JLR OR SB

• JLR-FEVER

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • SB-FEVER

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

cecilia

Staff member
The two previous versions are alright on their own .. the new version of Ken/Anne are okay (i was never really into it-if ask, i probably pick kob/brook version even though it was corny at times) The new version to me contain all sort of perspective but for me i feel the revenge went a bit over board and got too DRAMATIC to the point where it's over acting in some cases therefore it's not really good in my good list of lakorn. I do have my bias but when it comes to being critical, i don't take my bias over my taste of good production works (actors, script, dialogue, etc). When it comes to watching good production work, i'm not too picky over my pranang. I just want a good PRODUCTION overall to enjoy it. And trust me, i find some of the guy that members in here think that are not good looking good looking simply b/c they play their character well.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Anne is a much better, way better than Aff hands down though. Anne can pretty much pull off any roles; bitchy, rai, nice, naive, stupid, and dramatic. Aff is beautiful but seriously w/o looks, Aff cannot really act. Her emotions are very 'dead'....not expressive enough to make me feel the character whereas Anne is always kicking you off your chair LOL. Some of her roles can be dramatic sometimes but that's what makes a lakorn entertaining to watch. And please keep in mind this is my opinion, do not feel offended.

cecilia

Staff member
^I understand .. beauty and acting depends on the person who watch it .. therefore, i respect your opinion .. what you see is not what i see and what i see is not what you see .. however, i wouldn't go around attacking other ppl just b/c they don't see what i see ... we should never feel like we offend anyone in here by expressing our thoughts as long as they're all base on skill level.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
expired? lmao true in age form but certainly not true. classic lives on 4eva n I don't think anyone will b able to forget ateam n kateam. kateam for all thheir great lakorns together minus 365 (only in terms of low rating). ateam w jlr, namtan mai (for the horrible lajorn script), and roy mai (awesome love story but horrible lakorn) and bkst (low rating but great message).
What did 365 get? Simething annoying.. People go I'm tired of the same storyline (p'ek/n'ek quarelling) So they have 365 something different then they whine about it!

SonYukView4ever

^I understand .. beauty and acting depends on the person who watch it .. therefore, i respect your opinion .. what you see is not what i see and what i see is not what you see .. however, i wouldn't go around attacking other ppl just b/c they don't see what i see ... we should never feel like we offend anyone in here by expressing our thoughts as long as they're all base on skill level.
thanks for keeping an open mind. :)

~~
I just wanted to add that after Roy Mai, that one with Ken, the one with Bie, and that other one with Aum (lol) sorry--forgot all their lakorn names, Aff doesnt really prove acting to me. Just a mediocre.

Anne overall generally does much better.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann and Ken are decent looking, but because they're very great actors they make the lakorn good. I don't like Sawan Biang, but because Ann and Ken were in there it was alright. So you see, the story in Sawan Biang isn't all that good, but because Ann and Ken were in there, everyone seems to like it, well most. Can you go back in time and watch the two previous Sawan Biang series and like it as much as KA's? Not for me. Also, even if the production is great, if you have so so quality actors the lakorn is crap. I'd rather have a powerful performance delivered by great actors in a crappy storyline than have crappy actors destroy a great storyline. Just my taste, no offense.
it goes hand in hand. good actors don't always guarantee good lakorns. good lakorn doesn't guarantee good actors.I thought sb2008 was better in term of acting and scripting. a few errors here and there but it didn't effect much. the revenge was overboard but leela is so well protrayed it made sense and it was clear. I understood why kawee fell in love w narin but I can't seem to figure narin out. she has sympathy for kawee and she understand why he acts the way he does but the falling in love part was not all there. I mean I think I know but there's really no physical evident in the lakorn were I can pin point and convince people otherwise.

cecilia

Staff member
thanks for keeping an open mind. :)

~~
I just wanted to add that after Roy Mai, that one with Ken, the one with Bie, and that other one with Aum (lol) sorry--forgot all their lakorn names, Aff doesnt really prove acting to me. Just a mediocre.

Anne overall generally does much better.
I understand .. Anne has been in the biz for a very long time .. she's bound to improve as time goes by. i didn't like her in her very first few lakorn until Manee Yah Fah and Jaosao Prissana. Since then .. i've been following her work .. cant' deny the fact that she isn't good ... or too good. I think she's an excellent actress .. at time a bit dramatic for me but i let it slip by b/c i'm assuming that's' how the person is as a character not as Anne the actress.

fun

Expired Sarnie
aff isn't a bad actress. she excel in certain lakorn. gotta give roy mai to her. but that was such a bad lakorn overall. I loved her in botan kleep sudtai too. ann on the other hand isnt that pretty, well she has this unique beauty but in all honesty we would all agree aff is prettier (not implying that ann is ugly). but ann's talent and personality enhances her beauty by a large scale. oh yes personality and talent does wonder. here is an example, I thought ji hyun woo was ugly but his talent and personality I instantly see this glamour that I haven't seen in him. another one would be ann. honestly I thought she looked weird.

SonYukView4ever

I didnt like Anne for a loooooooooooooooooooong time lol but her olden day lakorns were pretty good. I wasnt trying to compare the two, but just differentiate some differences....^_^

cecilia

Staff member
The only lakorn i like of anne with ken is OUM RUK after that .. everything is .. not likeable for me .. i also love her in NANGFAH RAI PEE .. omg! she's the best in there as the one and only arrogant daughter.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Since we're talking about Ann here, once again I'm not a fan but oh gosh, beside SB, the only other lakorn I watched of hers is Nang Show with Nott! I watched it because of Nott and the storyline. I'm a sucker for dark genres! I must say, Ann was beyond amazing, phenomenal in it! She's one great actress! Her and Mam! I really really enjoyed and love that lakorn!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Ok I lied! Lmao! I watched her in Nangfai Rai Pee too! Totally forgot about that lakorn! Oh gosh, this is like how many years ago! It seems like decades ago since I used to be so addicting to Thai lakorns! Lol! And yes, Ann was very good along side Andy! I think that's it! Nang Show, Nangfai Rai Pee and SW! I hope so! Lmao!

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
LOL
Aff is married so she will focus more on marriage.
Aum is engaged to Nate. haha

Anne is producing/might be directing the future.
Ken has two kids. Lol

I guess it makes sense to call them expire. HAHAHAHA
expire??? U made me hurt....i know it will come but i don't want to see it.
KA & A Team forever!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Well, all the viewers at Thailand loved SB because it was the highest rated lakorn of Ch. 3's history and it was also the greatest remake out of all the other older versions. No wonder SB won so many awards and Ken became even more famous after acting in that lakorn (Ken got married during the filming of that lakorn and nobody thought he would be famous again).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aff isn't a bad actress. she excel in certain lakorn. gotta give roy mai to her. but that was such a bad lakorn overall. I loved her in botan kleep sudtai too. ann on the other hand isnt that pretty, well she has this unique beauty but in all honesty we would all agree aff is prettier (not implying that ann is ugly). but ann's talent and personality enhances her beauty by a large scale. oh yes personality and talent does wonder. here is an example, I thought ji hyun woo was ugly but his talent and personality I instantly see this glamour that I haven't seen in him. another one would be ann. honestly I thought she looked weird.
I couldn't agree more. Anne is truely amazing, and this is coming from a person who disliked her in the beginning for no apparent reason. You should never judge a book by it's cover.