Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
gn ladies. i'm heading off now have a super day tomorrow all you anonymous sisters!
i know who you are...lmfao!!! :loool:
yall think you could :ph34r: from me?
lmao only i can pull that off!!! :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^when we dont' try, we own it. LOl .. so that mean, if you don't try to hold HARITH, then you might have chance to get him faster than upsetting all the sisters :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ceci are you still up? waaa i thought i was the only one...wow...maybe i should put my thinking cap on and write something fun for you :ph34r: ...lmao jk jk i dont know if i can do that anymore! :blink:

cecilia

Staff member
Write it up. i'm still here. can't sleep again.
must be a sleeping disorder or something --> JLR SYNDROME :loool:

check this out. . i'm reading a sarnie's blog, she have some good quote in there.
I always pretend to be happy, talking a lot & laughing out loud so that nobody would know what's really inside. But at the end of the day, I always find myself all alone, encountering the crucial truth that I'm too broken inside & that not even a million laughter can take it away. - Sylvernon Israel
that is so like me .. at the end of the day, we came to accept the truth that some of us are very broken inside ..
ah, this also seem to aim on HARITH RANGSIMAN as well :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awww...you shouldnt have to go around pretending everything is ok when its not. in the end you'll only be hurting yourself more.
you think that smiling and letting everyone think your all right is the right thing to do but if you really think about it its not.
the people around you are the people who are supposed to love and help you when you need it the most. Unconditional love doesnt come with questions, judegemet, regrets, and fake smiles.
if you continue to pretend that everything is all right your just digging your own whole of happiness deeper and farther away from everyone.
if your having troubles dont heistate to let others help you!
i dont know you but i mind listening to you at all. sometimes all we need is just for someone to shut up and listen to us for once.
so i'm here if anyone needs me. if its me then yall will always have someone to listen to your troubles.
lol i'll even help you plot against those who have done you wrong. lmao :loool:
i hope this person is feeling better. happiness should not be faked. :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. look at your avatar, does it give you any more juice?

yeah, but sometime, its' better to bury one own feeling for the sake of everyone.

well, sarN said she have funny thought on the bicycle scene, do you? ..
maybe you can come up with a conclusion then. lol . .i still can't figure it out. LOl

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
omgo the bike scene from their new lakorn?
lmao what kind of thoughts?
it looks normal to me...
hmmmm am i missing something here?
girl i'm so used to my avatar i dont even notice it lmao..i need to change it already...lmao
hmmm i've got something but its going to take me some time lol

cecilia

Staff member
take your time. i'm dying of a good story.
write it up and then post later .. my head is bothering me once more.
i will take a short nap again .. but pls do update as i still wanting to read more.

the bike scene, i can't figure out either. but she did mention about her saying 'ouch' wrong.
i dont' now if she meant this but it's funny how she said that. so yup. i should ask her. Lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ummm a lot of "imagine" it your self...lol...
I made this gif for raiya a while back...but i never showed anyone lol just her...
perfect fit for a pictory huh? lol

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. that was hot .. write some more ..
i can imagine the rest but its' better to read in detail from good writer. :p

btw. nice job with that gif. it's lovely and hot .. actually, steaming hot reading, imagining and seeing. :ph34r:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao gawd Ceci more?! :loool:
i dont think i can write anymore...all my ideas have been used up...lol....
plus i dont have anymore pictures...unless i use the old ones. lmao.... :ph34r:
i had that gif handy so i thought i would use it.
lmao woow reading, seeing, and imagining...i think thats a whole new leven all in itself. waaaaa

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ignore the chain letter part. lol
i got this in an e-mail and i thought it was cute so i wanted to share with you all!!!
dude changing the colors of the fonts took me forever..just for the part that i wrote though.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow i just heard taebins because i love you on sw radio...
i really like it...i must go dl it now!
i'm in my kpop phase again..ugh.....thanks to ami..she got me all worked up on se7en..
gawd and it took me forever to wooo away from him too! lmao....
woooouuu another man to add to my list...
actually he's been on forever now...i guess his name just got edited lmao...
***brushes dusts off se7ens name....
hahaha :ph34r: :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
no way. actually, i kindda miss seven too but i'm too loyal to one man -- RAIN. Lol
as for his album goes. nothing yet but let's hope it come out soon.

ah, running out of thoughts. i too ran out of lemonade too. better to stick with milk :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
did i miss something again...whats milk?
girl i cant wait for se7ens english album!
gawd i'm actually going to buy it this time! lmao :ph34r: :loool: