Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

julye017

sarNie Adult
hahaha i luv that song n group.. Rivermaya is awesome.. i like their song 241(my favorite song)<-- that is actually the real title xp .. oh n also 214 .. n balisong ..etc.. ooo i like too much xp lol...
wow! cool...so you really like their songs....I also like 214...

kool.. kekeke wow.. real estate agent ..
not really real estate agent because it's not really my job in the company...I'm the admin assistant...

julye017

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies.. I see a couple of you on!!! Miss you lots!
Congrats ellem!!! Show them how good you are!!!
Hmm... is the CEO hot? LOL... just kidding. Real life CEOs are old... only in lakorns and dramas are they the hot, super sexy p'ek. :)

thanks! honestly our CEO is still young not the typical old CEO because the previous CEO just turned over his position to his son for just about 1 year but my boss is already married LMAO anyway it's okay...I'm more interested with the engineer and architect...you see I'm working in the engineering department for now...even if it's tiring at least I'm inspired by them! :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OKAY GURLS...WILL BE GOING FOR A 3 DAYS VACATION...OUTSTATION WIF MY FAMILY...WILL MISS ALL OF YOU^^...WILL BE GOING TOMORROW MORNING AND BACK MAYBE NEXT MONDAY...TONIGHT GOING TO WATCH INDIANA JONES MOVIE LOL(MY DAD LOVE IT A LOT!
)AN LUVS ALL OF MY JLR SISTERS EQUALLY = EVERYONE GOT A SPACE IN MY HEART..HUGS N KISSES ALL
...JUZ A REMINDER...I UPDATED MY FANFIC ALRDY
...SO YEAH...DON'T MISS ME LOL!
awwwwe have fun ks.. indiana jones keke i think imma go watch it soon xp.. ur in my heart too xp.. love u.. have fun..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I also really like Bai in this lakorn. I thought he was kind of handsome and I felt for his character. Does anyone know what celebrity plays Bai??
hahaha hmmmmm bai's real name ... hmmm i forgot ..wait.. its Kongkrapan Saengsuriya (Num) as Bai keke.. credit goes to wishboniko at her blogspot xp .. keke.. bai is okay.. lol.. i fell for AUM in here lol..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**hugs** LOL
ty, haha ur JLRnizing my name it's so close to soriya lol
Thanks love u too. And cutefuzzy calls me icy she said it's cool get it haha. It's prob from ic3monkeys hehe. Sorry don't know her nickname.
Yeah her pics and eveybodyelse in here is amazing.
YAY spammin partner. Thanks thought u guys would enjoy it a sig from Aff. hehe
lol.. ur hugs r appreciated xp lol..
lol.. yup indeed ur name is close to soriya lol.. but i meant arisoya lol... gurl ..u needta hit the fanfictions section lol.. and read sarns n the others .. keke n u'll definitely know wat im sayin xp lol.. kekeke arisoya lol..xp..
hahaha yea i understood An lol.. "icy" xp lol..kekeke
yea i loved everyone's pixes.. too bad i dont know how too.. T_T..
hahaha i luv the siggy .. aff is so lovely n beautiful ..xp.. keke spamming partner xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yeah i'm totally with u :) Ur not a stalker ur just a devoted JLR fans lol.
umm hard to choose, but i like both AHH! How about this is up to u guys what u want to call me, like cutefuzzy can call me icy and u guys can call me ari. I'll response to both. hehe and there won't be a war :)
lol.. hahaha i feel less of stalker now xp .. kekkee.. yea we're jus totally devoted fans lol..
hahaha okies i'll call u both icy n ari.. okies.. xp..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lol.. hahaha i feel less of stalker now xp .. kekkee.. yea we're jus totally devoted fans lol..
hahaha okies i'll call u both icy n ari.. okies.. xp..
gosh you have sio much post!!! your the numberone spam poster!!! I'm so tired of spammiing now... i get really tired lol :p KEEP IT UP!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hey sisters again. Getting ready for school but had to come and check ur posts. I;m so far behind but now i'm caught up well for now. Watch when i come back there's like millions lol. Wish i've join sooner, but better late than never hehe. Testing is over for now in my shcool thank goodness. but i did liek it get to go to shcool 2 hours later if no test on that day o well. but long weekend WOO HOO. Going to Bush Gardens . O yeah btw i live in Vriginia. LOL thought i should tell u guys that. Time for school now *hugs* to my JLr sisters
lol.. i didnt get to use the net yesterday n now im so behind argh xp lol.. keke.. hoped u had fun at school yestaerday ari.. wow virginia.. kool.. i live in california.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG Starry! YOUR SHOES!!!!
Did you double check today?
Reading that totally made my morning! OMG I'm at the airport and my mouth totally opened when I read that.
Good thing theres these individuale cubeical things lmao.

HI GIRLS! I SUPER DUPER TOTALLY MISS YOU ALL!
I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR SOOOOO LONG THOUGHT I WOULD POP IN AND SAY HELLO!
***let me see if I can remember everyones name...lol
Blue, GG, Ami, Vansanee, Starry, Chenada, RR, Bau, Cikna, Ellem, Lyn, Pze, **ok i have to cheat and use my msn thing now. OMG how could I forget Cecilia and Sarn!!! oh no no no!!! Super slaps Moh!
**ok now i'm checking msn...
Aikoden, Lala, OMG and Krystal too!
Thats all I have on msn that I havent mentioned yet.
HELLO TO ALL NEW AND FORGOTTEN SISTERS LOL :loool:
lol.. omg moh been like forever xp .. haha glad to see u .. but darn it i wasnt on when u were on T_T didnt catch argh xp lol.. miss u too moh.. love u .. i'll catch u around sw soon xp.. haha lol.. did u see se7en yet ?? keke..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
STARRY ARE YOU GONNA GO THE CHEEZE CAKE FACTORY WITH US GIRLS????? PZE SUNNY AND THE GALS... I THINK I'M GOING... AMMMMMHHH YUMMY!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO i accept ur apology and keep u from bowing lmao heheheh i loveeeeeeeee you! gaha how could i be mad at u i love you too much
muahahaha oh yes .. im super loved by my khun ying sala muahahaha xp .. lol.. prince aiko is loved by khun ying sala lmao xp .. i will find u a pearl ring lol..xp.. **searches**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO at leats ur smart enough to figure out it was from january LMAO
muahahhaa yes because i have the bleeding eyes lol.. from ur lists xp lol.. gosh i'll have to backhike all the way from the beginning lol.. n see all the pages i missed lol..xp.. kekke..

chenling

sarNie Adult
ha..ladies i love the spam..I doooo I don't spam enough...gRRRRr stupid me, I should spam with y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luv my sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!