[JDRAMA] Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooowaaaahhhh... Mintyyyy!!! WATCH WATCH WATCH RURONI KENSHIN!!!!!  It did the anime/manga justice!!  Watch it so we can spazz together lmao.. I can always keep watching it.. it's that kind of feel.  I've only rewatched it three times though LOL.  At first I was like... I don't know about the casting but.. goodness!  The whole cast did a tremendous job!  Satoh Takeru.. gahhh.. he is so darn YUMMY!!!  You made a perfect battousai!  SUGOIIIIIIII!!!!  My love and interest skyrocketed lol..  I really hope they do a live movie series.. because it was that good in my opinion :3 plus.. I'm greedy and want the arcs LOL.

I've been meaning to watch Mr. Brain? Should I should I? :D

hehe.. my post is OT too :p .. anyways I'm currently on ep7.  catching up.. catchin up slowly. :3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I know what you mean about the other arcs. I think I was heartbroken for quite a long time about the Jinchuu Arc b/c it was never animated even though it was supposed to be the last and also the best part. Interestingly though, the fact that I was yearning for the last arc was actually what introduced me to the first fan-fiction I read online. Hahaha ! ! ! I remember searching online just trying to find whatever I could.... I ended up finding many lemon fan-fictions! Lmaoo ! ! ! ! !  

Based on the teasers, I believe Satoh made Kenshin kakkoi. I just want some romance too. LOL. I will check it out more properly the next time. 

And yes! Mr. Brain is only 8 episodes. If you want a good but quick drama, I would recommend it. Kimura was dorky. Different from his kakkoi image. Or if you just want to watch it for Satoh Takeru, he appears in Ep. 4 and 5. ;)

SPOILERS* I wonder if Naoki will move back in EP 11.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ "lemon" hehe :p

And kyaahhh Satoh as Kenshin.. yes he made the character well.  XD .  I kinda wished they made Kenshin said "Oro" more since that was his signature word/sound... LOL.. but it's all good. because all the action scenes were superb.. I can keep spazzing but I won't .. *coughcough* :/ .. 

I'll check out Mr. Brain once I catch up on this drama.. thanks for the recommendation.. hehe..

I think I'll use "for the love of bread crumbs!" for this drama... for every time there's sweet scenes of Naoki & Kotoko lmao.!! HAHA!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
SQUEEEEALS @ your signature. LOL. *SPOILERS Now the third one should be coming up soon. I'm so curious how Naoki will give his confession kiss under the rain. I thought the Taiwanese version was the most passionate.

About the "lemon," at the time, I thought what I read was very frightening. HA HA HA HA HA ! ! ! ! ! :loool:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Words can't express how much I'm addicted to this dorama! Seriously....I'm fangirling so hard right now lol  :woot:
Episode 10 was beyond awesome, I love Naoki here! 
Both Honoka & Yuki are nailing their characters. I'm waiting impatiently for the torrent of ep 11 to be out on d-addict! 
Now that I have caught up with all the episodes, I'm in trouble lol how am I supposed to wait each week to watch episode? So not fair! 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I can't stress this enough,  if you want to watch the latest episodes asap you have to go to dramafever.  L O L ! ! ! I've finished watching ep 11 hours ago. Today's episode, Naoki was basically jealous of Kotoko's friends. Since they're making Naoki so jealous and insecure in this version (it's soooo kyootee though and it's not overly done considering Naoki's reserved personality anyway), somehow I doubt there will be a season 2 since jealousy was one of the first relationship problems they encountered after their marriage. I hope I am wrong though. 

I keep saying this but I just like this Naoki version. I like how this version makes it clear many times that Naoki's mean behavior is usually initiated by Kotoko herself. She has so much influence over him.

I also found this blog a few days ago because I couldn't wait for ep 11. Spazzworthy if you want a quick review of the episodes.

http://sleeplessspirits.wordpress.com/tag/itazura-na-kiss-love-in-tokyo/

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Dramafever isn't available in my area sadly  :lmao:  I usually wait for the 720p version, download the ripped subs and watch it at my ease lol but so far I've seen no trace of Ep11 torrent /sobs

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
My favorite line from ep 12 when Naoki and Kotoko took a detour to the station: "Perhaps, it just means there are more than one way to get to the same destination." So simple but so true. So much depth to it for those who encountered many crossroads in their lives.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sadly, I have to admit the last two episodes were pretty boring to me.... ): Heu heu heu.

Two more episodes left... I was just going to watch the Taiwanese version again but apparently dramacrazy is shutting down abruptly. So much drama.

Falada

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Sadly, I have to admit the last two episodes were pretty boring to me.... ): Heu heu heu.

Two more episodes left... I was just going to watch the Taiwanese version again but apparently dramacrazy is shutting down abruptly. So much drama.

There's going to be a wedding, right?!  

And I so glad about epi.11. Happy that Naoki spent Christmas Eve. night with Kotoko. And LOL I think that he just keep on making excuses. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I must admit.. I've been so busy that I haven't even finished this drama yet.. noooooo..

*coughcough*  I'll try to find some time to catch up... ... .... oh boy... :p

and man, I must say that I am so sad .. now that DC is gone.. boohoo... even though it had so much ads...  I always kept going there because they were so fast with updates and especially the movies....  I definitely gotta find a new place to watch my dramas from now.. :(

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
I'm pretty obsessed. I watch from dramafever, download it with replay media, then the next day when the quality version is available, I download the torrent from d-addicts as well. 5555

But it seems just a few hours ago, I can no longer download from dramafever. Hrmm.

EP11 from dramacrazy available now though.

http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/itazura-na-kiss-love-in-tokyo-episode-11/

LOL. You even downloaded it too! But hey! Who can't be obsessed over this JDrama! I saw this JDrama on dramafever, but never really check it out, until my cousin forced me too. I thought it will be boring because there are already two version of it (or maybe even more!) but I took my words back when I'm addicted to it! 

Falada said:
There's going to be a wedding, right?!  

And I so glad about epi.11. Happy that Naoki spent Christmas Eve. night with Kotoko. And LOL I think that he just keep on making excuses. :D

I know right!? But that's what makes him cute and protected over his love without making it obvious. Plus Kotoko never really catch up with Naoki (in terms of smartness and schemes). 

aikoden said:
I must admit.. I've been so busy that I haven't even finished this drama yet.. noooooo..

*coughcough*  I'll try to find some time to catch up... ... .... oh boy... :p

and man, I must say that I am so sad .. now that DC is gone.. boohoo... even though it had so much ads...  I always kept going there because they were so fast with updates and especially the movies....  I definitely gotta find a new place to watch my dramas from now.. :(

Me too. HAHA. I'm only on what? ep 13. Anyway, I don't want to finish this JDrama yet because there won't be anything for me to watch after I finished watching it. LOL.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Falada said:
LOL Take your time. I finished it, finally. :D

AHH! Finally I'm finished. I must say I was purposely taking time to watch it because like I said, I don't know what Japanese Drama to watch afterwards. hehe. Maybe I'll go to the Japanese Movie and Drama section, perhaps I might find something good!
But DAMN! The kisses! SOOOOO........ you know...... LOL. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I haven't updated the JDrama section area much yet so... there's not that much to view...  but if you want any recommendation.. I've got PLENTY!!! :D

I've put a slight pause on this dorama for now... but I'll definitely come back to finish it hehe.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
^ I haven't updated the JDrama section area much yet so... there's not that much to view...  but if you want any recommendation.. I've got PLENTY!!! :D

I would love for you to do that, aikoden!