Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow Umm and I are the only two I know of that has The Simpson characters...
wwwwooooooo were so meant to be together!
:wub: :drool:

I just noticed I own another page...
hmmm I think I'm going to adopt that name WuggyFace. It's growing on me...Super dooper cute! :wub:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
:loool: i still laugh about it ..
at least, i notice the sn name now.

SETH, i'm changing the skin, go read in ateam now.

anyone watch anything that trigger your mind to see only SORIYA and HARITH's head lately?
WAIT. i think i might just got one. remember, i was doing a SMALLVILLE marathon.
My head was fill with HARITH/SORIYA ..
then i blushed silently after i imagine that, will show you the clip.

ah, i forgot, they even do a skinny dipping too .. at crater lake :p just both of them .. ALONE.
cool ceci, update may early huh? lol someone's slow, you notice the sn name now lmao.
requote again: "IT'S UMM ATICHART, NOT FARANG!"

cecilia

Staff member
well. if MOH adapt to that name, then ppl will definitely mistaken her as FARANG :loool:

okay, back to kindda topic. this is what happen in SMALLVILLE.
thank god, i'm watching it by myself or else. i'll be dead blushing in front of everyone.
here's what CLARK AND LANA did. In my head, it was filled with all THE RATED/UNCORE FICTION
check it out. as if CUN XI AND XIN YI are not enough for MOH, this is hot .. :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lg3asVm7Xoo <--- Sad things is, NO missile, rocket , AND jet LAUNCH so there was no baby either :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol moh, sure sure you could always look at ure avatar *ahem* if you have nothing else to imagine.
LMFAO!
W/E Bau!
I totally forgot that those two were doing that on my avatar...It's been up for so long I guess I just got used to it..lmao plus I never really "watched" it lmao as my avatar. :ph34r: 5555+

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LMFAO!
W/E Bau!
I totally forgot that those two were doing that on my avatar...It's been up for so long I guess I just got used to it..lmao plus I never really "watched" it lmao as my avatar. :ph34r: 5555+
WTH, how could you forget lol! Yes, i "try" to avoid looking at ure avatar whenever i can lmao. those two are really at it though, omg is it like a uncut/uncore version lmao?