Jaoying Taeng On 2012

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Part 3 is super sad.... It make me cried, especially the teaser for part 4. I love all the new stars they have great acting skills. It have been forever since I have seen a good series and sad like this one. Hope they will not drag it like the other past series.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Part 3 is super sad.... It make me cried, especially the teaser for part 4. I love all the new stars they have great acting skills. It have been forever since I have seen a good series and sad like this one. Hope they will not drag it like the other past series.
I totally agree with you. It been very catching and hopefully it stay like this.

mia07

Introvert
In epi 2, it's kinda funny that they had that Indian song and I know the song, too. LOL. It's getting good so far... No offense or anything, but the new na'ek has a softer and better voice than Tisha, the na'ek from Chaiyachet. Indeed epi 3 was sad - I got a bit teary, too. The brother is so loving and caring - I hope he ends up with someone because he's just too nice to be a loner. Pra'ek is so cute. He's so white though - he needs a tan. LOL. Just finished epi. 4 and cannot wait for what's going to happen next. Can't wait til they meet... <3

soysuva

sarNie Egg
i wont anticipate much on this series, but I'll give it a try. Judging by the preview of the opening, it might be better than the recent thai borans. As almost everyone said, I do hope that they don't drag this. I mean about 20 or 30 episodes is okay for a thai boran series, but 50+ episodes is just to many because I don't want to watch if they are going to add unnecessary drama and special effect in the story.

mia07

Introvert
The series is long because each epi is a little over 40 mins only versus the old ones which were 1.5-2 hrs per epi. Then again, its due to the dragging. Doubt that borans will ever be 20 or less again because the story always seem to drag. If they follow the original storyline, it'll be good. This one is okay so far - its actually moving quite fast, but we'll see how long that last. They used to make at least 2-3 borans a yr but now it comes down to one only which kinda suck.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I haven't even started on this yet and so far good reviews from you guys. Downloading epi 1 right now...can't wait to get to it. I really do miss watching Boran Lakorn's but like we all know it's been such big disappointment. I don't think I've finished a series for the past 4-5 years. The last series I finished was I think Pratinawong.

mia07

Introvert
Haha. The crowns has got to go. It seriously makes them look like they have a big head. I wish they bring back the old crowns. >.<

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1347940734' post='882133']
The series is long because each epi is a little over 40 mins only versus the old ones which were 1.5-2 hrs per epi. Then again, its due to the dragging. Doubt that borans will ever be 20 or less again because the story always seem to drag. If they follow the original storyline, it'll be good. This one is okay so far - its actually moving quite fast, but we'll see how long that last. They used to make at least 2-3 borans a yr but now it comes down to one only which kinda suck.
[/quote]
Actually thai boran series have always aired for one hr (including commercials) since back then till now. Minus commercial it's around 40-50 mins. When you mention 1.5-2 hrs that's because when it comes to America they combine 4-5 episodes into one VDO/DVD which gives the USA viewers more to watch when technically in Thailand they are ahead in viewing. Now everyone just watches it online.

mia07

Introvert
I see. So technically there are as much eps back then to now as well? Sounds reasonable. I was a bit confused when I watched my old Nang 12 and sometimes it ends early and other times, it keeps going for another hr.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1348766122' post='884481']
I see. So technically there are as much eps back then to now as well? Sounds reasonable. I was a bit confused when I watched my old Nang 12 and sometimes it ends early and other times, it keeps going for another hr.
[/quote]
Much lesser than now to be exact because the longest they would air would be 4 mths max unlike right now where it lasts for 7-8 mths. Series back then you would see 3 series in one year a lot of times. Right now you would be lucky you get to watch 2.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Here is the new preview. I like this one the most.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzAXPjRJqVk&feature=plcp

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, the opening is really cute how he snatched away her poomalai, but man I hate it when they do that. Just put in filler scenes and that's not actually how they met or whatever...lOLXD but so far it's kinda draging to me, this last past two episodes. Let's hope they pick it up.