harit and all of his wicked deeds. And also I would have to thank Zolie (I know you'd be lurking soon :p ) for suggesting that particular song.

Here’s the youtube link. Enjoy and goodnight.

Rattlesnake Smile- JLR (MV)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNTBjbm0Tqc

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha!!!! :lol: :p I see u too!! What to do, we go to the same forums. Seth, remember, get enough rest. U need all the energy u can get to spam this friday (Aus time) with us JLRians & ATeamers!! B)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hahahaha!!!! :lol: :p I see u too!! What to do, we go to the same forums. Seth, remember, get enough rest. U need all the energy u can get to spam this friday (Aus time) with us JLRians & ATeamers!! B)
muahhahahha, sure i will. just prepare for the spamming on thurs/fri everyone...u too cikna, come prepared and get ready to spam. i guessin the forum's post is gonna shoot up by 500 posts lol.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Rissaya, I'm always prepare for some competition if it about Harit 2008, ask my JLR sisters. hehe They know how I am when it come to Harit 2008. My #1 Harit 2008 taker is Vansanee. :lol:
Good Morning Sisters :tease:

Moh dont w/e Me....Woman!!!!
Wrong Harit and fall in love with him too...Please W/e Moh..

Rissaya... Prisna will take me down any day when it comes to Harit 2008 and I'm her JLR sisters too she will hunt you down.... but I always love her but never will give up Harit 2008 to her or you. If you dont try to stay away from Harit I'm asking GP to throw coconuts at you and I will use Moh skittles gun on you too.... I will tie Prisna and you together with Boontai.... :loool:

Prisna we got Harit 2008 not 1989...not 1998...not 2988...OK... Harit 2008 my dear... :p

neena

sarNie Adult
i found the site where they are selling Jam leuy ruk on DVD but only to buyers in thailand and england it looks like...the money is in euro...maybe they haven't even started selling yet because it says 0.00 euro...its so confusing!! wish it was in US dollars! i'll buy it!!
dvd

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Rissaya... Prisna will take me down any day when it comes to Harit 2008 and I'm her JLR sisters too she will hunt you down.... but I always love her but never will give up Harit 2008 to her or you. If you dont try to stay away from Harit I'm asking GP to throw coconuts at you and I will use Moh skittles gun on you too.... I will tie Prisna and you together with Boontai.... :loool:

Prisna we got Harit 2008 not 1989...not 1998...not 2988...OK... Harit 2008 my dear... :p
HELLO MY LOVELY JLR SISTERS! :kiss:

I will throw the twin diaper at you and other who want to take Harit 2008 away from me. Love you dear but I can't give my baby daddy away to anyone. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

fine...you can all take harit 2008....i'll just take Aum Atichart...the one and only....hahahahaha....i found a loop hole....
harit

aum atichart

Hey ladies. :D

OMG... his singing! :lol: It wasn’t unpleasant to say the least, but kind of strange to see him perform. Well...have to say his rendition of the other theme song from JLR wasn’t bad at all.
Anyway, I just uploaded another video to youtube. I thought I’d share it with you guys here as well. This time I reverted back to something more fast paced and again focus the video on a darker subject. Harit and all of his wicked deeds. And also I would have to thank Zolie (I know you'd be lurking soon :p ) for suggesting that particular song.

Here’s the youtube link. Enjoy and goodnight.

Rattlesnake Smile- JLR (MV)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNTBjbm0Tqc
love your mv....it was so funny when you wrote that this video contains mature themes :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Breez! LMAO
Why do you keep pulling me back in...with all these vids.
I'm never letting him go now!
Vansanee you missed out on last nights convo...
I'm not sharring my weapons anymore...There's too many girls to fight off..
If I share I'll be in danger too! :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol, Sala, you be talking in third person now! how are you dear? And all the hunnies!!!!! :kiss:

LMAO hahahhahh its too funny cuz u kno how i said all my close friends call me GP or w/e well they usually refer to me to that in notes in stuff hahah and ever since i started talkin to you sisters i say GP out loud lmao hahahhaha and they're like huh? hehheheh yes sometimes i talk in third person out loud idk i'm just BAM AHMAZING like that thats how i jungle roll B) yeaaaa u just wish u could be GP HAH lmao i love you darling u need to come bak on! hahhaa yea i love my name GP its just BAM! grudgeprincess the one and onlyyyyyyyyy yeaaaaaa hhahha i love you hugs and kisses! <3

Prisna.....I love you sweetie but I love Harit more... So you think I cant take him away from you.....you have nooooo idea.. ^_^

When you were gone Harit 2008 was with me and the other sisters was like all over him like little monkeys hanging on to a tree.. yes I'm talking about you MOh..Starry...GP..AMi..Raiya.. :loool: :loool:

Good Nite To All My JLR Sisters
JLR lovers Please go vote.... SB is beating JLR
uhm darling. i missed u last nite ALOT! where were u? =[ =[ =[ and yes EVERYONE GO VOTE JLR it behind by like a copule GO GO GO!

your coconuts...not an april fool's joke is it....
*shakes head* no i'm not kidding bout my coconuts ask the sisters they all experienced it first hand LMAO u better be lucky i don't get my darling LALA in here she likes to fill my coconuts w/ poop i'm forreal on this LMAO hahhahahhhahaha <3 u darling

OH NO!!!!!! JLR can't lose to SB!!!! JLR is always first in my heart. *moves moh's finger and clicks her vote for JLR...... running away now before she brings on the slaps. LMAO*
STARRY GO GO GO! *GP has her camoflauge on! i be the lookout if i see her coming don't worry i got yo bak sista LMAO hahahha go go go!!! i hear here commmmmmmmming! LMAO

I sure you ladies was all over Harit 1998 because when I'm gone Harit 2008 with me. :p
SB beating because alot of member was waiting for this lakorn even me but I vote for JLR, my FVER LAKORN.
PRISNA i love you. get on msn! lmao

OOOOOOOOOOOOO kk after i post this i gota go watch darling i always love your MVs they always HAWT AND SEXXXY! can't wait! <3

HELLO MY LOVELY JLR SISTERS! :kiss:

I will throw the twin diaper at you and other who want to take Harit 2008 away from me. Love you dear but I can't give my baby daddy away to anyone. :lol:
yea but not at GP cuz she the one changing them ;) (u wonder where LALA gets all the poop from to fill my coconuts) LMAO

fine...you can all take harit 2008....i'll just take Aum Atichart...the one and only....hahahahaha....i found a loop hole....
harit

VANSANEE, PRISNA u see this we gotta take RR down LMAO launches coconut LALA filled them all the way up lmao

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
oh my FEVER lord. damn that was a HAWT and SEXXXY MV *replay* LMAO o my geez. girl i love ur MVs can't wait for more!

LMAO hahaha since no one is on MSN atm GP can finally make up for yesterday since SOME sisters were distracting me LMAO they kno who they are ahahahhahhahhahaah i love you all! hugs and kisses! hahah who wants another *imagination running wild* pix or in Ceci's words "a picture worth a thousand thoughts" HAHA well see wut how BAM AHMAZING i am

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO :loool:
I'll only close my eyes if when I open them Umm is in front of me!
Whaaaaaaa cant wait for that to happen!
Breez's MV was super hot
I couldnt pay attention to the song but gosh what I did hear...whaaaa totally went with what I was seeing!
Didnt realize Harit pushed Soriya so many times! :blink:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO :loool:
I'll only close my eyes if when I open them Umm is in front of me!
Whaaaaaaa cant wait for that to happen!
Breez's MV was super hot
I couldnt pay attention to the song but gosh what I did hear...whaaaa totally went with what I was seeing!
Didnt realize Harit pushed Soriya so many times! :blink:
Prisna can i borrow Harith for 5 mins? i need him to distract Moh so Starry can vote for her thank you darling i love you!

i kno rite man he's a vicious BEAST that lives in his jungle LMAO sexxxy o yeaaaaaa lmao moh i don't see u newhere not for long i just checked fanfic thread haha i was the only one in there ima go find u is ur phone on? brb i need to do chores =[ be reaal quick u better be here wen i get bak LMAO jk u'll distract me HAHHAHHAHA jk i still love you and miss talkin to u now go go go

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Prisna can i borrow Harith for 5 mins? i need him to distract Moh so Starry can vote for her thank you darling i love you!

i kno rite man he's a vicious BEAST that lives in his jungle LMAO sexxxy o yeaaaaaa lmao moh i don't see u newhere not for long i just checked fanfic thread haha i was the only one in there ima go find u is ur phone on? brb i need to do chores =[ be reaal quick u better be here wen i get bak LMAO jk u'll distract me HAHHAHHAHA jk i still love you and miss talkin to u now go go go
LMAO
You'll need to borrow him to distract me for more than 5 mins girl!
He's mine forever!!!!
Who do you think your dealing with!? :ph34r:
I'll be on in a few. My phone is out of battery girl..
I havent charged it since I got back from cali! hahaha
Today I'm invisable..lol...I'll change it when I log on kk! tty soon! :kiss: