Jjenn

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup! (thumbs up) they sing pretty darn good... :)

i like their music.. it's nice.. :)

i never thought the little girl.. two houses down from mine... will come to be who she is today.. she's got a voice... :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
i think Jjenn is ok and her voice is ok but there is something wrong with her voice, when she sings some song she sounds like a guy and i were like :shock:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
leek18 said:
i think Jjenn is ok and her voice is ok but there is something wrong with her voice, when she sings some song she sounds like a guy and i were like :shock:
[post="114436"][/post]​

:lmao: she does sound sort of like a guy....but she's pretty good at singing too...my opinion... ^_^

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i love her songs! anybody know where i can get a copy of her cd's cause i don't think i see it anywhere in MN...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Lyrics are good...especially the "maj mam" song...hella sad...oh and the "yog kuv yog koj"...love that song!!!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i just found out.Jjenn is going to perform tomorrow in fresno at manchester mall. along with shoe box confession. i love shoe box confession. i might go with my sis-in-law. anyone in fresno going?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
she got a deep voice.. but if you listen carefully.. u can tell it's a girl..
:) her voice ish pretty good though... not too soft.. not too deep.. just ok..

good thing, her voice ain't soft.. cause if it was.. i think people will criticize her voice... :p

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
leek18 said:
[post="114436"][/post]​
hahahhahahha totally agree with you on that.....first i thought it was a guy hahahhahahahahhaha.....she does sound like a guy...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i love jenn so much! her songs had effected me deeply and i love the beat!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
oil_yui said:
i just found out.Jjenn is going to perform tomorrow in fresno at manchester mall. along with shoe box confession. i love shoe box confession. i might go with my sis-in-law. anyone in fresno going?
[post="114603"][/post]​

i heard it on the radio.... i can't believe jennifer is only 17 yrs old! :shocked: i thought her live singing was okay...it was good though without the music...in the clips she looks small but i thought she was like 18 or 19....but 17, she can sing. i will surely go and see their performance.....i want to see live how they sing.... ;) gotta charge my camcord battery so tomorrow i can record them into my video cam...i wish i had a digital camera! -_- hope to see some of you in fresno over there... :p

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i went to the carnival and watch their performance....i love it! Jjenn and ShoeBox Confession are great! love shoebox confession! their performance are so great! back 2 back was okay...i like most of their songs too....i took couple of pics with my digital camcord and want to share it...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
the performance by each group were nice. my sister and i enjoy it most of the time. no offense, but the dancer crack me up. it was gay as hell. :lmao: other than that, it was fun.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj said:
ehhehe... wow.. i might need to call up my elementary school friend and tell her about her fans.. ahahha
[post="115218"][/post]​
i think that would be wonderful! she needs to know how much fan and people there are that loved her music. maybe she can come in here???

Muddie Murda

smile...
*BUMP*

AHAHA sorry, I just wanted to comment.

Thanks Karen!! "If I was you" is so meaningful. I didn't know they was also the artist of that song uhh "open your eyes". Do they write their own songs? Cuz they're both so meaningful. they're really great and the song "open your eyes"...it's the 2nd best hmong song I've ever heard. "Happy Birthday" by illusion was #1. Haha those are the only 2 'modern' hmong songs I'd listen to.

"If I was you" is great...but I must say, the rapping :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: I :sweat: :sweat: edited the song, cutting out the rap parts. LOL It's the only way I could listen to the song over and over. :D I would edit out the rapping in "open your eyes" too LOL but it was in the middle. :sweat: :sweat: But the girls are GREAT!!!!!