just a story..... hehe...

clumsy-babe

sarNie Egg
hehehe... so.. im new here and i wanna share a story that i made up... we can all be the aurthor of this story... help me make it better for others and yourself and u should be proud if u help write a part too.. hehe... i think the first part i wrote is kinda dumb... hehe...

characters:
meng her
sheng lee

chapter one!

all was dark, meng couldn’t see anything, but far away, he saw a figure. A slender figure. “sheng?� he thought. *gasp* , it is Sheng! “sheng!! Wait for me!!!� he cried out to the figure. When he saw that the figure was still walking away from him, he got scared and ran after the figure. “ sheng! Where are you going?!? Sheng, can you hear me?!?� he shout. He ran as fast as he can to the figure, but then he realized, he wasn’t moving at all. “oh no, what’s happening?� he asked out loud. then he saw something, another figure on his right, then another and another, and pretty soon, there were figures everywhere. ‘what’s happening’ he said in his mind. He kept running, but he didn’t no where or what he was running to, but he just kept running. ‘SHENG!’ he remembered. “ SHENG!!! SHENG WHERE ARE YOU!!!� he cried out. There were so many figures on his way, but he just ran right through them. Confuse and tired, he stop for a breath. Panting heavily, he know that he couldn’t run any further, but he tried. ‘ I have to try to find sheng.’ He kept thinking. He started to run again, but this time he like the ground below him was gone, and he was falling. “ NO!! SHENG HELP ME!� he shout. He voice echoed around him. “ MENG! HELP ME! DON’T LET THEM TAKE ME!� he heard someone shout. ‘ that must be sheng! He thought. No matter hat he did, he was still falling. He heard someone shout out his name very loud. the person’s voice seem to be echoing around him too. “I’m sorry sheng� he whisper.

Waking up in a startle, he looked all around him. He realized that he had falling asleep under the cherry blossom tree in he backyard. ‘ whoa, what a weird dream,’ he thought. But he didn’t notice that sheng was watching him in surprise. “ meng, are you okay?� she asked softly. “uh, yeah. I just had a weird dream, but I’m okay now.� He said. “oh, good.� She giggled. “ I took a picture of while you were sleeping.� She laughed. “ want to see it? She asked him. “ uh,� “ here, look at how cute you are!� she smiled at the picture. “ I’m going to keep this picture with me all the tme!� she said happily. “ hey, let take a picture in my cell,� he said. “ sure,� she replied. “ okay, 1,2,3! Smile!� *click* “let me see it,� "here, take a look," "hey, i look weird. delete that picture!" "no, you look pretty. i want to show u off by putting this picture as my wallpaper," meng said proudly. "i want other people know how much i love you and how BEAUTIFUL my girlfriend is!" "meng, stop being a showoff!" sheng laugh.

they were having so much fun, they didn't notice that his mom was watching them from the garden. "meng!" she shouted. " go find her something to eat! she's been here an hour ago, watching you sleep and helping mme with my garden," " ok," taking sheng by her hand, he took her inside the house. ' i'm so lucky to have such a wonderful and beautiful girlfriend. and hey, her hands doesn't sweat like my other girlfriends's hands. her hands are soft and warm. i feel so calm every time i hold her hands.' he thought.

hehe.. this is wat i got so far.. hehe... help think up the next part!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
are they the main character...?.....are they g/f and b/f.......?...........thanks for sharing someone please continue............

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
urm a quick question...every story has a story line so wat's the story line for this story...if i know the story line then i can kinda help write it...but if i dont know wat it's about thens i cant reaalie help out...