Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehehehehehe i own this page.. xp lol..

omg i love lomhuan, i super doper love it. aum's so cute in there, and with nang barb...that lakorn is okay but aum was super hot too.
okay.. so now i shall go watch it bau.. hehehehe ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hi ladies...LOL i am now 30 or so pages behind...i have no idea what is going on right now...I am in the "super duper behind club"

thanks to all for the nice messages on the vdo...you ladies are wonderful! :wub:

everytime i do one of those it just makes me miss JLR more and more...i showed the newest one to my friends and i had to explain why Harit was so mean to Soriya...they looked at me all funnie like why are you condoning his bad behavior to her?!

I was like hello do you see how HOT he is and how HOT she is and they just laughed at me...they didn't get it LOL oh well I'll rewatch as soon as I have time I love it so :ph34r:

nite nite to all my lovely sisters, i'll do a massive spam quote when i get some more free time...BAU i love the soccer team...that's freakin hilarious!!! :lol:
I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH: SALA, MOH, AMI, VAN, STARRY, CHEN, CECI, SARN, BAU, PZE, LALA, LIZ, RR, AND ALL MY JUNGLE SISTERS!!!

DON'T LET THE FEVER DIE...YOU GUYS ARE "BAM" AMAZING!!!
dont worry raiya.. the fever will never die .. with us around xp ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i got to go :( parents want me to go to sleep talk to you all later ^^ good night...sleep tight....sweet dreams remember that I LOVE YOU.....

GP i won't be on until later.....miss you like crazy^O^

maybe i'll be on for a little bit during school^^....i can't wait to seee you again^^

buh bye....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
good to know that...hmmm so JULIE is your real name too? COOL! LOL ...how about AIKODEN/AIKO?
oh aikoden kekeke i made that up in 7th grade with my friends.. lol.. i like it though.. been usin it for lots of places.. xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hey!! here again!! dang i can't keep up with y'all girls!! i go to bed and the next morning its like so many pages already! you girls are too funny!! anyways, HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!! two more days until the weekend!! thats something to look forward to. let's celebrate everyday! hahaha... welcoming any new islanders!! kay! thats all i'm spamming, gotta go, harit's calling me to go cook chicken for him and soriya since khun So is pregnant...hahaha...i'm just kidding...imagining actually! BYE! OH my tribute: Another Fever magazine. I got bored..today i'm off so i'm bored!! wanted to make another one. (notice the typo...hahaha blancing...was suppose to be balancing. sry, bad me.)
lol.. luv this neena .. kekekeke i thought this was real kekeke.. luv the vs.. muahahha ... ateam vs.. ummmm ken n anne team xp lol.. (do they have a team like ateam??)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
k well this past weekend on Saturday i went to wal mart and i go in the crafts/beads ile <-- WTF? FOBB lmao aisle how ever u spell it lmao and i FOUND MY IMPERFECT PEARL BEADS! lmao i was spazzing in the middle of the isle ghaghhahghah but yea so i bought like 3 packs and they're almost exactly like SORIYAS but they're smaller and theyre kinda goldish tint? gah idk lmao like they're not white but like yea light light whitey yellowy? yea something like that well. it took me TWO days to freakin make the bracelet cuz i wanted the beads to be closley together and i used to bracelet to make it so that u can put it on and off easily w/o having to put the silver clamps on the end or w/e (if that makes ne sense hahah) but yea well i finaly got it after two days and it even has the 2 pearls dangling at the end pretty FREAKIN SWEET i love it now ican't take it off hahahahhah
lol.. awesome xp lol.. i made one too but my lil cousin stole it ....... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil thief .. i put do much effort into it .. argh... u know i wonder wat ever happen to the bracelet.. when aff threw it in the water..?? i would find it kekeke xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
heya princess..juz call me An =]
yeah,kinda crazyyyyy over aum n aff now!
i even dreamt on them past few days ago o______O
omg u dreeamed of them.. omg im jealous.. sadly i dont remember my dreams at all.. or its because i don t dream .. hmm im not sure....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
feelin much more better today.thank you ;)
haha, MY FAV SISTA huh! :wub:
yesterday got my flu bak...so was sneezing the whole time :wacko:
lol.. sala said that to me too xp lol.. awwe hope ur feelin betta.. oh n welcome aboard .. feel free to add me on msn.. my email is .. Inuyasha_virgo@hotmail.com .. n feel free to call me aikoden or aiko.... n i suppose i shall call u an ?? xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
juz sharin some of the artwork i did on Aum n Aff in JLR..i posted in ATEAM though :spin:

plus the one im usin now..p/s u guys are free to use my avvy+banner set as long as im not usin them..lol! :lol:
hawt....... luv'em.. kekeke lol.. **drink** kekeke lol..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I DIDN'T KNOW FORUMS GET LOCKED AFTER 100 PAGES WOW SARN ISN'T STRICT AT ALL THEN!!! SHOO I KNOW SOOMPI IS MAD STRICT OMG ITS' SCARY LOL TO POST THERE!