JIRANEE!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
Mayji! What does James Ji tell Bella that's why she was laughing? hehe. I want to know. Also is that an old song that he sang? Thank you Mayji! as always. 
The song he sang is an old song. Called Kid Teung/Jan Grajang Fah which means The Moon in a cloudless sky. He sings "The Moon in the cloudless sky, the sky filled with..." then he says, "You're still not coming back?" Bella laughs.

sarNie Adult
OOOOOH! So does that mean he's singing for Rin to come back to Saran's house? Hahahahha thanks Nong! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

sarNie Adult
Jiranee had a photo shoot today for Lemonade magazine! waaah! I'm so happy!

photo cr: nok_grandpearl and tungpui69

\\

sarNie Adult
here are pictures from the CH3 Children's Day event:

photo cr: ballkrab

"Don't you dare lay a finger on  my girl!"  :lol:

photo cr: P'Pik (JJ's manager) aka  Charnchalard

Photo cr: withjamesji

photo cr: Bella - CAN THEY GET ANY CUTER THAN THIS!??! 

Remember what I said about James JI always wanting to hold Bella's hand and Bella kind of rejects him or doesn't want to hold hands with him but just lets him so he won't lose face? (It's in the video Mayji posted, in the first instance that he offered his hand, Bella just kind of tapped his hand so he'll stop. but the second time, she finally gave in!)  Hahaha here ya go:

Photo cr: On pic

sarNie Adult
OH! And since it's Children's day, someone posted a mashup of Jiranee's pictures over the years: 

phto cr: lovejiranee_no1

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
In vedio my posted JJ wanting to hold her hands that matching with in song at 1.00 "mong doo boun tha nhon jer tae koo tee dern jub muer" (not sure lyric in thai sorry) it mean "look on the road meet the other walking hold hand". hahaha and second time if y look JJ'face (finnnn)

sarNie Adult
Mayji said:
In vedio my posted JJ wanting to hold her hands that matching with in song at 1.00 "mong doo boun tha nhon jer tae koo tee dern jub muer" (not sure lyric in thai sorry) it mean "look on the road meet the other walking hold hand". hahaha and second time if y look JJ'face (finnnn)

oooh! I get it now! He was matching the lyrics of the song! Okay, now that you mentioned it, it's less awkward! Hahaha. I feel bad for James Ji when Bella rejects him. Doesn't Weir hold hands with his n'eks?! Joke. I'm just kidding. 

sarNie Adult
waaaaaaaaaah!! It's because James Ji is a child too, therefore Bella loves him! hahahahaha. 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
waaaaaaaaaah!! It's because James Ji is a child too, therefore Bella loves him! hahahahaha.
I already know that y think like this hahaha it same with me too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
So excited to see JB in a photo shoot. Hope to see more from these two. Love those children day event pictures too. Thanks for posting. I should come here more often lol.

sarNie Adult
James was really awkward in the morning show with Bella and Mint yesterday. He looked really shy around them and can't act the scenes. I guess he gets shy when surrounded by pretty girls. 

photo cr: James Ji Vietnam FC

Anyway, PUTTIPAT IS GONE! Saran was a completely different character. I loved him still. I love Saran x Rin already. I want to see more of them! too bad they only show 2 episodes in a week! 

sarNie Adult
Ohooooo! What rumor is that? The first pic is James in the VicBig3 thing where he was promoting NNS with Yaya, around the same time before Magic James the concert. The one where he was wearing blue is in an awards night if I am not mistaken