Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
GP I love your list. Hahaha. It just keeps on growing. I love the metephors parts. Make me laugh.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GP..... :eek: :eek: I cant believe you're giving my coconut to MOh... I though I waS your favorite sister and all that... :( :( You broke my heart.. :lmao:
GP... Love your list sweetie.. Still cant believe YOU...

Sarah lover all your posters....so HOT!!!!!

Breezelda love your new MV!!!!

rissaya... I think is time for me to tie you down to that coconut tree of your... Good thing is you have GP for company,, ;p

Moh.. I want to take you to another place with me...please join me my lovely sister

Prisna....what should I do with you missy???
GP is my company...oh no she'll try throwing coconuts at me...what am i going to do....
let me him just once...okay....
"please..otherwise this defendant will not love you" *wink*
(haha i'll still love you though...but it will have to be a battle for him...first i'll let everyone fight and then i would be the last one standing...ahaha my master plan)
but if there will be a fight then bring it on....this picture can represent our battle^^

i'll be wario :loool: aggressive

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ~what was the slap for???

youre having trouble with Ateam forum too!?

ps i take it your off wrk already lol boy you are early ...the meeting isnt til 6:30 *3 hrs early like the interview with harit :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO....
I dont know how to post on there...w/o quoting...
Where is Seth?....AAAHHHHHhhhhhh
I'm watching Oprah and the guest are the married couple with the prego husband...
Very interesting.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
only insane for harit/aum atichart (but i am not boontai)....muahhhahahaha...i do have a msn...whyyyyyyyyy are you trying find me so then you will kidnap me and bring me to the island...and tie me up...i told you i'll be back in a minute...ahaha but alright i'll go with you..just please don't leave me with boontai here:

gorgeous..i used one as my desktop^^

heehee i feel so happy today...because today i was holding my two-month old niece and she was getting fussy so then i showed her aum atichart and she started drooling (of course she is a baby but i think it was him) and then i sang her the JLR song (not well though) and then she fell asleep heehee....
LMAO girl i love ur lil picture things lmao i can't find to google stuff and find these things like u can <_< lmao and wuts ur MSN thing mine's Grudgeprincess@aol.com add me darling! we always have a JLR PARTYYYYYY in there everynite i'm inviting you LMAO hahhahaha and yes darling *shakes head* of course ur boontai crazy hahahahhahah ooo love JLR storrrriess hehhehe

GP..... :eek: :eek: I cant believe you're giving my coconut to MOh... I though I waS your favorite sister and all that... :( :( You broke my heart.. :lmao:
GP... Love your list sweetie.. Still cant believe YOU...

darling i miss you. where have u been. be on tonite kk. and darling. i did save ur coconut cuz MOH wanted to steal but then nah cuz i saw u GIVING AMI a CUTE LIL MONKY AND SOME PEARLS? yea ring a bell? and darling your gona ALWAYS be my favorite sister OF ALL u hold title don't you remmber? and yes u still OWN it haha. (go steal it back from Moh darling!) BUT FIRST U GOTTA GIVE ME A CUTER MONKY THAN THE ONE U GAVE AMI LMAO hugs and kisses hurry up and come bak on i haven't talked to you in like 30975010375072307065723 years. i love you <3

Ha? what about was it about ami <_<? lol, im here now...where are you. lol, im not in trouble am i ? where's my mask
Is this about the plan to kidnap aum and krit and rain etc etc lmao?
seth darling! i miss u!! i haven't even got to talk to you yet but spam fest in Ateam rite? i'll log on in a sec hehehhee come on to MSN kk

GP is my company...oh no she'll try throwing coconuts at me...what am i going to do....
(haha i'll still love you though...but it will have to be a battle for him...first i'll let everyone fight and then i would be the last one standing...ahaha my master plan)
but if there will be a fight then bring it on....this picture can represent our battle^^

i'll be wario aggressive

oooooooooooo i'm ur company HAHHAHA YEAAAAAAAAAAAA CUZ GP IS BAM AHMAZING LIKE THAT lmao (what am i ur company for? LMAO) all i kno is u my company for MSN hurry and add me so we can talk kk lmao all the sisters got it and BAM THAT IS THE MOST AHMAZINGEST GAME EVER ITS BAM AHMAZING!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O YEAAA GO BRAWL. lmao its wen my lil bro was making me play w/ him that he came up w/ the idea to make our own JLR FEVER game for Wii lmao nahh i think we all no who'll be the last one standing LMAO

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

806. you have a green pen for JUNGLE WRITING
807. you like to tap your pen to the JLR songs exspecially when your in a room full of people and its green pen-dropping quiet LMAO
808. you say "I GOTTA WRITE THAT DOWN" quite alot
809. you've visited the craft store 9375093275070237X during your JLR period
810. hahah sarN refers the JLR list as the "STAR WARS LIST" lmao hahahhaha the JLR STAR WARS LIST hahaaa
811. there's a lot of head shaking from me to the other sisters LMAO
812. hahah all this gutter talk *shakes head*
813. my geez all the sisters got these X RATED minds and imaginations and still trying to claim to be the "most innocent sister" wow see LIES hahahhahhahaahah
814. we can tell exactly where one sister or the other is we good hunters like that
815. hahaha wen we see Tawatchai/Chai we ask where Sunsanee/Joy or vice versa
816. man we would OWN that Sierra Mist commercial we can't RESIST JLR like them people can't RESIST THE MIST haha
817. we gona get them personalized bumper stickers and make a JLR FEVER INFESTED SARNIE SISTER and stick it on our car
818. we include JLR in our school/work even if theres no relation
819. man we love it when it rains HAHHAHHAHAH
820. WOO can't wait til MAY (next month) cuz in May it has that saying "May showers bring more flowers" (or something like that) ahha and that means more RAIN!!!!!!! hahahhaha
821. yes its a JLR CALENDAR in here (nah it just helps us sisters remmeber wut day it is) LMAO hahahha
822. when we tell someone how many sisters we have the look on there face is priceless
823. hahahhah we all add our own little thing to this HARDCORE JLR WORLD of ours
824. we have to turn on the fan/AC on to cool down the HAWT STEAMY "stuff" that goes on in here LMAO even if its freezing outside
825. yes the coconuts with poop are real
826. we'd like to share EVERYTHING w/ the sisters so they all experience it all first hand HAHA good or bad
827. Vansanee has started a "BEHIND GROUP" lmao free registration! lmao *i'm a temporary member*
828. the word PRISONER is like BAM another instinct word for us hahhah
829. yes we would say "NO! PLEASE TAKE ME! BUT NOT THE JLR!" LMAO
830. Aum's book is our lil bedtime story HAHHAHHAA all we need is translation LMAO
831. haha its good practice for us to type in diff. languages to each other
832. yes we pray for our sisters at night before we go to bed
833. man these MVs (exspecially Breezelda's) ARE HAWT AND SEXXXY hahah we realize how mean Harith was to Soriya
834. we could start our own JLR dictionary hahaha and we spell sexy like SEXXXY yea u like my spellings don't you? LMAO
835. we very "nice" stealing each others gifts AHEM MOH haha so when you see her post "i'm the most nicest, innocent, sister" its all lies
836. we like to perserve our JUNGLE hhaha coconuts, skittle guns, pearls, and what not
837. our laptops/computers are on so long the motor burns and u can feel the heat (it gives off the JLR HOTT STEAMY SEXXXY HEAT) <-- that make us turn the fan on LMAO
838. when we see a lot of paper being used you like to say "Ahem, excuse me your wasting trees from my JLR JUNGLE"
839. when neone walks in your room or wherever all they see is images/flashbacks/memories of JLR
840. you spent your APRIL FOOL'S DAY w/ the JLR sisters
[/size]
lol, Sala, i'm lovin each and every bit of it! man, i think we shouldn't start a dictionary so that other people will be so confused when they hear us speak JLR. lmao! And i think it would be so cool if we really did make bumper stickers for JLR! Lmao, just need the car now! :p :lol:
- GREEN car
- JLR bumper sticker
- JLR license plate
- JLR music blasting

aw, and i do love it when it rains...OMG! just imagine AUM standing in the rain getting soaked! ... AND he has a white shirt on!... AND he then takes it off!!! loooool! you won't be able to tell i'm drooling cuz of all the rain! XD

Dang Sarah, the artwork is hot!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehe thankx for all the comments darlings hugs and kisses to you all :kiss:

lmao for my MEAN HARITH dude, he's very unphotogenic lmao from the pictures i've seen. haha so i'll have to stalk him videotaping lmao he even does that catwalk that HARITH does oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO i'll get to that as soon as i can hahhahahahhah

hehhe ok well i didn't get baby chicks on wed. b/c tomara me and our lil bro don't have skool toamra so my dad is gona take us so we can pick! hehehe i'll vdo tape for u all to see ;)

WOOO! spam fest in ATEAM forum today! hehehe i just took a 2 hour nap and ima bout to eat so wen i get bak i'll be BAM refressssshing lmao ahhahh i'll have some stuff up :p

aww RR was that bear w/ the sorry thing to me/rest of the sisters? LMAO i forgive u always love you hugs and kisses darling <3 get on MSN!

jjinxx

awwwww Sala you're getting baby chicks? like the tiny lil things with the yellow fuzzy feathers? :wub: hehe, what'll you name 'em? sweet!

Star wars huh? lol, reminds me, my teacher had me play the theme song for that :mellow:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol, Sala, i'm lovin each and every bit of it! man, i think we shouldn't start a dictionary so that other people will be so confused when they hear us speak JLR. lmao! And i think it would be so cool if we really did make bumper stickers for JLR! Lmao, just need the car now! :p :lol:
- GREEN car
- JLR bumper sticker
- JLR license plate
- JLR music blasting

aw, and i do love it when it rains...OMG! just imagine AUM standing in the rain getting soaked! ... AND he has a white shirt on!... AND he then takes it off!!! loooool! you won't be able to tell i'm drooling cuz of all the rain! XD

Dang Sarah, the artwork is hot!

darlingi see you! how ur MSND project go? i'll be bak to talk to you after i eat kk get on MSN kk! i haven't talked to you in a while i miss you alot so get on kk oooooooooooooo lmao i have the JLR music blasting, i can get the lisecene plate (my dad asked me a month ago its like 30 bucks for it lmao o well that car gona be mine soon so HAHA), remember that one day i went car looking w/ my parents well i bought it its a beige convertible beetle i always wanted a green one they'll let me drive in a year or two so when i do get it ima go paint it green for you all and this weekend i'll go find the place they make stickers they usually at flea markets and stuff ahhaha nah remmeber that pink car that they advertised JLR on? i put it on the list yeaaa we gona be pimpin in that car

=O NOW U SEE HOW THESE BAM JLR CHAIN REACTIONS WORK? Bao isn't innocent no mo LMAO hahahahahahahahahhahahahahh girl u thinkin to much HAHHAHHAHHAH jk but get on MSN later kk hugs and kisses brb gona go eat <3

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
awwwww Sala you're getting baby chicks? like the tiny lil things with the yellow fuzzy feathers? :wub: hehe, what'll you name 'em? sweet!

Star wars huh? lol, reminds me, my teacher had me play the theme song for that :mellow:

girl i post and theres more posts up lmao stalling from my ramen noodles w/ egg LMAO hahahhaa umm yes darling wut else do u call the baby chicks? LMAO hahhahahhahah yeaaa ima get some yellow ones for VANSANEE AND AMI and some brown ones and black ones i'll vdo tape get on MSN so we can discuzz which one u want and all kk lmao that star wars thing is sarN's idea lmao i still don't get how it ties to my list o well i love her haha so its now JLR STAR WARS LIST lmao

jjinxx

lol, kk, you eat up your noodles! haha, if you get hungry and then angry i might get tied to a tree! :p nighty!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO girl i love ur lil picture things lmao i can't find to google stuff and find these things like u can <_< lmao and wuts ur MSN thing mine's Grudgeprincess@aol.com add me darling! we always have a JLR PARTYYYYYY in there everynite i'm inviting you LMAO hahhahaha and yes darling *shakes head* of course ur boontai crazy hahahahhahah ooo love JLR storrrriess hehhehe

oooooooooooo i'm ur company HAHHAHA YEAAAAAAAAAAAA CUZ GP IS BAM AHMAZING LIKE THAT lmao (what am i ur company for? LMAO) all i kno is u my company for MSN hurry and add me so we can talk kk lmao all the sisters got it and BAM THAT IS THE MOST AHMAZINGEST GAME EVER ITS BAM AHMAZING!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O YEAAA GO BRAWL. lmao its wen my lil bro was making me play w/ him that he came up w/ the idea to make our own JLR FEVER game for Wii lmao nahh i think we all no who'll be the last one standing LMAO
i google to find only the great and finer pictures for you ahaha....i'm glad you like them...i will never be boontai...unless me and harit did "it" ahaha........and no matter what...i'll be the last one standing^^

neena

sarNie Adult
me and my little sister had a conversation about aff and aum...and he said he kinda looks like a monkey...which we both agree on...at times, aum kinda looks like a monkey... :lol: :lol: (its the ears) then we were looking at pictures of aff and we thought she looked like a horse....hahaha...i'm sorry...i love them but i have to admit that...only to my jlr sisters though!! :lol: :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
it ok , i think everyone look like a certain animal you just have to found ourself LMAO i look like a bulldog :lol: