Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG OMG OMG!!!! It's been sooooo long since I've been here.
If anyone remembers the Japanese fanmade trailer of JLR, she made a sequel to it....and it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!

Here's the original trailer if you haven't seen it:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for the links, RR. Man, this lakorn brought me some new friendships and good discussions. Thank you gals!!!

saki

sarNie Adult
Jam Leuy Ruk is the very first lakorn I've watched and one of my favorites, along with Sawan Biang, Lhong Ngao Jan, etc. This is one lakorn where all actors did a good job in their roles and there was a lot of chemistry between the lead couple- if only Aum and Aff would star in another lakorn just like JLR. I keep looking to find another lakorn just like the ones above- with a strong, assertive p'eke and a n'eke who is good and the type you'd want for a friend. It hasn't been easy, probably because a lot of lakorns still aren't subbed in English and I really wish I could understand a word of thai :(

Vanilla21

sarNie Egg
Aum and Aff are my two favorite couple ever. I'm disappointed that Harit did not punish San enough. She got away so easily even though she got broken heart. He should have bring her to Harin's grave and make her say sorry and what she has done to him. So should at least slap San for lying to her about saving her life. Btw, Im looking forward to their Roy Mak lakorn coming up ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OH MAN RR!! THAT BRINGS BACK A WHOLE LOAD OF MEMORIES!!!! THE SEQUEL IS GREAT!!!!!

anyways, I was missing this lakorn and for a quick moment.. I remembered an old idea I had for a mv.. lol though it'll base on Nukul.. oh JLR how i've missed you :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ awwwe, i never saw that pic before hehe.. thanks cupid :D
but goodness, must the logo be covering aum's face :(

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hate how TV Pool makes their logos big and right in the middle of pictures. It's ok Aum is making a blank expression anyways.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I need to forget what happens in JLR. It not so fun when you memorize all the events. I bet i'll be rewatching this during winter break :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i think i'll be rewatching it during winter break as well teehee.. :coverlaf:

missing harit & soriya dearly!

cecilia

Staff member
This has got to be the funniest thing .. i was on youtube and someone like these clilps -- not laughing at the person who like it but i'm laughing b/c JLR AND SB has the similiar scene as thumbnail lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO.. whoo.. that was a GOOD LAUGH!! ahahaha XD.. whooo., i still have to say 2008 was the year for the big "R" :D