Just curious..!!

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I was just wondering if anyone out there know if a Hmong Dubbing team dubb the Thai Lakorn here--->"Ruk Kern Pigad Kane"

Mos and Kob are the main characters. Its an action/romantic lakorn. Someone has the Thai version on youtube, but im looking for the hmong dubb one. Thanks for the help..!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yes, it was dubbed in Hmong a few years ago... the Hmong voices were pretty good! That lakorn is so sad...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I have it :D They do have RKPK dubbed. It's by SUN ENTERTAINMENT. I like their voices :D Except Nadia and Kobs friends voices were kindaa annoying and the voice for the little was just HORRIBLE, ughh forreals it sound like a little boy voice instead of a sweet cute little girl voice :rolleyes: But other than Mos and Kob voices were perfect for me :D

kry*star

sarNie Adult
you really want to see this lakorn? well, do you live in fresno by any chance??? i have it on video dubbed in Hmong and i'm happy to give it to you because i have a lot of dubbed lakorns and i want to get rid of it because it's just stocking up in my room :)

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
you really want to see this lakorn? well, do you live in fresno by any chance??? i have it on video dubbed in Hmong and i'm happy to give it to you because i have a lot of dubbed lakorns and i want to get rid of it because it's just stocking up in my room :)
Awe...you are so nice and sweet...too bad i dont live in Fresno or anywhere near. I live in Wi, but i would like a copy of it. Hrm, maybe we can do a trade (i'll send you something worth the price of the videos or i'll pay you for the shipping fees) or you can send me the videos and i'll make DVD copies then send it back to you along with a shipping payment? Let me know if anything or if you have something better...we can figure this out :D

Thanks for the help..!!

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
Awe...you are so nice and sweet...too bad i dont live in Fresno or anywhere near. I live in Wi, but i would like a copy of it. Hrm, maybe we can do a trade (i'll send you something worth the price of the videos or i'll pay you for the shipping fees) or you can send me the videos and i'll make DVD copies then send it back to you along with a shipping payment? Let me know if anything or if you have something better...we can figure this out :D

Thanks for the help..!!

hey I'm interested in this trading system...
what dubbed lakorns do you have?

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
hey I'm interested in this trading system...
what dubbed lakorns do you have?
You are interested in the trading system too...hehe...that's cool. Maybe we can get a list of all the dubb lakorns that we have and post it up for trading...just trade the ones that we want to. How doea that sound?

kry*star

sarNie Adult
MYOB, pm me your address and I'll send it to you. I'll scan the receipt of the shipping cost and you can mail me the reimbursement of the shipping cost :) Sounds good?

Anyways, there's five parts and the Hmong title is Siab Hlub Tshaj Ncauj Qhia.

And yes, like Miss_aom_phiyada said, it's dubbed by Ntag Tshaj Yeej Video Promotions.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
MYOB, pm me your address and I'll send it to you. I'll scan the receipt of the shipping cost and you can mail me the reimbursement of the shipping cost :) Sounds good?

Anyways, there's five parts and the Hmong title is Siab Hlub Tshaj Ncauj Qhia.

And yes, like Miss_aom_phiyada said, it's dubbed by Ntag Tshaj Yeej Video Promotions.
I PM you my address so let me know if you got the PM or not?

Thanks Again..!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yea Krystar... I'd like some movies too and would be willing to pay for the shipping.. Could you provide us with a list of what you're trying to get rid of and who stars in each set you have????

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
mind if you send a list of what movie you have?
As of right now, i dont have much...maybe have some of the same ones you might have seen or even own, but i'll duoble check and see. I'll make a list for you guys to see and maybe you can make a list of your movies too so we can share, trade, or buy each other's movies.