Jao Ying Khor Taan

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oooh episode 16 was the best :yahoo:
The best lakorn Honeymoon that has ever been made lol, like the whole episode, 85% was on their honeymoon, focus on their experience on the Island .. how each day pasts they fall in love, how they take care of each other, went through the fun, teases moments & hardship, excitement in death & scary moments together. :blush: In episode 16 it had it all for like true innocent love :blush: *sigh* they have alot of chemistry & each are falling for each other so much, Fahsai was really adorable on his birthday, dancing & singing and how he was adorable back by taking care of her aids from getting bitten by the snake & looking after her ... i like when he shampoo her hair and everything they did together on the Island was just 'love' :blush:
This episode had me blushing soooooo badly from start to finish :drool: I've almost tear all materials surrounding me hehe.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Phew u make EPS 16 sounds soooo cute hehehehe .
I will definitely watch EPS 16 when I finish my shower :lol:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Phew u make EPS 16 sounds soooo cute hehehehe .
I will definitely watch EPS 16 when I finish my shower :lol:
Totally it was one of the best episodes out so far! :yahoo: :wub: it was pure innocent love they had for each other hehe, out from the heart.
You will fall in love and jealous of their 7 days honeymoon ... i find it so romantic how they watch the stars together and fell asleep next to each other and awake in each other's arms hehe and Panthai pecks Fahsai alot too :blush: she's resisting because her brain say to but her heart has soften :wub: I totally want to see epi 16 again :drool: Fahsai is cute, really adorable and how he shampoo her hair, gosh ... epi 16 was just amazing ... p'Kob knows how to make her lakorn not too num nao :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh theres a honeymoon??..how kool!!..i havent been catching it to this lakorn..only saw tape 1..lol

but i just realize its gonna have 17-18 epi..so long!..theres probaly more sweet scenes then..i need to go catch up..

calla

sarNie Adult
i think this lakorn is not that good....but i watched it for Ta and Numfon. they are really cute.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i really enjoy this lakorn. i was never a huge fan of Namfon nor Ta, but decided to give it try after seeing the preview. I love the concept of the lakorn and i think it's going at a good pace. I'm glad they didnt just force them both get married right away. I think this is one of the best, if not the best, lakorn Fon has been in because it's not the typical soft role she tends to take on.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
Namfon is really great in this role. she is so cute when she is funny. i think she portrays her charac very well.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi.16 is so so so good. It has everything:romantic,sweet,cute,funny,sad. i like all their scenes together. i was smiling the whole time while watching it. Tah & Namfon is sooooo cute. It's the best honeymoon scenes in a la korn ever!!! It's sweet show that they care about eachother. he take care of her when she got bite by a snake,shampoo and dry her hair, change the cloth on her leg ...that was soooo sweet. they feed eachother. so many cute scenes. i can watch it over and over again. i like their relationship. they always help eachother out. love it!!! yeah Namfon play her character very well. she improve a lot in this la korn. i am curious will they slept together in the la korn. mmm. next week is going to end already. i don't want it to end yet.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Phew EPS 16 wasss good.
I thought it was cute and sweet. :wub:
hehehe it was super good :yahoo:

Epi.16 is so so so good. It has everything:romantic,sweet,cute,funny,sad. i like all their scenes together. i was smiling the whole time while watching it. Tah & Namfon is sooooo cute. It's the best honeymoon scenes in a la korn ever!!! It's sweet show that they care about eachother. he take care of her when she got bite by a snake,shampoo and dry her hair, change the cloth on her leg ...that was soooo sweet. they feed eachother. so many cute scenes. i can watch it over and over again. i like their relationship. they always help eachother out. love it!!! yeah Namfon play her character very well. she improve a lot in this la korn. i am curious will they slept together in the la korn. mmm. next week is going to end already. i don't want it to end yet.
lol yep i agree, best honeymoon scenes in a lakorn ever, i mean I don't recall any lakorn that has one episode focus right on the honeymoon and with no nang'rai or misunderstanding hehe in this one they were like on another planet and good idea to not tell anyone where you are and turn off your mobile and no silly servants or anyone to come in the way or anything either :yahoo: it was like just two of them understanding and loving each other :blush:
I don't think they will sleep together in this lakorn lol, too bad because it would be sweet as well :p but at the rate its going its good enough :drool:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
EPS 17 is hilarious.

Nimfon put the gecko on her arm and like Ta's mom, sister, the twin ladys, and the maid was all screaming and scared.

Whos the twins?? Aunt?

Anyways when the Twin ladies went to sleep in the room with Numfon and Ta they was like dont do anything or whaever. Ta and Numfon wanted them to get out so Ta and Numfon pretends to be having sex.
Ta took off his shirt and pants and then started bouncing on the bed. :lol: The twins ran out of the room.
I was dying :lmao:

Another funny part is when Ta's mom comes sleep with them and she sleep on the bed and Numfon and Ta sleeps on the floor separated by the bed.
But they want to make the mom leaves so Ta comes over to Numfon side and pretend to be kissing. Then they go into the bathroom and pretend to kiss some more. They almost kiss tooo. :wub:
Wen they get out of the bathroom they go back to bed but this time the mom tells them to sleep on the bed too. mom sleeps in the middle and to make sure they dont get up the mom puts her arm on them :lol:
I am sooooo loving it!

I wannt to see the next eps.
Ta's mom is going to slap Numfon and the bad guy, not the one who was married to her aunt(mom) the other one, the chubby one, is gunna catch Numfon.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:yahoo: yes episode 17 was good as well it was funny while epi 16 was good and romantic - blushing.
I like the part where she comes and sleep with them and draw on fake eyes hahaha this lakorn is too good :drool:

Inthava

sarNie Egg
HI ALL!

HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE THIS LAKORN. I DO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT THE HONEYMOON, IT JUST MAKES U WANNA HAVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS TOO. I'M GLAD THAT FAHSAI ALOWS HERSELF TO LIVE AND FEEL THE BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS AND THAT SHE's NOT TO RESISTANT. PATHAI IS SO CUTE IN EVERY WAY, VERY GENTLEMAN. AS FOR HUMOR, IT DESERVES 5 STARS! NUMFON AND TA WARIT DO MAKE AN EXCELLENT FUNNY DUO, THEY HAVE A GREAT CHEMISTRY TOGETHER, REALLY! I LIKE WHEN PATHAI PUTS HIS MANLY PANTS ON WHEN HE FORCES FAHSAI TO GO BACK HOME WITH HIM AFTER SCHOOL...WAS A BIT JEALOUS OF PHI MEK....SO CUTE!

CHEERS!

INTHAVA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree the part Phuthai was jealous of Mek, he was cute. first he was rough when he grab her arm to talk but after that he hold her hand and they walk together was cute. he has this mean cute face on ,he treat her like a kid and that he's her guardian. like come home with me now. hehe.yeah i love this couple a lot. Tah and Namfon has very great chemistry together. i hope they get to pair up again for P'Kopsook la korn again.yep i agree Phuthai is very cute in every way. such a gentleman, funny, sweet. i like his character a lot. i wish i was taken care of by a guy like Phuthai i will feel so lucky he's so sweet. makes me want to be on a honeymoon on the island.hehehe. i like Fahsai character too. strong,stubborn,hard worker, smart, and will fight back when people gonna hurt her. i like both their character. epi.17 was very funny.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
hehe I agree on every comments, they have great chemistry and very comfortable with each other, when it's love scene or kok kik scene they can put it on and when it's time to play fun they can also do it, their character in here isn't too resistant againest each other either, Fahsai lets herself closer to Panthai after their marriage even if just in name, not like 'don't touch me' etc at all but rather they became touchy afterwards lol. Panthai does treat Fahsai like a kid because Fahsai is only 18 while his 31 lol.
I really love this lakorn, one of the best for awhile and I do hope they star together again sometimes later this year, don't want them to be in together back to back, p'Kobsook will surly have another lakorn of Fon since Fon is her fav daughter!

Can't get enough of the honeymoon because there was no one else there but them that was the most highlight part of all, no nang'rai, like there was no other human beings at all expect them lol, just them and few animals hehe. Makes me wanna sweet-caring honeymoon like that also.

amika.

sarNie Egg
yea, if P'Kob give Ta and Fon another lakorn, i hope its more drama/revenge type...hehehe...eps. 16 i cant get enough, have to keep going back....hahahaha...it was just too good...they had the island all to the 2 of them...

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i really like epi. 17 it was funny.. i think i enjoy this episode more than any episode, but 16 was very romantic... hehehehehe

Inthava

sarNie Egg
Hey!

JUST A QUESTION...WHAT DO U MEAN ABOUT THE DIRETOR/DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP? IS FON RELLY THE DIRECTOR'S DAUGHTER OR IS IT MORE LIKE A STYLE OF SPEECH AS NUMFN IS THE DIRECTOR'S FAVORITE NANG EK PORTRAYER?

HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

INTHAVA