Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO sala, if ure a star why arent you on someone's banner *cough cough* im on anie banner *cough cough* :lmao:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO! hahahahhaha i didn't even realize that ur on her sigg haaaha well me being the SUPERSTAR she can't afford to get my picture on her sigg or everyone else will want one LMFAOOOOOOO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
my oh my i finaly caught my DEAR BAU! I LOVE YOU HONEY! gawd u kno u still haven' replied bajk to me on facebook but u kno i don't check that think neways LMFAO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok so i got my dad to buy me that 100 dolla exercise thing i wanted and man im so out of shape i nearly died HAHAHA and now i was gona try again

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LoL, sala...well on FB, dang i know you posted but im lazy to reply LOL...kidding, i will soon...you can always find me on msn :wbu:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao cant afford ure picha, my ass...more like they rather have my picture...AND WTH, you dont know that it's me...IT CLEARLY SAYS "anie's lil bau" LMAO!! HAHA.
btw, look at my siggy...aummie boy one...i super :wub: and yes i need to say that lol

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
well im not sleeping yet, it's 2.20am...it's anie's fault! and yeah, imma still punch stuff cause you didnt accept my conditiions ANIE!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahahahhaha well you kno what honey ima go PS ATEAM & RTEAM AND DROOL AT SCHOOL LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hmm i still need to do that to customize my binder lmfao but man breakin sweat over here HARITH WATER NOW!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what $100 exercise thingy sala?

the treadmill? (i know it cost a lil more than that) :huh:

anyhow cool..i will have some nice and healthy sisters :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
its a "aerobic twister" ahhahhahahahaha man that was a good workout gawd im so tired lmfao shows how out of shape i am HAHHAHHA i need to go live w/ VANSANEE she is in shape hahahhahh