Joon and His Special Someone

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oooo..they are super cute together..are they a real couple? Anyways, Joon is hot..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
Oooo..they are super cute together..are they a real couple? Anyways, Joon is hot..
[post="138399"][/post]​
I'm not sure, Mae...I can't understand Thai. But based on the pictures from the link, they sure look attached. Did I confuse you because I don't think Namfon is the girl with Joon at the beach? I posted those pictures of her and Joon because the pose looks adorable.

Hiatus

Super Momo
to mee it looks more like mag photoshot than a couple picture lol oh well we'll see

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Here's some of the pictures from the site of Joon and the girl from gossip star

B)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for your confirmation, Nena. Oops. That's cool Joon will have another lakorn. I'm definitely anticipating this one. He's the cutest!! Oh, Mango could you please post the pictures again? It's not available for viewing. Thank you.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
is it a lakorn or a movie! i luv numfon!!!! don't he play in that rose lakorn?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
aww...the girl is sooo cute! man...i'd be happy if i had a face like hers. And i'd be happier if i had a photoshoot with him too. lol.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hehehe... i think joon is kute but after watching his lakorn..

what is it call again?... i forgot.. his voice is soft.. hehehe... comapre to other pra-eks... hehehe... (turns me off) but ey, i still love his dimples.. hehee..

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Is this the same Namfoon that starring in a series right now with Por....I think so? I like Joon.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
is it a lakorn or a movie! i luv numfon!!!! don't he play in that rose lakorn?
[post="139466"][/post]​

Yep, Joon did star in Kalup Tub Petch (I think that's how you spell it).

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
LDi said:
Is this the same Namfoon that starring in a series right now with Por....I think so? I like Joon.
[post="142817"][/post]​

Yes, Namfon is the nang'ek in Jao Sao Ban Rai with Por.