Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
?? ok uhm wtf is a javaline and what is it asking? lmao i think its wtf how are u supp. to kno when they launched it? gawd they could launched it like freakin 10 days ago who knos? and do they want the exact date? here 5 days ago was may 19th 2008 lmao what they want exact time too? do they want my time or your time? :loool:
lol.. a javaline is like a spear.. keke i know this because i play too much games lol..xp..keke.. haha the last game i played that i remember a javaline is ffxi lol..dang i havent finished it yet T_T.. haha actually i havent finished most of the ff series i start them but i always jump to new games.. wow that goes for m animes n dramas too.. O_O.. xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAo haha i said urs was weird but weird from me is a good weird hhahhahahah i love ur accent and it does sound like aussie heheheh reminds me of crocadile hunter hhahahahha i love ur accent tho and yes i'm leaving now gawd we were like 30 mins past deadline
lol.. omg crocadile hunter xp lol.. keke u galz r so funny.. :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hey everyone!! i feel like i haven't written for ages in here!! the fever is still high isn't it? hahah...keep the spirit!! its morning here...but still night...so good night!! B)
hello neena .. lmao.. hahha ur so funny ..xp..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
man my back has been hurting so freakin bad
that's for spamming too much...omg i found a trend.
BAU GETS BUTT PAIN FOR SPAMMING
SALA GETS BACK PAIN FOR SPAMMING
SARAH GETS HEADACHE FROM READING THE SPAMMING
what else is there to add?^

bau ima wait til u post something lmao
i was backhiking at the time sala..

girl u catchin up or something?
yep was backhiking at the time.

lmao thinkin bout starry's story she went to target and i went to target today too! lmao
yeah starry's shoe story hell cracked me up. speaking of it, you guys have a target too? cool

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
man moh and ami prob. partyed hard last nite lmao

WOO HOOO!!!!! I OWN THIS PAGE!!! I LOVE YA'LL <3 GP OWNS SIXTY NINE OH YEAAA
congrat for getting ure beloved 69

bau i'll be replying yo PM now hehehhe
haha i should be replying to you too.

k bau darling check ur PM
already have, just need to reply to ure pm now.

me and my beloved sixty nine
lmao 69!

bau are u doing h/w or something
might have at the time...cant remember, was doing h/w or backhiking at the time.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahem, so im jaofar prankster baubau?
yep! :loool: how did we even get to those subject i wonder? lmao.
*ahem cough cough* what about jaofar *cough* baubau...lol
they're probly partying full on by now.
aww thank princy aiko.
naruk mark mark :wub:
lol..yup ur the prankster jaofar baubau now..xp.. keke ur welcome my deary jaofar.. haha u should read wat gp put about sarn writin bout aff.. lol..xp..keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thank you starry...lmao elie and her cute engineers :loool:
*puts hand up* starry when you send over the surprise do send me over some snow...ty...hehe jk.
god you and ure 69.
lol that's a weird dream indeed.
ty sala...'racer' that's a new movie?
starry surprise...dun know what it is but she's so secretive.
lol.. i wasnt sure wat sala said about the racer movie.. but i think she meant speedracer xp lol. kekkeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hey i just finished just then...i rushed it so it pretty bad...the draft is dued tomorrow so i just finish for the sake of it and then imma add in a few more stuff...hehe i know im bad.
lol.. dont worry i procrastinate too xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im so happy today, i get to spam with khun ying sala and now prince aikoie...now if only my 98 is here :( then it will be complete royal family.
yeah if only 98 was here.. i totally miss my king xp lol..or should i say father lol..xp ..lol.. wait .. u r talkin to us both lol..because im spammin for her lmao..xp..kekeke...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG PRINCE AIKOIE GO TO SLEEP...gosh 3 am...lmao which reminds me of....
did you read sala's post...i was like it's 12"pm" and she's like "what you havent done ure homework yet it's past midnight now"
lmao...she cant tell the difference between 12am and 12pm...:loool: love you gp.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yep i see that too...something wrong with the reader using this thread stuff cause sometime the ghosts are in fact our own jlr sisters
yep i own it...i think page 3 pages in a row.
lol.. yea im sometime a ghost keke when im too lazy to sign on or busy atm..xp..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah if only 98 was here.. i totally miss my king xp lol..or should i say father lol..xp ..lol.. wait .. u r talkin to us both lol..because im spammin for her lmao..xp..kekeke...
yep, i talked to sala this morning...and now i get to talk to my aikoie at night...hehe.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG PRINCE AIKOIE GO TO SLEEP...gosh 3 am...lmao which reminds me of....
did you read sala's post...i was like it's 12"pm" and she's like "what you havent done ure homework yet it's past midnight now"
lmao...she cant tell the difference between 12am and 12pm...:loool: love you gp.
yeah.. i saw that i was cracken up hekka bad xp lol..