Justin Bieber actually a 51 year old pedophile

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Okay I dont know how true this is but my brother just showed me a video on YT saying that JB is actually a 51 year old pedophile dressed as disguise...he's been arrested today and he hired a prostitute to pretend to be his mom.... :shock2:

if this is true, so much for all the fans out there especially my lil sister...she has posters of him everywhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8TYlgbXkkI

somehow to me the news seems a bit fake...what do you guys think....i think it's fake though

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay the freaken thing is fake lmao...after doing a quick research, I just barely realized the name of the news network...onion news network...who the hell name their network that lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
Haha..

Well Its called the Onion Network for a reason ;) Its a FAKE news network ;) Just for comedy. Don't take any of it seriously.. its all for a laugh.. and I laughed watching that.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I LOVEEEE the onion network! You should watch their stuff. It's HILARIOUS! Then you show it to people who never heard of the onion network and they'll fall into it and believe everything coming out of those people's mouth. It's so funny! They are such true actors. I can't believe they can do all that with a straight face.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
this is hella mess up
but it's hilarious too

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If I didn't know any better I would have thought it was real. Looks so real, thumbs up for whoever created this.