Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg im finally back on xp lol.. how r u all sisters xp lol.. ughh but im not gonna be able to be on long.. i have hw ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I told Moh my last name was Dangerous!!!!! :loool:

Ladies please step away from Harit 08 if you dont want to see what dangerous means... :loool:
(America Most Wanted : MOh, Raiya, RR, Bau, Ami, Starry, and Prisna )
If you see any of the sisters please report them ASAP or call 1-800-keep-them-away-from-Harit 08 :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahahaha this is hilariousn like the numba xp lol.. hahahahha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol sala! mai bpen rai ka!

kor toht na moh...i didnt get to txt ya this am! :huh:

im anxious as to know what it was that you had mention about last night!! ^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I drop by to said HELLO and that I MISS YOU ALL! I won't be on for two weeks or more. I'm really busy with school that I really dont have any time to spend for free time, it suck. I will miss you all, take care.

LOve Prisna(Harit Ruk Prisoriya) LOL

RR: Harit will be gone with me. hehe :p
LOVE BONG RAIYA&VAN,MOH,GP,CECILIA,STARRY,RR,SARN,ELLEM,LYNDIA, AND JLR SISTERS! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
GAH! I WAS WONDERING ABOUT U WOMEN! COME BAK TO ME I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS =] I LOVE YOU! AND MISS U ALOT SO HURRY GO GO GO POWER ROLL GO!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
you're so behind, even i'm behind and by the time i reach homerun, everyone leave :lol: .. speaking of that. I love THE NEW UPDATE to the list .. already 1000+Bam amazing. i went back looking/reliving caption moment and re-read some pretty funny comments. it was super crazy .. oh, my fave in your list is Fevered chicks come from JLR ISLAND

darling i miss u gah get on MSN how are u doing?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... xp lol.. hmmm favorite sis im not sure yet xp lol.. everyone keeps sayin the fav sis xp lol.. well let me to u all who is.. its all of u xp lol..