Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
gah i'm pretty tired from all the catchin up my eyes buldgeing out lmao i'll give my RR a turn cuz she toned down on the spammin for 2-3 days just so i could catch up I LOVE YOU

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yeah lol.. im tired because of school.. i was so sleepy today .. i thought today was saturday .. but nope..xp lol..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GAHHH! catchin up on sarN's fanfic lmao about time i'm at the part wher ethey find out soripa is pregnant hahaah

pze

sarNie Adult
i love the learn chinese in 5 mins list.....
ceci love the saying for the pics too....cute....

hello everyone i see theres more sisters on....hehe

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
GG I'm here...Had to go dig up some old jogging clothes I havent worn since JLR..
LMAO I'm going to go jogging in a few.
Hopefully you'll still be here when I get back.
Love you tons my dear! :kiss:

ctg

sarNie Egg
Ellem, i'm here, on/off .. LOl .. still working on pancake's banner for her forum.

seth's here .. -- :clap: missing out .. lots of catch up to do ..LOl

CTG, hm. i got my from iptv .. but they're without English sub. English sub only available through fansubbing only and that's all done by WISHBONE. the official set is not for sale yet, so what we have seen online and being sell atm is not official na kha.
uh, do you have any link or website to iptv ? what is iptv ? erm, in malaysia, theres isn't thailand tv channel. do you guys know where can i watch thailand tv channels through any website or any link ? thanks. btw, normally where do you all watch lakorns ?