Jaoying Taeng On 2012

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Ugh. They have got to start making the nang'ek not too innocent and sweet. Sometimes they need to be fierce, spicy, and can fight. As for the pra'eks they need to stop making them too much prideful, slow-minded, and too much of a playboy.
It seems the last boran I actually liked was Thep 3 Rudoo. And that was a long time ago! I believe they all only had 1 significant other, except for one bro, might've had 2, because he had a relationship with the tree girl...but I might be thinking of a different boran. Pratinwong ruined everything for me. I hated the age gap. Gross!! But then I really liked when she changed from her tomboy self to the girl and his bro was the first to see her. But crappy! She still loved Tinawong even though he was nothing was stupid.

As for this boran, I watch it. Just every 2 weeks, then i sit and catch up on it. The last time I watched it, Tangorn and her son still don't know they're related. I hate that they used magic to change this baby to a grown up kid. They could've just made it seem like years passed by because the kid totally missed his 'infanthood' :( Poor kid, has to grow up so fast.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I LOVED THEP SARM REUDOO!!! I liked that one girl who played Maykala. Plus some people say I kind of look like her lol. But yeah.. They need more traits in a nang'ek like her.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
ah, in episode 49, preview of Waigoon saying he's going to wait till Prai Ngaam gets back...he look like a Pra Rai...lol I know who to cast for my next Pra Rai..hahaa jk. lol but he  looked hott. 

LOL the story of TKT didn't make sense at all to me...So basically Fuse's mom and dad were getting bullied by the Yaks, as well as Mild's dad? LOL kinda confusing...and the lady hermit turned out to be ong In? lol everyone was cursed...XD

anyways...so in episode 48: tang On and Pra Ek meets again but he's blind so she denies that she is tang On., episode 49: Waiyaraat's mommy busts Waiyaaraat and pra ek's servant out. Tang On and Pra Ek has two sweet scenes of her falling into his arms. First time he calls her tang on but she denies. Second time she almost fell into the river, he catches her and says she is TangOn. Then at the end he decides he's going to go back to his kingdom i think? then asks Tang On who she really is or something like that. LOL kinda weird right...then preview shows that Waigoon is waiting for Prai Ngaam to get back so they could fight? or something...LOL they really dragging. so basically theyre too busy trying to kill each other when the real bad guy the devils, are going around planning things to do to them or something?

LOLXD they don't wanna end it yet...UGH like come on, it's 50 episodes already...

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Shoot. She's gonna come back to life right? AND FINALLY PRA'EK!! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! I wonder what will happen next though but Jao Ying TaengOn will come back to life right? Nang'ek can't die that easy after all she's been through.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
true. I believe some magical thing is going to happen.. because I believe in the preview the brother taking her somewhere. Iono for sure.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
yah so hard to choose between her bro or her lover but still. she coulda choose another way instead of stabbing herself....

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know what is the boran after this? Hopefully it's a better one too. Where a nang'ek isn't too innocent and a pra'ek not too slow.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Still haven't gone back to catching up yet. Been busy with real world stuff. Jeez, she stabbed herself? Jeez.

This boran has so much incest lol. First her half brother wants to rape her throughout and then her real bro is very touchy with her.

If I were her, I'd choose P'ek even though he's very dumb. Better than incest LOL.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oh spoiler: Vaigoon gets captured cuz Vaiyaraat's mother helped Arsoon Dum capture Vaigoon by tricking him. Now she's on my nerves. I know she's doing it for her son but gosh damn! And Jao Ying Taeng On finally comes back to life by the wind guy who thinks she is pretty. There, she calls for help and her husband comes to the rescue. But then she fell from the sky and the Dok Bua saves her. She then meets the little girl once again, leaving pra'ek to battle the wind.
Spoiler for the next episode: Vaigoon gets captured by Vaiyaraat's mom. Jao Ying Taeng On travels again with the leittle girl and passes by where her husband and son is sleeping.
It's dragging on again but it's also getting better.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ikr! Do they right the script as they go along or what? Seems like when one problem is solved, there's another one. Damn. I kind of want it to end. But with Vaigoon ALIVE.