Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sulad

sarNie Adult
Lala how the heck are you...long time no see!!!
AMI!
I'm doing great.
I have been so busy that haven't gotten the chance to come on and chat with you gals.
But I miss you ladies.
How about you?
How have you been?
Hopefully you're doing great.
Love and miss you gals.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

856. we need to get a BIGGER computer/laptop screen to fit all the windows we have open LMAO
857. we each have our own JLR chick
858. when we play a video game or w/e and we get to name the character we're playing we pick out a JLR name LMAO
859. you know how you save files as (.wmv, .mp3, .avi, .rtf, etc.) it be cool if we could save it as a .JLR file hahhaha
860. our WHOLE JLR PERIOD could be made into a lakorn
861. we all have PEARL WHITE smiles
862. you have the SISTERS as friends on SW
863. we still have our JLR siggs and icons
864. haha we love sitting around Starry's campfire singing Raiya's "catch a falling star" song
865. your gonna add them green short spoons that Soriya used at Harith's island to your silverware/wait the spoons green LMAO i mean EATINGWARE ? lmao is that even a word? o well the things you use to eat w/ (spoons, forks, chopsticks, etc.) LMAO ahha WOO ANOTHER HUNTING!
866. if we were to visit the JLR JUNGLE and the places they filmed we'd deff. bring something back w/ us (a leaf from THE TREE, a pearl, a piece of the hut, etc.)
867. we STILL haven't been out w/ our friends LMAO hahahhahaa
868. if we were to enter a contest to make something or whatever we'd incoporate JLR into it and we would deff. win
869. when our moms/parents tell their friends about JLR and recommend it you immediatly jump into the conversation and start blabbing how great it is lmao like BAM!
870. WOO! we gotta get a JLR door bell! hahahaha we'd make sure everyone comes to our house then lmao then it rele be a FULL HOUSE haha
871. OH YEAAA we need to go get them customized keys and get a JLR JUNGLE PRINT key heheheh cuz its the key to our hearts
872. WOO HOO! JLR SISTERS gona get them PEARL CHARM FRIENDSHIP/SISTER BRACELETS GOING ON o YEAAA
873. ^^ we gotta go get charms that represent each of us for our PEARL CHARM BRACELET!!
874. ooo and on the lil tag that says where its from or where its made we gotta get it customized to say "JLR FEVER" or something like that haha
875. yes when our cars get foggy windows we gona write JLR FEVER w/ our fingers and every car that passes by can read our windows HAHHAH
876. WOO HOO! go wash your car and use the foam to write JLR FEVER
877. LMAO we have to be very cautious of what we post in the thread for the sisters hahahahahha
878. we can tell how long our sisters stayed on for and what time they posted in the JUNGLE OF POSTS by the "time posted" LMAO its surprising how late one stays up
879. our hearts are about to BURST with all the LOVE we have for JLR
880. LMAO god Harith gets TOUCHY TOUCHY with Soriya hahahhaahha
881. if we were asked to draw a map of the JLR ISLAND we would know where the cave, tree, huts, Harith's house, Harin's grave, the boats, the docks, the waterfall, etc. goes
882. WOO HOO! when our radio station has them SHOUT OUT DAYS we call in and give shout outs to our JLR FEVER and our SISTERS! then they hang up on us cuz they think we insane LMAO that why we have the REDIAL button LMAO
883. LMAO no sister accepts the "bad" things they do that's when we point fingers at the other sisters and start looking around like we don't know whats going on hahah
884. OH YEAAA we sisters are so BAM AHMAZING we can transform into nature LMAO turning into water, rocks, air BAM BAM BAM!
885. GOD the nicknames the sisters come up with *shakes head*
886. WE LOVE saying AFF TASAKORN ATICHART
887. haha now where are we gonna get chains? LMAO the ROPE is for trees the chains for us :ph34r:
888. ahhahah we really know how to get the sisters to show their real insides LMAO its only a matter of time
889. we LOVE catching each other everyday
890. LMAO all these breathing lessons w/ GP *shakes head* HAHHAHA you'd think i'm giving birth LMAO
891. we deff. can play the SKITTLES COMMERCIAL cuz we got the skittle guns and we are the RAINBOW OF SISTERS
892. LMAO ur hands get tired from trying to scroll down the list cuz its so long HAAHHAHA
893. LMAO when them ice cream companies let us create a new flavor we gona make a JLR one ahaha JLR STRAWBERRY FEVER LMAO hey i'd eat everyday
894. yes i keep a piece of paper in my purse so i can keep adding to the list when i think of a new bullet LMAO
895. you have realized how slow you can be sometimes LMAO hahahaha
896. WOO HOO we have BAM AHMAZING puns in here hahhahaahhaa
897. THIS IS THE WAY WE LIVE THIS IS THE WE JUNGLE ROLL
898. LMAO we LOVE Moh's pictories
899. WOO! THANKS TO MOH FOR MAKING IT PAST 500 PAGES!
900. AND BAM! ITS 900! WOO! NEW COLOR CHANGE!! HAHAH JUNGLE BLUE FOR THE RAIN WE LOVE SO MUCH AND THE WATER!!!!! ALL THAT WATER.....................LMAO

901. LMAO Cecilia says we have the ability to SHOOT FIRE from our eyes from the HAWT pixs/shoot LMAO hahaha
902. WE LOVE CECILIA FOR POSTING THE UNSEEN PIXS FROM THE SEXXXY SHOOT ONLINE FOR US!
903. LMAO oh yeaa we love FOBBing EVERYTHING hahahhahha OUR WORDS are BAM AHMAZING
904. WOO HOO! STARRY'S FANFIC TRAILERS ARE HAWT! <3
905. LMAO we migrate everywhere w/ each other SPAM BAMMiN hahahahahhaha but we make sure to stay away from some places....... LMAO
906. we are the JLR chicks/chickens and SARN is our MOTHER HEN/FARMER!
907. hahhaha we so FEVERED now we getting JLR CHICKEN POX lmao all this chicken talk HAHAHHAHHAHAHA
908. o dear we are now known as the R-RATED siters? LMAOOOO *this excludes GP cuz i'm the most innocent one* LMAO
909. BAM! we are getting JLR PATENTS for our ideas
910. THIS LIST is like the LAW BOOK of JLR IT IS SET IN STONE well in this case HARD JUNGLE STONE
911. hahah we always have our MAKE UP POSTING for the days we missed SPAM BAMMiN
912. we are the JLR cheerleaders!! WOOT WOOT GO ATEAM!
913. ^ GAYU AND CHUMPOO ARE OUR MASCOTS
914. our uniforms are in JUNGLE GREEN! w/ the other colors as stripes
915. if we see someone w/ JLR related things we ATTACK them and scare the crap out of them and demand where they get it from and ask if you can have it LMAO cuz if you don't someone else will do it before you
916. on the island sand we gona line the coconuts up to spell out JLR FEVER hahah so when the helicopters go by they can read LMAO then they be joining us LMAO
917. HAHAH ya'll keep on giving me ideas for the list and they come at like 9832659816395982 at a time LMAO hahhhhah intresting how i keep track of them all LMAO i already got the next update hahahhahhahaa
918. LMAO we getting skinny fingers cuz they in shape from typing so much
919. OH YEAA when we go to the JLR ISLAND we gona find a conch shell and when we put it to our ear to listen to it we gona hear the JLR harmony
920. LMAO OH YEAA WE BAMMiN W/ OUR JLR SISTERS MOB that's what RR calls us hahahhahaha
921. WE LOVE OUR JLR STYLE on how we ROLL, SHOP, DRIVE, EVERYTHING *credit to Raiya*
922. LMAO VAN'S SEX story IS HILARIOUS <3
923. WE ALL GANGSTAS IN THE HOOD JLR BANGIN LMAO
924. we put the FOB in FOBB
925. we are the JLR DISNEYWORLD cuz we are the happiest magical place on Earth (but our fanfics aren't Disney rated LMAO)
926. LMAO we lost/losing our voices from singing the JLR songs so much hahahah
927. ^^ another symptom we starting to sound like BAI HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
928. we HAVE to walk down the fruit aisle when we go to the grocery store to relive the moments hahahha
929. ^^^ WOO HOO ITS SARN"S STRAWBERRY SEASON!
930. WE ARE THE ONES THAT STARTED IT ALL
931. ^^ WE THE JLR CAVE-SISTERS (like cavemen) OF THE JLR ISLAND AND CAVE AND EVERYWHERE ELSE
932. hahah we gotta recycle now cuz we have to protect our JUNGLE TREES!
933. OO YUMM WE NEED SOME STRAWBERRY GUM
934. we deff. need to go to the country and pick strawberries! hahaa i already have! on sunday =]
935. yes. well all have some Sunsanee in us
936. WOO HOO! we be PiMPiN w/ our JLR TATTOOS LMAO
937. OH YEAAA we would have the sisters as MODS/ADMINS for our websites
938. OOO! we need to get one of them road signs for JLR hahahha it be a green sign LMAO strawberry shaped HAHAHA
939. hehe we love to confuse others that way we don't feel as alone hahahahhah
940. LMAO we hookin up the lil ones so we can deff. be SISTERS in law LMAO hahah me and moh got this lmao
941. WE HAVE SONG WRITERS to add to our career list thankx to RR!
942. we can also add POEM writers thankx to RR heheh we love her for our songs/poems/quotes and things
943. oh dear if we this bad now w/ work and school imagine us in the summer LMAO hahahha we'll never see the light of day LMAO hahahahahha we gona be JLR hermit crab sisters hahahhah
944. oh yeaaa we "tam boon" at Wat (temple) for the sisters and give them our HAPPY NEW YEAR BLESSINGS
945. if one of the sisters can't do something another sister will do it for her
946. WOO! we need to go out and buy them picture frame slide shows and make it JLR so it plays all our JLR pixs on the lil frame thing
947. we gotta BUST our Mother Hen SarN in public and be like OMG U MY JLR SISTER FROM SARNWORLD! LMAO sarN we love you
948. hahha when there's a big asian people get together (like temple, weddings, parties, whatever) we gona mention JLR repeatedly and make someone call our cell phones so the JLR ringtones blast and see how many people look up and start searching around LMAO hahahahha then you know your never alone w/ the JLR FEVER
949. OH YEAAA WE LOVE OUR MASSIVE QUOTES!
950. I LOVE MY SPAM PARTNER RR