Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i think i'm the oldest...unless someone's 25...cuz i'm 24...you guys are making me feel old...
umm i don't think so SO there's people older than u.

has anyone heard this song, it's by 2 become 1 ... it's good for a MV .. i just write up the chorus and translate it up for you guys, since ari is getting all the 'love poems' lol.

tur roo tua rue ploa?
do you know or not?

wa chun ruk ter
that i love you

chun roo tua chun dee
i know myself

wa chun ruk ter
that i love you
LOL Bau "love poems"hehe umm about the song idk just hearing that much doesn't help me i've to listen to teh music sorry :(

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
ok ceci, so and ari im going for now .. to get my 2 hours sleep before school lol :blink: *yarns*
btw thanks arissa (for is it double s or just s when you spell ure name "arisa" or "arissa" hmm) anyways, thanks for another nickname...
gosh bau the:
prankster
dectective
jaofar
devil
artist aka bautist lmao
one s but u can call me arissa so i feel special because i've so many nicknames from friends family and JLR sisters hehe like: arisa, asira (my name backwards), icy, ari, aricy, meng, babe (the pig movie babe), areesa, arissa, ms.encyclopedia, and mong meng. LOL
YW Bau i'm going to call u that now my bautist hehe.

wait i mean have a good day (cause my nite is ure day???) w/e k bye
HAHA LOL don't worry i'm confuse about day and night too hehe

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
I just finish watching Jum Leuy Ruk. I would say it is one of the best thai lakorn I seen this year. I am glad the writer and director pick Aum and Aff. Aum. Thosw two just have alot of onscreen chemistry...one great pair indeed :D. It would be great if they have another Jum Leuy Ruk...part 2. Maybe this one...they can focus on Harith and So life after marriage...hehe.

Hopefully Aum and Aff will have more projects together...just like Num and Kob. Love to see A team!

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
Hi ic3monkeys, glad we have alot of JRL fans here. I just realize I have a mistypo on my previous post..it must JRL fever...making me hyper....can't think straight..hehe.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching Jum Leuy Ruk. I would say it is one of the best thai lakorn I seen this year. I am glad the writer and director pick Aum and Aff. Aum. Thosw two just have alot of onscreen chemistry...one great pair indeed :D. It would be great if they have another Jum Leuy Ruk...part 2. Maybe this one...they can focus on Harith and So life after marriage...hehe.

Hopefully Aum and Aff will have more projects together...just like Num and Kob. Love to see A team!
LOL i agree

Hi ic3monkeys, glad we have alot of JRL fans here. I just realize I have a mistypo on my previous post..it must JRL fever...making me hyper....can't think straight..hehe.
U can call me ari or icy upp to u and btw it's JLR hehe don't worry i made that mistakes before hehe. AWW u got JLr fever u need to go to JLR hospital dr.harit will cured u hehe.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE BEEN ON HERE.. I MISS U GALZ LOTS N LOTS.. AHHHHH SO SO SO BEHIND LMAO.. 50 - 100 PGS.. EEEEK.. LOL.. I'LL CACH UP.. N OMG YAY .. NO MORE SKOOL.. OH YEA.. UH UH .. WOOT WOOT.. MUAHAHAHA.. GOSH IM SO HAPPY.. KEKEKE.. SPAMMIN HERE I COME.. KEKEKE.. DAMN I FOGOT WHERE I LEFT OFF .. KEKEKE.. EEEK.. DANG I MISS SW ALOT.. N OF COURSE THIS THREAD KEKEKE.. I'LL BRB GIRLS KEKE.. PROB NOT GONNA B ON FOR LONG.. KINDA BUSY KEKEKE GOTTA CLEAN MY ROOM .. BUT WTH KEKE.. I RATHER CATCH UP WITH U GALS KEKE.. HAHAHA LOVE U GALZ N THIS THREAD LOTS... BRB.. XP.. MUAHAHA THE ROYAL SPAMMER IS BACK WOOT WOOT.. DAMN BUT SO MANY PGS.. LMAO..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
honey i still miss u! alot! i haven't talked to you in A WHILE! so honey where are u this time?

SORRY IF I REPLIED TO THIS ALREADY.. IM NOT SURE WHERE IM AT LMAO.. HAHAHHAA ..

- SORRY SALA.. I WAS BUSY THESE PAST 2 WEEKS.. SO THERE WAS NO NEWS OF ME TILL NOW.. LMAO.. HAHAHA.. BUT IM BACK NOW.. WOOT WOOT..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha nah more like a light green lmao
HAHAHA.. THATS STILL FINE KEKEKE.. my sis's mp3 is light green keke.. n bam jlr ost r in there n otha stuffs kekee.. im savin up for an ipod n iphone.. muahahaha oh yea .. jlr 24/7 lmao.. hahahaha.. jus kiddin kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Starry!!! Girl I SUPER DUPER LOVE MY SURPRISE! You are so amazing! I have to run to the store (LOL that one is for you GP) and buy a clear box for it! I want it on display in my room!!!

Hmmmm...what could I make for all my lovely jlr sisters???

Love you Starry girl!!!
kekeke a clear box kekeke.. omg the other day i took it to school .. there was this boy in my class who wanted to come get it many times but im like no way .. pssss .. he was gonna cut it up etc.. psss. u can tell it to .. cause he got SCISSORS with him n he was about to come stab it .. but muahaha .. me to the rescue...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OMG ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE BEEN ON HERE.. I MISS U GALZ LOTS N LOTS.. AHHHHH SO SO SO BEHIND LMAO.. 50 - 100 PGS.. EEEEK.. LOL.. I'LL CACH UP.. N OMG YAY .. NO MORE SKOOL.. OH YEA.. UH UH .. WOOT WOOT.. MUAHAHAHA.. GOSH IM SO HAPPY.. KEKEKE.. SPAMMIN HERE I COME.. KEKEKE.. DAMN I FOGOT WHERE I LEFT OFF .. KEKEKE.. EEEK.. DANG I MISS SW ALOT.. N OF COURSE THIS THREAD KEKEKE.. I'LL BRB GIRLS KEKE.. PROB NOT GONNA B ON FOR LONG.. KINDA BUSY KEKEKE GOTTA CLEAN MY ROOM .. BUT WTH KEKE.. I RATHER CATCH UP WITH U GALS KEKE.. HAHAHA LOVE U GALZ N THIS THREAD LOTS... BRB.. XP.. MUAHAHA THE ROYAL SPAMMER IS BACK WOOT WOOT.. DAMN BUT SO MANY PGS.. LMAO..
AIKO OMG YAY! UR ON U CAN"T SKIP MY PPAGE 1206 hehe MISS YOU LOTS i guess i'm not the only one that was behind.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
but i can't think of a name for...uuhhh...him/her!! i don't know how to determine a lizard's gender!!!! any of you girls know??
hahaha uh nope.. keke wats funny is that sometimes.. it seems like theyre doin push ups lmao.. hahahaha ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i'll just call him/her little lizard for now.... -_-
hahaha .. little lizard kekeke.. pss .. pss.. a month or two ago when i was cleanin my yard .. i grabbed one n **coughcough** the lizard fell n ran off n the tail was still in my hand n still movin too .. hahaha .. i was like omg muahaha awesome.. kekee.. n i threw it at my sis n she was AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .. u b!@#$ lmao.. haha it was fun .. kekeke..