Juntra Suriyakat

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Clip:​
 ​
*CREDITS TO SHERRIE ---thai boran forum*
"This is a remake of the older one by ch.3. Note that Pei Panward first entered in the industry in this boran. She played the supporting role alongside with Praek's little brother. Her brother is a bad guy and praek's younger brother kinda kidnap her. Nangek is also very stubborn in here to and both praek and nangek are like fire and water but ended up together. I think her fiance was Pei's brother who is the evil guy."​
 ​

Hmm...wonder who'll be the nang ek and pra ek. lol  They better make it cute since pra ek and nang ek going to be like fire and water. lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Pei was in the older version of this? I have to check it out. I can't imagine her in boran because i've only seen her in modern day lakorn. Hope the pra'nangs for this new version are good-looking and can act otherwise they would just ruin it. BTW Who is in here?  :p

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
not sure who will be in here yet but if it's not the remake of this one then do forgive me. Since the old one up above is call Suriyan Jantra and the new one is call Jantra Suriyakatk, so there's a chance it might not follow the same storyline or even be a remake at all. lol

Otherwise, will keep you all updated once they put out more info or pictures. 

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
*Picture by Jantra Suriyakat FB Fanpage*

Juntra Suriyakat Fanpage <<<<<<<------------------------

Could this be our next pra ek? I found it on fb on the Suriyakat fb page, but I'm not sure cause on the picture he/it says 

"ขอบคุณสำหรับเจ้าของภาพ น้องปลั๊ก สวีเดน นักแสดงละคร "จันทร์สุริยะคาธ""
Google Translate: I plug my own Swedish drama "Moon solar Catholic"

then in one of the post it also says
"ติดตามละครจักร์วงศ์ เรื่องใหม่ "จันทร์สุริยะคาด" ทางช่อง7 เร็วๆนี้นะครับ"
Google translate: She plays a New York Genealogical track "Monday solar project" soon on Channel 7.

LOL so i dunno if this is authentic or not...maybe some fan got excited and started their own page, IDK....but if it is really the next pra ek of the boran lakorn then forgive me. lol I can't read thai at all and google translate just makes it worst. XD

mia07

Introvert
He's kinda cute. Looks Chinese a bit. Lol. Man these youngins'!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
He doesn't look appealing to me, but he does have similarities to Boy, face structure i guess. Wonder who nang'ek going to be if he's the p'ek. Also, hope they get rid of the ridiculous many wives idea becasue i hate that idea so much. Literally hate and i don't use that word often.

mia07

Introvert
It's a common thing in ancient series, not just borans. Lol. I kinda dont want them to have any kids either cuz that also drag it as well.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol he looks like Ek (pra ek in Jaoying Tang On) and Bogus(boy from Bloo Thong 2009) a little. 

This one the storyline might be a bit different since Nang ek and pra ek might argue a lot,, unless they're not remaking it then it'll be the same. LOL 

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
narkrakdin24^^ said:
I kind of wanted Vaigoon to be pra'ek for the next boran lakorn. So dreamy..

LOL Hee hee I was kinda secretly thinking the same thing. LOL

mia07

Introvert
If praek and naek is gonna go at it, idk about Waigoon being praek. Lol. He seems to nice. Altho I would love him to play the bad guy. XD

mia07

Introvert
Lol. Well the way he talks, he has a tender soft voice. I like him to be praek but for a strong and wise one cuz he has the look. Who knows he might be? Boom was a minor in Darb7See and they cast him as praek in Pikhuntong next.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So this is next boran lakorn...thanks for saring the information.

Boran lakorn was the very first Thai lakorn I watched...and now I hardly watch them anymore...how I missed the old day with my friends and family...

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, Pon (Waigoon) seems like soft caring guy. But maybe b/c I haven't seen him out of his role as waigoon and only this first time, we'll have to see if he can or can't..that's if he gets to be in this one. 

I watched the preview when he said he was going to go back and wait to challenge Prai Ngaam or whatever, DAMN right there, he matches a bad@$$. lol I found my next pra rai for a fanfic!! lolXD but man lek's role was lame in Jaoying Tangon. kinda. lol they didn't make him do much. XD

but anyways, I hope they find someone good to play the nang ek. She's going to be a strong type since they going to be like fire and water. :D
So far these newer actresses, are more like girly...I don't mind girly but they're just so girly that I don't see them matching up to a tomboy role or strong personality type gal. The only one so far is Fah. lOL Besides that the rest are girly. XD