Juntra Suriyakat

skyblue

sarNie Egg
I agreed to the fact that if they cut out all the boring scenes this lakorn will be a good boran lakorn. please kill all the scene that have the two greedy parents and boring gods.... they drag the whole series.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Pra Inh is so darn cute since his last boran. I hope they show more scene of him. He is Aum look alike :)
Anyone have his info, pls share. I want to him as a leading role in modern drama.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg he is in here! I haven't been watching, love him and I agree he is Aum look alike. He is so darn cute and muscular. He needs to play as pra'ek or something like his last lakorn.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Right? He would be a Ch7 version Aum. So hot! I honestly think the dude is hotter than Aum though. Sum's ears kind of bother me to be honest.
Lol!! I found Lilawadee thinking the Kaew Thipayanaet is a human girl to be funny yet stupid at the same time lol!!! Woah. Fah's eyes changes colors like mine.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
the Guy that played the Pra In is Pon Ophapoom. His first appearance was in Jaoying TangOn and now in this one and he may be in the next boran (Monakarat) as well, but as a father/king or so...

anyways..haven't been watching this boran lakorn. After Juntra left Lilawadee and went to look for his brother, it just got stupid from that point on so I stopped watching. 

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah I stopped watching it tooo...I would love to be able to finish a boran lakorn. It's rediculous how they drag it on and we fans just fall out of it.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ugh. I haven't been watching it for several weeks already. I guess I just tuned out because it dragged on too much and I didn't want to download it. Just found out and saw James Jirayu is following Fah on instagram. Hahaha lucky girl. James J has grew on me. Off topic... When is Morakort airing? I hope it doesn't drag on. Is there a way I can complain or advise to them to change or adjust the script a little next time?

mia07

Introvert
^ Doubt they will listen 'cause many complain (and they know it too) yet they don't care. =\

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
he is so smexy!!! the pra in!! i loved him in jaoying taeng on!! he was so caring in there but in this one he is funny :D