Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Yes , it a white blanket with red strawberries HAHAHHAH . I think it was in eps 2 where baby ji came in and when he was sleeping in dat hut at the island , he told Xin Yi that he can't sleep w/o his strawberries blanket HAHHAHAH so she sing to him instead . Yes , that scene remind me of the doctor in FUN4FUN's fiction HAHAHA
muahah. there are quite a few scenes in FTLU that remind me of HARITH/SORIYA so much .. onscreen JLR or Fiction story. It's always play a part of it for me. That's why i like this series out of all the TAIWANESE series i've watched in the past. I have not come across any good one and this one so far bring me to my attention. even remember scenes from there. LOl

"I finally tied youd down."
awwwwww
that has so many meanings to me. lmao :ph34r:
i can sense there are many, but it would be great if you can share them moments with me here :spin:
Well. car/garage works fine -- there was no canon broke when HARITH and SORIYA accomplish their deed,
would have been nice with something explode to indicate that we'll get ARISOYA for sure.
Lol, why can't they think of metaphor when they did this scene. NOTEBOOK just make it freeze and stop atm. no action news.

lol oh la la...ceci that movie look awesome. i might have a sneak peak it at too then. how are all my sisters today?
Go and watch it. all those missile did their wonder of works. she did get pregnant on their first night. Lol ..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO Ceci I'll share dont worry! You know me! :ph34r:
I was going to go watch
SB
but I think I just got addicted to FTLY!
DARN YOU CECI!
IT WAS YOU AND YOUR SCREEN CAP OF FTLY!
I will always be on my JLR island though.
Atichart has this fishing line hooked up in me and he keeps reeling me in everytime I try to leave.
Uhhhh I love it! lmao

**is it just me or does SW seem a little big to anyone. It's super dooper big on my screen. I hope it's not b/c I got a virus or anthing. :wacko:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol sure it's safe for me to watch FTLY...just imagine the look on my parents face if they saw me watching the "R" / "willing" scene lmao.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LMAO Ceci I'll share dont worry! You know me! :ph34r:
I was going to go watch
SB
but I think I just got addicted to FTLY!
DARN YOU CECI!
IT WAS YOU AND YOUR SCREEN CAP OF FTLY!
I will always be on my JLR island though.
Atichart has this fishing line hooked up in me and he keeps reeling me in everytime I try to leave.
Uhhhh I love it! lmao
**is it just me or does SW seem a little big to anyone. It's super dooper big on my screen. I hope it's not b/c I got a virus or anthing. :wacko:
lol moh, tsk tsk...are you infected with SB virus? tsk *I'm going to do my job and tree you to the JLR tree.*

cecilia

Staff member
MOH, watch FTLY. dont' watch SB yet. it didn't infect me. in fact, it was a bit disturbing for me to accept the unnecessary R. I dont' have any remorse for KAWEE at all. he just plain evil and greed. PLEASURE for his own good, using and threating a woman who have not fault in this mess of her sister and him. Lol .. but not saying, that you should completely avoid it b/c i watch it too . watch it when you have time. it's not as exciting as it was suppose to be for me. Now a second thoughts came, the caste are miscast to me now :loool: I like PAT, LEELA and NARIN, TOM's character bug me lOl..i'm up to date too .. if i want to i can go and discuss what i wanna say about it in SB but yeah, ppl will take me wrong and see me as an anti even if i try to put in my opinion so i just kept it down low and comment in lynda's blog and sexybi forum about SB .. the sarnie in SB 'might' attack when you say something bad or negative about KAWEE .lol .. so yeah i won't comment in there much. only here and there. I still SUPERGLUE to JLR. lol .. too good to let it go ..

ah, speaking of that. I want ATEAM to remake MIA TAENG also b/c i've been re-watching that series for the last 3 days :p it have good script nah. wish it was SORIYA and HARITH. and i could so see them playing them .. seriously, the playboy/naughty HARITH and the good proper daughter in law who talk so nice and yet stubborn SORIYA. It would be a good remake, the r was not that intense but i think there a willing scene in there as well plus she was nice enough to allow him to come and sleep with her in the bed after so many pleading from him .. Lol .. it was actually cute .. i have quite a few favorite scenes that i love from there. MUahaha. NUKHUL can be the nice officer friend, who by the way, can only help boost up the JEALOUSY trait from HARITH. :p

oh, pls share what you wanna share here. i would like to read it too .. :ph34r:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
News about AFF, AUM, KEN. I might they just talking about aff pairing with the two boys.

�อฟ รุ่งช่อง3ดันสุดตัวจ่อละคร2เร
¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸‡à¸›à¸£à¸°à¸?บ "อั้ม-เคน"

โดยทีมข่าว INN News 17 มีนาคม 2551

'à¹?อฟ' ทำใจยิ่งดังยิ่งฉาว ปัดโà¸?่งค่าตัวผู้จัด ปลื้มผู้ใหà¸?่มอบโอà¸?าสจ่อคิวà¸
ะคร 2 เรื่องรวด คู่พระเอ�เบอร์ 1 อย่าง'อั้ม-เคน'

ต้องเรียà¸?ว่าตอนนี้ดังใหà¸?่à¹?à¸
้วสำหรับสาวหน้าหวาน'à¹?อฟ-ทัà¸?ษอร ภัà¸?ดิ์สุขเจริà¸? ' ที่ไปไหนมาไหน ตอนนี้คนดูละครยังติดใจเรียà¸
โศรยาๆ อยู่เลย à¹?บบนี้เจ้าตัวถึงà¸?ับยิ้มหน้à¸
บาน เพราะได้ข่าวว่าจบเรื่องนี้à¹
ปไม่ทันไร ช่อง 3 จ่อละครเพิ่มให้อีà¸? 2 เรื่องรวด à¹?บบนี้เตรียมรับตำà¹?หน่งนางเà¸
à¸?à¹?ถวหน้าของช่องได้à¹?ล้วล่ะมà¸
้งจ๊ะ

"ขอบคุณค่ะ อยาà¸?ให้คนดูเยอะๆ à¹?บบนี้ตลอดไป มันชื่นใจ ที่เดี๋ยวนี้ไปไหนมาไหน à¸?็มีคนคุยà¸?ับเราเยอะขึ้น" à¹?ต่พอดังขึ้นà¸?็มัà¸?จะมีข่าวฉà¸
วตามมาเรื่อยๆ �บบนี้ทำใจไว้ยังไงบ้าง "�็ ในส่วนนึงนะคะ �ต่�็ไม่ได้คิดอะไรมา� เพราะว่าชีวิตประจำวัน�อฟ ไม่ได้ไปทำอะไรไม่ดี"

บางคนบอà¸?ว่าพอดังà¹?ล้วเริ่มจà¸
อัพค่าตัว "ไม่มีหรอà¸?ค่ะ เซ็นสัà¸?à¸?าช่อง ค่าตัวเท่าเดิม" เตรียมรับนางเอà¸?à¹?ถวหน้าหรือà¸
ัง "�ถวไหน�็ได้ค่ะ �ค่มีคนชื่นชอบ�็ดีใจ�ล้ว ดีใจ�ทนทีมงานด้วย"

เห็นว่าผู้ใหà¸?่ช่อง 3 ปลื้ม "à¸?็ดีค่ะ มีอีà¸? 2 เรื่องจริงๆ à¸?ำลังจะเปิดà¸?ล้องสิ้นเดือนนà¸
้ค่ะ เรื่องโบตั๋น�ลีบสุดท้าย เล่นคู่�ับอั้ม-อธิชาติ �ละอี�เรื่องใจร้าว เล่น�ับพี่เคนมั้ง ยังไม่�น่ใจ ใจร้าวเป็นดราม่าโร�มนติ� อี�เรื่องเล่น�ับอั้ม เป็น�บบสะท้อนสังคม"

เหมือนละครที่à¹?อฟได้จะมาทางà¹
นวเครียดๆ ดราม่า "อืม..ใช่ค่ะ นั่นน่ะสิ" อยา�ลองเปลี่ยนมั้ย "ยังไม่เคยมีบทคอมเมดี้มาถึ
¸‡à¸¡à¸·à¸­à¹€à¸«à¸¡à¸·à¸­à¸™à¸?ัน อยาà¸?เล่นอยู่นะ อยาà¸?เล่นมันทุà¸?บทเลยค่ะ à¹?ต่ว่า ไม่มีเลย มีà¹?ต่ดราม่า (หัวเราะ)" à¹?อฟà¸?ล่าว

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah i watched SB up to episode 3 or 4 then stopped a bit cause im rewatch some old one plus i havent got time too cause of h/w from school and that.

julye017

sarNie Adult
lmao yes, to avoid the term
SB
in JLR thread...yes me and EL named the lakorn the "IT" lakorn lol.

yeah! and I'm watching "it" too coz I love the lead stars...and it's quite okay for me....that's all...LOL

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ahuh, i guess the first few episode are kinda "slow"...hmm, that's all im saying lol. nothing against it though, it gets better after ep.3.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO..
Girls I finally finished Ep.1 last night. I'm way behind I know. :rolleyes:
Damn I just want to beat the shit out of Kawee! :arrg:
Slap that smirk right off his handsome face! :loool:
Ugh..and his cocky attitude ugh..Dont get me started on that! <_<
All in all WOW Ken is such a good actor. I LOVE IT! lmao :clap:
Oppps Ceci...This is what I said over @ SB....
Nothing too bad though.
But seriously I do want to beat the crap out of Kawee! LMAO

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i wanna beat him up for his stupid reason. r'ing her for no reason.
aside from that. he's more sadist than HARITH and more corrupt too .. no work even when he's a millionaire son.
Hey, HARITH own loads of places and he still work. now that's good work ethic from HARITH.
Good thing was that he's not lazy and complain all the time and blame his problem on misparenting :lol:
he's man enough to see what problem he create and willing to accept the consequences from SORIYA ..

nung fa kub satan :p
:lol: in this case, if there are more than one R and it involve the ATEAM in making it happen, i suppose, i can live with it b/c Johnny seem to have his
reasons for revenge on her family more than Kawee and his game of revenge on innocent victim when they have not done anything hurtful to him.
i seriously need to finish that lakorn .. but johnny, man, he's scaring me but i did like him and his aggressiveness in NAH KARK w/namfon, there are so many
scenes in there that give you thoughts but damn, nothing happen. big disappointment as well. it was a good lesson to see n'ek being mean to p'ek just like ''SAY YOU LOVE ME''