Jaoying Taeng On 2012

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Picture by Kukkik & JYTO Fanclub FB Fanpage

I have no idea what's up with the chest thing. Maybe it's only to entertain the kids...it's so pointless. lol you know how Jatingja is. But yes, Jaoying Tangon will be ending after this weekend's two episodes through April 13th & 14th, according to Kukkik and the Jaoying Tang On Fanpage on Fb. like finally. Looks like Waigoon becomes King after all...I don't see Waiyaraat, but hopefully he didn't die. It wasn't his fault. I pity tar's character in here. :(

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Just started watching this and it's so sad, I love Tangon and Waigoon relationship...even though they play as sibling, I wish they were a couple. He loves his sister so much. I also feel bad for Waiyaraat because he was a good older brother except the evil black spell made him forget his family and completely control his mind. So far this is good.

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
I really <3 this show i recommend it!! but its jux that the outfit that was given to the main cast is not that stunning especially the girls hair which i think was a total rush.... but the movie was good even though like all boran lakorn they did dragged towards the end a little bit!! :D

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I cant watch it anymore. I m.srry but the main girl.. I cant look at her....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I know I'm like 2 years late on this lakorn but starting to watch it bc I did not know Gookgiik is nangek. Omg I love her she's so cute lol. I first saw her in the modern lakorn Leh Nangfah & currently watching her in Huajai Teun with Om.& Kwan. Funny how she pairs up with Tar in HT where they were sibs in here lol. Praek is freaken cute haha. Ididnt realize he was in Bodyguard Sao when I saw him. A is doing a decent job for his first lakorn. So is Gookgiik. They're so cute together.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I finally finished this without ff anything but it was dreadful. This lakorn had potential if it wasnt for adding nonsense characters and dragging out killing the arsoon. Pranangs spend wayyyyyyy too much time apart and they reconciled last minute. I wanted taeng on to not forgive praingam so easily. Heck it was out of the blue bc when they finally did reconcile she was still mad at him but 5minutes to the ending, she forgave him? i wanted the writer to focus more on the pranangs towards the end but it was nothing but arsoon, arsoon, arsoon lol. Eventho pong & tar portrayed their roles well, they could have switch bc pond looks more rai than tar lol. And seriously praek had more screentime with his subordinate while nangek had more screentime with her brother lol.

Nevertheless it was an ok drama. I found my new boran praek crush now hahaha. But it seem like A wont be acting in boran anymore. If he does i still hope he keeps his praek status bc i notice with borans, newbies will act for about of couple of dramas then move on to modern lakorn in supporting roles. Btw, anyone know how old A is?