Japanese Movies

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Ai no Uta Captivating, I like OST oh...oh....
A drama about a man and woman who come to know true love after unexpected circumstances cause them to live under the same roof. Singer and songwriter Tamaki Koji returns to acting after a 8 year hiatus, to star opposite Kanno Miho in this drama. Koji plays a very kind policeman; a champion of the weak and a pacifist. Having lost his wife 4 years earlier, he has been saddled with the arduous task of raising 3 children singlehandedly. Kanno stars as the unfortunate heroine with an ugly personality who grows through her encounters with this good natured middle aged man.

Ace wo Nerae Female version of Prince of Tennis
On her first day at Nishi High School, the first year Hiromi Oka is inspired by one her sempais, Ryuuzaki Ochoufuji Reika to join the tennis club. The arrival of the new (Davis Cup winner) tennis coach Munakata Jin upsets the varsity team line up, and Oka finds herself as a member of the competing team. New to the game of tennis and unsure of herself, Oka has to struggle against the torments of the rival whom she displaced and severe challenges of the new coach to find her place on the awarded Nishi tennis team.

Egao no Hosoku Fun to watch nothing heavy..still have good lession
Yumi (Yuko Takeuchi) is a 23-year-old office worker. Out of the blue, she is fired from her job. A few days later, wearing kimono, she is rushing to an interview for some part-time work at a publishing company. She was at a friend's wedding that went on a bit longer than expected and she has no time to change from her kimono.

In another room at the publisher, popular comic book writer Reijiro Sakurai (Hiroshi Abe) is having an editorial meeting with some staff. He is planning to lock himself away at a hot spring for the next three months to concentrate on his next project. Yumi stumbles into the room, looking for somewhere to change out of her kimono. Sakurai comments that if Yumi were to join him he wouldn't mind being away for so long...

Nana Girl power, cool rock chick
Yazawa Ai's extremely popular manga comes to life in Nana, the exciting new film starring popular singer Nakashima Mika and Miyazaki Aoi! Released in 2005 Nana tells the story of two twenty-year-old women with the same name, but drastically different personalities.

First up, there's Osaki Nana (Nakashima Mika), a calm, cool, and collected punk rock singer who struts into Tokyo's underground punk scene looking to hit the big time. While Nana's got some ex-boyfriend issues that she's eager to put behind her, she won't allow that personal drama to interfere with her big dream. In fact, Nana's not going to stop until she's conquered Japan as the nation's top rock star! The other "Nana" of the title is Komatsu Nana (TV actress Miyazaki Aoi), who is alternatively called Hachi. Cute and cheerful, Hachi led a somewhat sheltered life and has a bad habit of falling in love too quickly. She had some relationship problems in the past, but when she falls for her high school pal Junko, she decides to follow him to Tokyo when he gets admitted to an art design school. By moving to the big city, she hopes to find love and happiness in this new locale.

By pure chance, Nana and Hachi end up meeting on a train, and thanks to a chain of coincidences involving the number seven, the two of them end up sharing the same apartment. Its number? 707! So even with all the twists of fate in their favor, can these two very different people live under the same roof and get along? And will they eventually find the happiness they've dreamed for so long? The answers are revealed in Nana, director Kentarou Ootani's winning film adaptation of the popular girl's comic!

Nurse Aoi Nice & inspiring
Aoi Misora is a third-year nurse at a prestigious hospital. After she is involved in trouble at the Emergency Center, she is transferred to a medical ward of an affiliated hospital. Unlike her previous workplace, the medical ward is a crucial place where patients who survived the emergency room must be looked after with extreme care. But it’s also a place for dishonest and unskilled doctors. Moreover, it is also a place for cozy ties between politicians and doctors, where the priority is not patient care but profit.

Still, Aoi puts every effort forward to take care of patients with her heart and soul. The harder she tries, the more she is alienated from the proud doctors. But with the support of another nurse, Kyoko Komine, and also Dr. Takagi, Aoi succeeds in changing the minds of those around her.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i don't know if it's right place for me to ask you here... i wonder do anyone know where can i download jmovies called 'battle royale' and 'gto'??? not clubbox... because it hates me. <_<

since my little brother really wanted to watch it so bad so please if anyone has it, can you upload it? thank you so much.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow it's good website! i wonder is it come out with english subtitle since there's not exactly like others usually put the detailed information on it. they only put torrent file name.... so are those having a english subtitle? [ i know i ask twice. lol. ]

Nameless

N i n j a
The subs usually come with it. Download it and give it a try. If the subs aren't there, you could always find it at another place.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wait a minute.... there's japanese drama of gto, too? :unsure:

i just saw a movie and it isn't same as manga, though. it's sooo different... i assume jdrama will be more similar to manga, not the movie... right? :huh:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
KawaiiTennyo said:
i want to dl it not buy it hahah but thanks sweetie
[post="85823"][/post]​
I posted it as a recommendation site for summary ect...not dl site...hehe...I'm sure some clubboxes haves Japanese movies/doramas

Aba

sarNie Egg
Linn said:
Gokusen I,II: female version of GTO

Newly graduated Kumiko Yamaguchi wants to make her mark on the Japanese educational system as a teacher. All well and good until she finds out that the school she'll be teaching at has its fair share of troublemakers and rabble-rousers. The ruffians at the school don't frighten her though for she has a secret of her own-she's a fourth generation crime syndicate member and next in line to head it up. She's gone straight and wants to be a teacher though, but she's one person in whose class you don't want to be caught fooling around!

Good Luck: like the determination of the character
Having achieved his life-long dream of being a pilot, Hajime is first officer on an international jetliner and is now working to become a captain. He can't seem to please Captain Kouda, who has become an exacting taskmaster since an air incident many years ago. To complicate matters, he begins a relationship with stubborn and straight-talking mechanic, Ayumi, whose parents died many years ago in the plane crash for which Captain Kouda feels he is responsible. What follows is a story of 21st century love, dreams, and passion.

Beautiful Life: inspirational n very optimistic even in bad circumstances
Kyoko, a young woman with an unhindered spirit despite being physically bound to a wheelchair due to illness, and Shuji, a stylish and popular fashion magazine hairstylist, are brought together in a fateful traffic incident. Despite their confrontational meeting, they soon find themselves falling in love, with Shuji drawn to her courage and enthusiasm and Kyoko attracted to his ability to look beyond her physical limitations and into her heart. However, Kyoko's protective older brother and her worsening condition begin to test the bounds of their love for each other and threaten to end their beautiful life together.

Friends: cuter romantic comedy w/ happy ending
Left alone on a trip to Hong Kong, Tomoko finds herself the victim of a purse-snatching. The police arrest the man she points out, but it turns out to be the wrong person: a young Korean man named Ji Hoon. Despite his anger and humiliation, he takes her out to dinner since she has lost all her money, and in return she agrees to model for his amateur film. What follows is a magical and romantic two days. Upon returning to their respective countries, Tomoko must return to her nine to five job and Ji Hoon must resume studying to join the family business rather than pursuing his dream of becoming a film director. But soon the two begin to email each other and rekindle their relationship despite the distance and obstacles between them. Marking the very first time in television history that a drama has been co-produced between Japan and South Korea, the story shows us that love has no borders.

Forbidden Love: it's like the the tittle said but portray in a sweet way
Michi, a 26 year old high school math teacher, tentatively accepts her boyfriend's proposal of marriage, uncertain of her love for him but feeling pressure from her father and society to do what is expected of her. Hikaru, a 17 year old boy frustrated by his home life with his single mother and having been expelled from many high schools for bad behavior, enters Michi's class as a new transfer student. As their relationship grows they realize that they both feel that they have lost themselves to the pressures of those around them, and it is this common bond that draws them dangerously close. What follows is a heart-wrenching story of forbidden love where Michi must face society's judgement for corrupting a minor, abandoning her fiance, and disappointing her parents and co-workers.

Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake (God, Please Give Me More Time): w/ Fukada n Takeshi, very sad but nice story of love too late

A touching love story about a girl Kano Masaki (Fukada) who contacted HIV after selling her body in order to earn money for the concert of a famous composer Ishikawa Keigo (Taneshiro). After the concert, Keigo saw Masaki chasing after his van. She was drenched, and thus Keigo took her to his apartment, where they spent the night.

My Little Chef: cute
Seri, an unknown yet talented female chef from the country, arrives in Tokyo to work at French restaurant, Etoire, but discovers that they have gone out of business due to the departure of their main chef. Together with the restaurant's former manager, she opens a French restaurant of her own and begins to recreate the flavors her late father mastered as a famous gourmet chef. Unfortunately, Etoire returns with an unscrupulous manager, and to make matters worse, Seri learns that it happens to be owned by her birth mother living in Paris who she hasn't seen since she was a child. Seri wonders if her passion and skill will be enough to succeed.

Strawberry on Shortcake: nice n unexpect happy ending
At some point, Irie Manato (Takizawa Hideaki) began to withdraw himself from the world. Even when picked on, it' s not the real Irie, but an act. However one day he meets a strange girl - Misawa Yui (Fukada Kyoko). Yui, who finds the tedium of everyday life unbearable, teases Manato with her almost too upfront and honest manner. Alone and afraid Manato wavers but finds himself drawn to her. But his feelings for Yui are doomed to be unrequited...

Pride: fun
“…Last summer, the Mandeville City Council in Louisiana warned that any profanity used by musicians at the Mandeville Trailhead outdoor amphitheater would lead to their arrest. The facilities manager now has all musicians sign an agreement to self-censor before they go on.�

Love Generation:

Katagiri Teppei (Kimura) is a promising creative agent, but whose attitude gets him transferred to the sales department. He has to learn to adapt to the new working environment, which includes cutting his precious locks of hair to create a neater and more appropriate image. Helping him along the way is Uesugi Riko (Matsu), whom he tried to pick up along the street earlier but was tricked by her instead. Riko does not have a good impression of him at first, but falls for him gradually. However, Teppei runs into his ex-girlfriend Mizuhara Sanae (Juuna) who is now the girlfriend of his brother Soichiro (Uchino). Consoling him is Riko, whom Teppei likes gradually. Just when Teppei and Riko start dating, Sanae realises that she still likes Teppei...

Credit: aznv.tv & drama wiki
[post="37396"][/post]​

i love Gokusen I,II.........cause there is masamotum and Jin...oh they areso hot........ :wub:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
kitkat said:
i don't know if it's right place for me to ask you here... i wonder do anyone know where can i download jmovies called 'battle royale' and 'gto'??? not clubbox... because it hates me. <_<

since my little brother really wanted to watch it so bad so please if anyone has it, can you upload it? thank you so much.
[post="87251"][/post]​
u can find GTO @ silentregrets.com

Final Fantasy : advent children was really a good movie yeah you read a lot of reviews of it and is 5/5 for me .

Suicide Club : well is not for all viewers of course , but if you wanna see some really exagaration /wacko /cool japanese movie i recommend this one ! 4/5

The Returner : Takeshi Kaneshiro plays in it , the story itself is cool , the movie is beautyful love the acting of Anna Suzuki. so is 5/5

Twilligth Samurai : yes is a drama , but also very meaningfull , i love it very much ! -4/5

Nana: well is based by a hitmanga ! so it most be great rigth with the beauty Mika ? and supporting vivienne westwood style hehe . 5/5

there many more but now my brain is a bit in moon so ill post it later ..

lavie

sarNie Egg
faded-tear said:
Azumi and Azumi 2 these are good japanese movies.....if you enjoy watching assassins and killing kinds of movies, this is is for you....but it's sad....
[post="31288"][/post]​

do you think you can upload tthis movies? AZUMI 1 2

Xtra-K

sarNie Egg
I got to d-load some of these movies! Thanks so the summary guys!

Aba

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

I love this movie. I love everything about it. From the characters to the plot to the action scenes to the soundtrack.

My rating : 5/5
[post="7819"][/post]​
hey what the soundtrack.............