Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
no i haven't seen it yet
(in bold) = HUH??? what does that mean?

ooooo i just saw pink panther 2, it was good. funny.
LOL hmmmm secret haha only thai people will know hahahaha :p
Cool it looks interesting :)

rr.. the article.. i dont think hes jealous.. hehe.. im the jealous one lol.. haha .. aniwaise.. the news reminds me when pinky came to the badarn jai set.. to "use" the bathroom lol.. haha .. that was funny.. aum n pinky dont look bad.. ive gotten used to it now.. but ateam is still in my heart.. ^_^

oh yea girls... im such a retard.. i was thiknin of catchin up on lakorns.. etc.. stuffs.. but my mom was like is there anything good for me to watch on the computer.. so im just like.. hehe no problem.. lol.. so ive decided to watch to go searching but was like.. damn theres ALOT.. lol.. so im just searchin n searchin at the lakorns n was like.. hmm maybe KLP.. ive already seen ep 1 n half of 2.. maybe i should show it to her ... so.. instead of doing my "usual activities" .. i watched KLP all night n day today lol.. im surprised i finished it in a day n a half.. it was a good lakorn.. good cast too.. son n wiew are adorable... my mom enjoyed it as well.. lol.. she was my translator when she felt like it.. i was just like.. huh? what?.. mom.. what are they saying but she justs makes noises lol.. haha.. i love my mommy.. xp.. ^_^

SORRY OFF TOPIC LOL.. ^_^

sara18 u should go ask in the buddie media if you cant gat new links.. sorry i cant help u...
LOL Ariko, but wait how can a guy be jealous of another guy :p lol
Yeah I like KLP too there's soooo many sweet scenes haha :)
I finish that in a day too hahaha :)
Love ur sig

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
LMAO yeah it does kind of sound like the badarn jai incident.
awww that is so cute, watching with your mother. i watched ep.1 of mae ka kanom wan with my mom, both the one without subs and with lol. i asked if she wanted to watch the next one with me, but she was like, she's too busy, so i watch it by myself :(

so you want all the episodes on rapidshare.de hmmmm i'll try to do it, i'll update you on any futher news.
AWWWW u watch all by urself don't worry i do that too.
Unless it's like Heeb Lhorn or something like that (the scarier ones) i don't haha :)
I wonder y hmm.......

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
WOW our thread is dieing down we're still not on a new page yet
Usually when i come back it's like ................................................................................
.................................................................................
.................................................................................
.......................................five hundred pages lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL hmmmm secret haha only thai people will know hahahaha :p
Cool it looks interesting :)
aw man...give me a BIG hint please?
AWWWW u watch all by urself don't worry i do that too.
Unless it's like Heeb Lhorn or something like that (the scarier ones) i don't haha :)
I wonder y hmm.......
LOL, my mom doesn't like scary ones (neither do i) but we do watch it if it's hmong dubbed
WOW our thread is dieing down we're still not on a new page yet
Usually when i come back it's like ................................................................................
................................................................................
................................................................................
.......................................five hundred pages lol
i know what you mean. i guess everyone is busy this year.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hello everyone!!! ^_^

gawd, I haven't caught up with my lakorns yet... :( good thing it's our university's foundation week... I can have time to watch tonight! :clap: :clap:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. trexie.. its because of us spammers that tries to keep the thread alive lol..

i love my jlr sisters... muahs..

iono wat lakorn is should watch hehe..

but yea im so in love with ruj's yoo peua tur song.. well long time b4 i watched KLP.. hehe..

xp.. aum aff.. i love ya..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Wow. This thread seem to be updating all the time, when i come here.
lol is that a good thing or bad thing? :D
SPAM SPAM SPAM!!! gosh i cant keep up =P buahaha
ahahah i know what you mean
lol.. trexie.. its because of us spammers that tries to keep the thread alive lol..

i love my jlr sisters... muahs..

iono wat lakorn is should watch hehe..

but yea im so in love with ruj's yoo peua tur song.. well long time b4 i watched KLP.. hehe..

xp.. aum aff.. i love ya..
i love you all too

watch mae ka kanom wan...are you? or dum kham? or artit ching duang....have you started watching borisud bumbut kaen??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol is that a good thing or bad thing? :D

ahahah i know what you mean

i love you all too

watch mae ka kanom wan...are you? or dum kham? or artit ching duang....have you started watching borisud bumbut kaen??
i was watchin mkkw but then i stopped.. lol.. i'll watch again though...

dum kham i was because of mo.. but havent got the time..

acd.. im not much of an aom fan much.. my sis is in love with it though.. i might watch...

bbk haha.. sadly no... girl.. i havent even finished jr yet.. wat a sad fan i am lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i was watchin mkkw but then i stopped.. lol.. i'll watch again though...

dum kham i was because of mo.. but havent got the time..

acd.. im not much of an aom fan much.. my sis is in love with it though.. i might watch...

bbk haha.. sadly no... girl.. i havent even finished jr yet.. wat a sad fan i am lol..
WATCH IT! i love mkkw. it's so funny and wishy subs it really fast too. i think out of all the dramas, watch this one. i LOVE today's episode. mart/cherry :wub:

dum kham is funny, but the latest episode was kind of okay-ish but mo and pong are cute<3

acd is good, with the whole battle between aom and nok, today's episode was cute because it was between aom & nat

bbk GASP! lol that's okay, i haven't finished JR or BGST :( i'm an even worse fan awwwwwwww

BUT when namtarn mai comes out, i'm going to watch that. DETERMINED ^^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
WATCH IT! i love mkkw. it's so funny and wishy subs it really fast too. i think out of all the dramas, watch this one. i LOVE today's episode. mart/cherry :wub:

dum kham is funny, but the latest episode was kind of okay-ish but mo and pong are cute<3

acd is good, with the whole battle between aom and nok, today's episode was cute because it was between aom & nat

bbk GASP! lol that's okay, i haven't finished JR or BGST :( i'm an even worse fan awwwwwwww

lol 98 not just u but me too .. i havent finished JR or BGST either, i have like the dvds but too lazy to watch em.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

I haven't finished JR too and haven't caught up with BBK and MKKW yet... I have so many things to do for school that I can't even watch my lakorns anymore... I'd rather sleep and study during the weekdays... -_- but once the semester ends, I'm going to watch lakorns like there's no tomorrow... :lol:

butwhen NM comes out, I'm so going to watch that... even if I have mountains of school work to do... :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Its a good thing ladies!
i hope so :D
lol 98 not just u but me too .. i havent finished JR or BGST either, i have like the dvds but too lazy to watch em.
LOL i know. i feel so bad since i'm always on the computer.
I haven't finished JR too and haven't caught up with BBK and MKKW yet... I have so many things to do for school that I can't even watch my lakorns anymore... I'd rather sleep and study during the weekdays... -_- but once the semester ends, I'm going to watch lakorns like there's no tomorrow... :lol:

butwhen NM comes out, I'm so going to watch that... even if I have mountains of school work to do... :p
i know what you mean. i think i have to wait for summer to catch up or something. donna you have to catch up on MKKW. yesterday's was the most cutest and sweetest episode so far <3