Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
and my teacher said mine looked rele good and stuff haha and she didn't even mind (she's the one i attacked cuz she had pink imperfect pearls necklace) lmao she knows about my JLR FEVER haah cuz that's all i talk about and everytime she gives us a journal i incorparate JLR in it LMAO
awww...that's the way to go^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO scratch that ^^ my science teacher was doin an experiment and he does demos in our class like explosives and stuff and we were working w/ something and he (mr. french) goes and runs out to tell the adminstrators at our skool that the class is bout to blow or soemthign so we the class evacuate and we're in the lobby and this girl that hates me or somthing was shooting these fire sparks from this flower thing (lmao i think i'm brawling to much hahaha) but she was tryin to kill me? or somthing so i walked over and bent the flower to burn her and i think i slapped her or something lmao and then the classroom exploded hahahaahha
lol what the heck is wrong with you lol JK love you

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO i keep on forgettin this story everytime hahahhah but everyday on my drive to skool in the morning theres a sign in this little shopping place thing and theres a sign that says
DVD PLAYERS

$69
^^ on the side walk lmao i laugh to myslef everytime i see it and think of ya'll ahhahhahahah
lol..that never happens here^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMFAO, yes i saw that...and i was like wth, why is 98 and aiko spamming in this thread like it's nobody's business lol. and then i found out that, 98 wanted it to be a jlr thread so you two just spammed to beat those sbian lol.
hahahaha .. oh yea......... lol.. we rock lol.. i found out that sb got 25 .. old daoprasook got 23 n T_T jlr got 21 ... wahhhh..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AN, im super super annoyed...let me count the numbers of thread relating to JLR VS SB, about 4 or 5! damn lol:
"said im so sick of love song, so tired of tears" <---lol the whole stuff reminds me of that song lmao.
hahaha i was just listenin to that song.. ne-yo lol.. hahahaha .. but seriously im jus gettin sick of it .. RAWR ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
speaking of movies, i havent been to see one in ages...lakorns and schoolwork is taking over my life, these days i hardly ever watch TV.
hahaha me too bau.. i havent even watch tv nowadays except for watching miami ink.. lol..