Juciy news on Herr's Video

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Hey peeps...I just got of the phone talking toLink Pictures theproducer of Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag...I asked them if they will have a new movie out this x-mas and they said yes...the poster should be out sometime in November or early December...so keep and eye out. And then I went on to ask if they we're going to continue 3 and 4...and here comes the juicy news...they said they are and in the process of writing the script for that but they just got word from Xab Thoj (from Thailand) that Herr's Video is actually shooting that movie without their consent. That Herr's is stealing their movie and continuing it. I can't believe that crap! I mean Herr's Video! A highly respected hmong production that's been in the market for so long and yet stooping so low to steal someone's idea. I guess Herr's video is running out of ideas and that's why they are stealing Link Pictures ideas. I'm aslo a fan of Herr's but since after hearing this I don't have much respect for them anymore. I mean gosh why can't they just be original and get their own idea. So what do you guys think? Is that fair or not ?

Like I said I'm also a fan of Herr's and had high faith in them. But if this is stands true now I know that the rumors about Herr's just taking ideas from other movies to make his is true. And that's pathetic!

Anyone here knows Herr's Video? Maybe one of us can confirm with them if this is true? I might just do that. I"ll email them and hear their side of the story too. I'll let you all know when I get a response.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know them herr video people.. but that's "STUPID" to steal other people's idea!!! they are reallie OUt of ideas...huh.. i mean gosh, do they need help or something... all they need is asked.. there are many talanted writers out there with good ideas.. they need to look for help.. <_<

Though, we don't know this is true.. so i'm not going to say much.. maybe this is some kind of misunderstanding.. Maybe they're shooting a similar movie.. i can't wait to see herr video's next movie...since i heard this news. :)

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
This is entertaining. lol.

After I've watched "Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag," I thought that was it. I didn't expect them to extend the storyline. That's good.

I'm also a fan of Herr's too. They've done some good work. Link Pictures is doing a good job so far. Have they done any other movies? j/w.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
do you mean that they're going to do Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag part 3-4 and it going to come out this new year...if that is so then i ca;t wait to watch it.... :)

anti

sarNie Egg
Onceagain, you said you email Link Pictures right? so that must mean you know their email. Can you give PM me their email because I want to make a suggestion to them.

The news of Herr's video stealing their right, I wouldn't jump to conclusion so quick. Y'all know how big and large Hmong mouths are. How many death rumors did we hear already? a lot. And none of them are true so far.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
yes i wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusion.. i know Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag was good but i dun think they should do 3-4. i mean what is it going to be about? her cheating on him??? heheheh just kidding. hahaha i think they shouldn;t make a sequel because sometimes squel are never better.

neena

sarNie Adult
yes i wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusion.. i know Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag was good but i dun think they should do 3-4. i mean what is it going to be about? her cheating on him??? heheheh just kidding. hahaha i think they shouldn;t make a sequel because sometimes squel are never better.

I AGREE!!^^

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ i agree with both of you guys it would be gay if they conitnued it prolly something stupid like the guy cheating and beating his wife again it's gonna be really gay prolly just like Tsav Bee's sequal 3-4

and it' stupid if they copy them...but I don't think they would go that low...or would they...o_O

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
wat? a 3 amd 4 to khib ciaj khib tuag? wow! ok, but i think it won't be good like parts 1 and 2 cause usually hmong movies start out strong but as they make the story go longer it's getting boring...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Onceagain, you said you email Link Pictures right? so that must mean you know their email. Can you give PM me their email because I want to make a suggestion to them.

The news of Herr's video stealing their right, I wouldn't jump to conclusion so quick. Y'all know how big and large Hmong mouths are. How many death rumors did we hear already? a lot. And none of them are true so far.
anti, linkpictures email is linkyak@hotmail.com...if you have any suggestions do email them. And about the rumor may be true and may be not ....I guess we all will just have to wait and see....if part 3 and 4 do come out them we know that Herr's video did it like the rumor said...this came from link pictures main actor. Herr's had someone in Thailand contacted Xab about continuing the movie...and more I think about it...that's stupid why don't they just contact linkpictures themselves...but yeah I don't know the whole the story...I'm to email Herr's and see what they say.

This is entertaining. lol.

After I've watched "Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag," I thought that was it. I didn't expect them to extend the storyline. That's good.

I'm also a fan of Herr's too. They've done some good work. Link Pictures is doing a good job so far. Have they done any other movies? j/w.
Link pictures 1st movie was Plam Ib Vuag starring Xab Thoj and Pham Lis...and the 2nd one was Ntxub Txoj Hmoo starring Xab Thoj and Ntxoo Lauj...that's all I know so far...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm more of a linkpicture fan here.. :) their stories flows... betta than herr video.. ( my opinion.. :))

even if the rumor is true..or not.. they shouldn't have part 3 & 4.. what more is there to
the story..???? like u guys said.. it's gonna be lame.. i can see it.. haha! -_-

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i don;t know what to say and yeah I am a very big fans of Herr's Video. well Link Pictures and Herr's Video did great movie but i don't know what to say about herr's video copy well guys let's forget about it and let see what is herr's video new movie this new year ok and also link pictures ok if this is not true then we should kill the one who post this topic ok

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well i don;t know what to say and yeah I am a very big fans of Herr's Video. well Link Pictures and Herr's Video did great movie but i don't know what to say about herr's video copy well guys let's forget about it and let see what is herr's video new movie this new year ok and also link pictures ok if this is not true then we should kill the one who post this topic ok
ok... but it is a rumor as we all know.. since we don't know if its true..

lol.. kill the one who post this topic..?? :lol:

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Hey peeps...I finally email Herrs video but no reply back from them. Hmm....you would think if this is not true they would at least jump to defend themselves...I'll give them a few more days and see if I hear anything.

someone post up herr's email.
I found their email at the back of their cds. It is herrs_video@hotmail.com. Let us know if you get an reply back from them. I'm curious on what's the deal here. They didn't reply me back.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think they'll email u guys.. if the rumor is true.. they're probably busy in laos right now.. shooting the film.. lol... :) while we want to know the truth... hahaha!!!

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think they'll email u guys.. if the rumor is true.. they're probably busy in laos right now.. shooting the film.. lol... :) while we want to know the truth... hahaha!!!
yeah...that's probably true...heard that are currently having someone in Thailand shoot and direct their next movie for them. That their next movie is going to be a comdey one. I guess we will just have to wait and see when their next movie come out.

By the way does anyone here know herrs video personally? Maybe they can ask herr's if it's true.