Jamleuy Ruk

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Okay...I watched this lakorn a long time ago...but from what I remember N'ek didn't get "R" by pr'ek right?

Someone remember this lakorn....it's storyline is somewhat similar to LNG...

sarN

sarNie Granny
It like LHG cuz of the mistaken person cuz in Jamleuy Ruk the other sister use the n'k name in a relationship and break it off causing the P'k brother to kill him self and den he goes seek revenge and in Jamleuy Ruk the p'k just kidnap her to some mountain somewhere and torture her by making her stay at dis hut and he scream/yell at her lol. In the lakorn he have a wife but she cheated on him wiht his servant. Acutally , soem scene was kind of funnie in a way cuz later on he have to does some stuff for her like go buy pads for her lol ! What i really like about he lakorn is later on after he found out about the truth he went to enage Ning and the evil sister thought he was really goin marry her lol but no ---> and i really like the theme song .

fan

sarNie Juvenile
omg i really liked Jamleuy Ruk even tho im not a fan of John Nuvo, but it was good....

whatever happen to Chester McDonald... the little brother that killed himself? i forgot what the lakorn name was.... but the last one i saw him in was with Oh and they were the 2nd pra'eak and nang'eak and he was a cop and he took Oh to live with him because he thought she was trying to get in the way of his brother and her stepsisters marriage but really it was just her mom being bad because she didnt like the stepsister who was the nangeak. sorry if thats vague... but thats all i remember.... i wanna say the pra'eak was John again but i could be wrong.... anywho i really liked him.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
fan said:
omg i really liked Jamleuy Ruk even tho im not a fan of John Nuvo, but it was good....

whatever happen to Chester McDonald... the little brother that killed himself? i forgot what the lakorn name was.... but the last one i saw him in was with Oh and they were the 2nd pra'eak and nang'eak and he was a cop and he took Oh to live with him because he thought she was trying to get in the way of his brother and her stepsisters marriage but really it was just her mom being bad because she didnt like the stepsister who was the nangeak. sorry if thats vague... but thats all i remember.... i wanna say the pra'eak was John again but i could be wrong.... anywho i really liked him.
[post="84247"][/post]​
john was in that lakorn too with kob. it was called "marn bung jai." i actually liked chester's and oh's relationship more than john and kob but the kids were cute.

it was soo funny how chester said oh would have to marry with his partner who was like so much shorter than her and she didn't mind him and he got all jealous!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
It like LHG cuz of the mistaken person cuz in Jamleuy Ruk the other sister use the n'k name in a relationship and break it off causing the P'k brother to kill him self and den he goes seek revenge and in Jamleuy Ruk the p'k just kidnap her to some mountain somewhere and torture her by making her stay at dis hut and he scream/yell at her lol. In the lakorn he have a wife but she cheated on him wiht his servant. Acutally , soem scene was kind of funnie in a way cuz later on he have to does some stuff for her like go buy pads for her lol ! What i really like about he lakorn is later on after he found out about the truth he went to enage Ning and the evil sister thought he was really goin marry her lol but no ---> and i really like the theme song .
[post="84134"][/post]​

lol sarn ... it was funnie .. i saw bits and piece of it but everything you mention.. i ve seen it.. :lmao: my grandma was like even though p'ek isnt so cute but he never touch n'ek.. meaning i guess rape her.. hehe

fan

sarNie Juvenile
noiki said:
john was in that lakorn too with kob. it was called "marn bung jai." i actually liked chester's and oh's relationship more than john and kob but the kids were cute.

it was soo funny how chester said oh would have to marry with his partner who was like so much shorter than her and she didn't mind him and he got all jealous!
[post="84252"][/post]​

YEAAA!!!! thats it.... in my head i saw it as John and Kob but i wasnt positive about it being Kob or not hahaa.... i totally agree with you i watched that lakorn for Chester and Oh more than John and Kob.... i loved how he always got jealous even though all she was doing was what he wanted her to do

arissa

sarNie Elites
I dont now if anyone watched OLD one of this lakorn...I think it was Marsha & Likit..PLease correct me if I am wrong.....BUt I kind remember watching this lakorn when I was in grade school with my older sister.....

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
arissa said:
I dont now if anyone watched OLD one of this lakorn...I think it was Marsha & Likit..PLease correct me if I am wrong.....BUt I kind remember watching this lakorn when I was in grade school with my older sister.....
[post="85467"][/post]​

Marsha & Likit? Hmmm I know there's this one Lakorn called "Jalauy Sak" with Likit & Mam Jintara. Is that what you are referring to?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
arissa said:
[post="85467"][/post]​

I think you are talking about Chaleuy Suk (Prisoner of War) with P'Mam Jintara and Likit which aired on Ch7...year I think it was 1989, 1990, or 1991 one of those years...lol...I saw a clip of them on a website...so yeah it was for ch7...I thought it was Ch3...but nope ch7...

Cinghay

sarNie Egg

Jamleuy Ruk has been remade 2 or 3 times. You are correct it's the same movie with Likit (guy with the moe) in it. His costar is Savithrie. I remember she's really good at the crying scenes. I think this version (w/likit) has a better storyline and better actors. It had more kissing scenes, love scenes, crying; definitely more drama. Joy was decent but not seasoned enough; she's still pretty new. Whatever happened to Likit?

Also, I wonder if anyone knows where to get a digital copy of the version with Likit? I'd love to see it again for comparison. Watched it as a kid, so I really can't say I remember much except that it was very captivating, well directed with great acting. The antagonist was really gorgeous too; She totally fit the part. If anyone knows, please let me know. I'm willing to pay for it; it was THAT good.