Jui Warattaya & New Wongsakorn

TAna963

sarNie Egg
Can someone explain to me about Jui & New & I keep hearing something about 'Sia Ode' or something like that. Who is that? Whats the story?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
sia ode is this one guy that has been in rumors with many guys including new but of course it's not true since he's with jui...thats all I know though

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
New and Jui are dating but I think they are having problems with that sia ode guy because he siad that New owe him money or something(this was a while back). That sia ode guy say it was because of him that New got into the ET business and a whole bunch of stuff.

That sia ode guys need to stop causing trouble because he had the same problem with film too( I think). If he help them and gave them the money that's his fault. It just seem like if they get a little famous he start to destroy them.

natty

Chubs
lol just because he's with jui doesn't mean he's not gay.. or used to be gay lol.. i mean what is the definition of Bisexual? lol there is such a thing you know

Mai*

sarNie Elites
lol it's not sia ode said this sia ode said that na. It's confirmed by New himself the claims that Sia Ode has made....

first here's a clip of sia ode's press conference for those that care enough to even watch
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CH434SE5

we've read and briefed every single article there was in this sia ode vs new ordeal, and if you go and READ all the articles, New denies the claims at first, but he always ends up spitting out the truth, confirming the claims sia Ode has made. Here's the lastest interview from sia ode
http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=3989

in there we discuss how New later admits that he did take a gold credit card from sia ode...his excuse was...I never asked for it lol. Sia Ode isnt a saint, but at the same time, New intentions arent innocent either

natty

Chubs
lol like it matters mai lol.. fans dont want to believe that their star loves it both ways hahaha