Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
JLR: remember there was a scene when Soriya was throwing up in the hospital and she wennt for a check up
well what happen if she was actaully pregnant? I think then it'll turn out like the drama these days when the p'ek marries the n'ek but fight a lot and then at the end reach understanding.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow ladies...you are still at it

JLR: hmmm it would be very hard for me to forgive him but since i'd probably be in love with him by then maybe...
as for the fever, yeah he could have done it for at least another day before she found out...it was cute while it lasted
i love all the rawr attempts, the more the better for me

aww i love coming in sw and jlr...makes me happy...kk gonna get some sleep now
hope to catch up again in a few months sighs...life...
hey raiya <3
lol...you're just like the rest of us...all those attempts :drool:
can't wait to talk to you again =D =D =D
thanks for the link RR! ^_^ supposedly, I was just going to watch that part coz I have to study for my exam tomorrow but I ended up watching the other eps. I've watched episodes 5-7 today but haven't studied yet... I better study now...

JLR: harit would probably have a "fever" for a day or 2... :lol: he likes it when soriya feeds him, wipes his body and change his clothes..
i hope you do well donna....tomorrow i have to go back to school..NOOOO i don' want to go back....
i would love to wipe harit's body :drool:
:loool: Donna good idea i'll keep that in mind when one day i become a director haha
but that is so true power drink might help, but don't p'ek drink them too?
I think she'll need like MEGA SUPER POWER drink to out run the p'ek haha look at the muscles :drool: LOL

haha don't u mean "no... I don't think she would left him... :rolleyes:" lol
getting confuse with gender Donna haha

HEHE i know the truth always hurt haha
YAY can't wait wish i was there :spin:
haha yep now available at the store near u LOL
LOL arisa, you're funny
alert the mind of DONNA the Pervert going to work CAUTION: read with caution LOL

LOL RR the i call it the magnetism rule (opposite attract) haha
yep....it's funny too, when i was finding the clip for donna, i was watching at the maid..and thinking, "i hope she meets bai"
OOOOO good question haha ,aybe forever then the lakorn won't end LOL

HEY Raiya OMG haven't talk to u in sooooo long :(
LMAO...if it was forever, she would have to wipe his body over and over *nosebleed
JLR: remember there was a scene when Soriya was throwing up in the hospital and she wennt for a check up
well what happen if she was actaully pregnant? I think then it'll turn out like the drama these days when the p'ek marries the n'ek but fight a lot and then at the end reach understanding.
i wished that she was pregnant...it would have been so cute..but it was realistic somewhat, that one time wasn't enough...
DARN school is tomorrow!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW....ugh...why school why

JLR: do you think sansanee had 'real' feelings for harin?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hey raiya <3
lol...you're just like the rest of us...all those attempts :drool:
can't wait to talk to you again =D =D =D

i hope you do well donna....tomorrow i have to go back to school..NOOOO i don' want to go back....
i would love to wipe harit's body :drool:

LOL arisa, you're funny

yep....it's funny too, when i was finding the clip for donna, i was watching at the maid..and thinking, "i hope she meets bai"

LMAO...if it was forever, she would have to wipe his body over and over *nosebleed

i wished that she was pregnant...it would have been so cute..but it was realistic somewhat, that one time wasn't enough...

I KNOW....ugh...why school why

JLR: do you think sansanee had 'real' feelings for harin?
hehe RR i like ur comment "LOL arisa, you're funny" short but to the point hehe :)

yep over and over and over and over again haha
LOL RR i thought u're already doing that now :p

haha u would know first time isn't enough haha j/k
yeah the other lakorns apparently it was haha

I KNOW SCHOOL BAD LAKORN GOOD haha :)

JLR: i don't think so. I think she's only doing it because she sees that Soriya is interested, so she wants to beat her.
(if that makes any snese haha)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hehe RR i like ur comment "LOL arisa, you're funny" short but to the point hehe :)

yep over and over and over and over again haha
LOL RR i thought u're already doing that now :p

haha u would know first time isn't enough haha j/k
yeah the other lakorns apparently it was haha

I KNOW SCHOOL BAD LAKORN GOOD haha :)

JLR: i don't think so. I think she's only doing it because she sees that Soriya is interested, so she wants to beat her.
(if that makes any snese haha)
i am doing it..but not forever..i have school...duh
ahah so true
yep...i wish i could be a lakorn critic or something...that would be the life (except i don't know thai lol)
yeah..i wished that sansanee did have feelings, but :(

JLR: do you think nukul would have found the island?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i am doing it..but not forever..i have school...duh
ahah so true
yep...i wish i could be a lakorn critic or something...that would be the life (except i don't know thai lol)
yeah..i wished that sansanee did have feelings, but :(

JLR: do you think nukul would have found the island?
haha i have school too :p

HAHA yeah maybe not knowing thai might be a problem haha

JLR: IDK i don't think so though because there's no reason why he would. Because he works as a farmer so he doens't have any connection with seafood LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
JLR: If Sunsanee didn't come to the isladn do u think that Harit will actaully meet her?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
haha i have school too :p

HAHA yeah maybe not knowing thai might be a problem haha

JLR: IDK i don't think so though because there's no reason why he would. Because he works as a farmer so he doens't have any connection with seafood LOL
lol yeah...
nukul seems smart..maybe..but i bet he would have spent all his life finding soriya...
JLR: If Sunsanee didn't come to the isladn do u think that Harit will actaully meet her?
i think so...with her hair, it's hard to miss...
JLR: also if Harit never met Sunsanee do u he'll still fall in love with Soriya?
i think so too...who would love soriya, with her kind act and good(nice) personality

JLR: do you think if harit believed that she wasn't sansanee, he would have buried her at the island to get the real sansanee?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:loool: Donna good idea i'll keep that in mind when one day i become a director haha
but that is so true power drink might help, but don't p'ek drink them too?
I think she'll need like MEGA SUPER POWER drink to out run the p'ek haha look at the muscles :drool: LOL

haha don't u mean "no... I don't think she would left him... :rolleyes: " lol
getting confuse with gender Donna haha

HEHE i know the truth always hurt haha
YAY can't wait wish i was there :spin:
haha yep now available at the store near u LOL
oops... got confused a bit over there... lol

alert the mind of DONNA the Pervert going to work CAUTION: read with caution LOL

LOL RR the i call it the magnetism rule (opposite attract) haha
"WARNING: TOO HOT TO HANDLE" I'll put that warning on my shirt... now that's sexy... :lol:

DARN school is tomorrow!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!
i have to go to school TODAY!!! damn!!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol yeah...
nukul seems smart..maybe..but i bet he would have spent all his life finding soriya...

i think so...with her hair, it's hard to miss...

i think so too...who would love soriya, with her kind act and good(nice) personality

JLR: do you think if harit believed that she wasn't sansanee, he would have buried her at the island to get the real sansanee?
haah u forgot one word heart "nukul seems smart..maybe..but i bet he would have spent all his life finding soriya... heart" haha which he'll never find because it is in Harits heart LOL (double layer protection) hehe

haha i hate her hair it's soo un even it ALWAYS bugged me haha LOL

LOL that's true

JLR: hmm maybe he's so mad he wouldn't care

oops... got confused a bit over there... lol

"WARNING: TOO HOT TO HANDLE" I'll put that warning on my shirt... now that's sexy... :lol:

i have to go to school TODAY!!! damn!!
haha u got confused about the diff "sex" LOL

HAHA good idea take pics haha

:( i know me tomorrow in a few hours WAAHHHH school stinks (it needs to take a bath) LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
haah u forgot one word heart "nukul seems smart..maybe..but i bet he would have spent all his life finding soriya... heart" haha which he'll never find because it is in Harits heart LOL (double layer protection) hehe

haha i hate her hair it's soo un even it ALWAYS bugged me haha LOL

LOL that's true

JLR: hmm maybe he's so mad he wouldn't care

haha u got confused about the diff "sex" LOL

HAHA good idea take pics haha

:( i know me tomorrow in a few hours WAAHHHH school stinks (it needs to take a bath) LOL
:loool: nukul would only get a chance if he told her that he saved her when they were little kids...but when he didn't, it was over....
i hate the hairstyle, but i think joy can really pull it off..i can really imagine a lot of thai actresses pulling that off
take a bath LOL...it still wouldn't be clean...

JLR: do you think soriya and harit stayed on that island for the rest of their lives, or did they live on mainland, close to her mother??

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:loool: nukul would only get a chance if he told her that he saved her when they were little kids...but when he didn't, it was over....
i hate the hairstyle, but i think joy can really pull it off..i can really imagine a lot of thai actresses pulling that off
take a bath LOL...it still wouldn't be clean...

JLR: do you think soriya and harit stayed on that island for the rest of their lives, or did they live on mainland, close to her mother??
no... I don't think harit and soriya stayed on the island for the rest of their lives... soriya and harit would probably live in harit's mansion in the city and just go back in the island if they want some "quiet" time together or during mating season... :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
"no matter what your name is, you're my most shining pearl..." that line of harit was soooo sweeeeeettttt!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

the way harit says "soriya" is soooo sexy!!! I should change my name to soriya... :lol:

even though soriya is in the island, she still has nice manicured nails... LOL

took a break from studying and rewatched JLR... I need inspiration... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
no... I don't think harit and soriya stayed on the island for the rest of their lives... soriya and harit would probably live in harit's mansion in the city and just go back in the island if they want some "quiet" time together or during mating season... :loool:
lol mating season
"no matter what your name is, you're my most shining pearl..." that line of harit was soooo sweeeeeettttt!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

the way harit says "soriya" is soooo sexy!!! I should change my name to soriya... :lol:

even though soriya is in the island, she still has nice manicured nails... LOL

took a break from studying and rewatched JLR... I need inspiration... :lol:
i know...i love that part <3
lol..change your name...just change soriya's name to donna
i know..and she had really nice hair
how was your test?
hey honeys! wah. how was ya'lls day back to school? gawd. i'm so tired.
hey...school was tiring...i was soooo bored and didn't want to go back

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
bye arisa...i'm about to go or something...i have to see if i have any leftover homework i didn't do....
haha u're like me put stuff of until the end :)

haha mating season when is that Donna u should know LOL