Joy and Ashanti

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Does anyone else think they kinda look similar, NOT identical but just a little similar, granted they're of different race.

russe

sarNie Adult
thats what I thought when I first saw them... its their eyes and lips.

judyp

sarNie Adult
lolss. i laughed when i read the thread because i thought it was just me who thought they looked alike. but yeah, they do have strong facial similarities.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I agree Joy S and Ashanti look a lot alike bc of their eyes, nose, and lips. Similarily, I think that Rita looks like Anne Hathaway (from Princess Diaries) and Dana Delany (from Desparate Housewives). The resemblance is in the nose and mouth. What do you guys think since we're on the topic of celebrity look-a-likes?!? Any other celebrity look-a-likes out there?

Rita and Anne Hathaway

Rita and Dana Delany

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I agree Joy S and Ashanti look a lot alike bc of their eyes, nose, and lips. Similarily, I think that Rita looks like Anne Hathaway (from Princess Diaries) and Dana Delany (from Desparate Housewives). The resemblance is in the nose and mouth. What do you guys think since we're on the topic of celebrity look-a-likes?!? Any other celebrity look-a-likes out there?

Rita and Anne Hathaway

Rita and Dana Delany
lol that's crazy, those actresses do look very similar.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OH WOW. RiTA DOES LOOK SiMiLAR THEM... THAT iS CRAZY...

THE NOSE, THE EYES, THE LiPS.. HAHA

i THiNK FOR EVERY PERSON iN THE WORLD,
THERE iS SOMEONE ELSE WHO WiLL LOOK LiKE THEM,
BESiDES FAMiLY MEMEBERS, THAT iS.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I think they do, Anne H and Rita do look alike. What about:
Chakrit & Ken
Aum & Tang Mo
Film & Dan
I alwayed thought they look alike.

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
Chakrit & Ken
Aum & Tang Mo
Film & Dan

I dont think Film and Dan look alike at all. Film looks chinese and Dan looks thai.

Chakrit and Ken do look alike! I love em!

what about Alexandra Bounxei with Vannesa Hudgens? Somebody post a pic of me.. they look soo much alike

noungning

Heartless
Chakrit & Ken
Aum & Tang Mo
Film & Dan
i think tang mo resembles many different people but the guys u listed do not look alike AT ALL