Kaeng Kradon(Dida)

tang071

sarNie Elites
i actually didnt like this lakorn or wasnt even going to watch it. but actually, this lakorn is ok. cheer is a little tomboyish; she likes to act on her own free will. her parents are divorced? the mother in law dislikes cheer's father and found cheer's mother a boyfriend. the parents appear to still like each other despite the fact that cheer's father has two wives living under the same roof. cheer's father is a "kum nun" of a "tambon" called keng kradon. cheer loves it there and finally pursues her studies in agriculture at a university. her mom's side is "khun ying" and raises their daughter like one. they even match au and cheer together. cheer played tricks on au because she thought he was a perv at first sight. since his mom wants her son to choose a daughter of one of her friends to marry, au fianlly chooses cheer. however, cheer's so-called friend, jieb likes au too and follow him to america to continue her education. au stays true to cheer upon his own feelings and his mother's wishes and therefore does not form a relationship with the clingy jieb. in the next eps, au will come back to thailand to marry cheer since she has graduated.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the summary....

thai-lakorn-fan-forever Posted Yesterday, 09:13 PM
is jieb the n'rai? this looks like a comedy...i haven't gotten to watching any of the episodes yet, but i definitely will! :)
Yeah Jieb is the n'rai she play as the bad role who like Au. and its a comedy too. I haven't see this lakorn either still waiting til it end airing so I can go rent it...

nence

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the storyline. now i can't wait to watch it. sounds interesting. hopefully it won't disappoint me. heheh

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...another lakorn where cheer plays her trademark tomboy roles...i guess...i'm kinda of a fan of cheer...i mean she is very cheerful...guess that's why they call her cheer...and i must say au looks cute...i haven't watch any of his lakorns...so how's this one going...cute...or a bit a annoying...i'm assuming cheer and au start out fighting...kinda like cheer and cee's lakorn...worth the watch? i'm been so thai lakorn deprived...hehehe...i just might be desperate enough to watch this one...or am i wrong and it's really entertaining? thanks in advance for all the info.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is really cute and funny i like the pairing.... there's so much touching and affectioinate scenes but in a aggressive funnny way cause they hate eachother lol it reminds me of rak dai mai her lakorn with kade it's cute!!!

nolee

sarNie Adult
i think ima give this one a try since there's already 10 episodes up .. it can kill time while i wait for the other ones! lol. & yes au looks really cute!

donna

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is hilarious. i didn't want to watch it at first cuz i don't really like cheer too much. saw part 1 and got hooked! it had me lmao just about all the time

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
au and cheer are going to get married i think hopefully they don't keep it till the end of the lakorn they should do it in the middle of the lakorn of something iono i just wanna see cheer and au's married life it would be so cute i know it!!! it's odd but i would like to see cheer and attempt muah muah scene with au i don't know if they ever had one in there but whatever!!! agressiveness that;s my thing.

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
I'm a little confused w/ this lakorn since I don't understand Thai. In one of the episodes, I saw that Au was surprised when seeing a pic of Cheer (from the group of pics that his mom gave him)...why would he be surprised (as if he didn't know her) if they already knew each other in the past and has a semi-relationship?? What do the thai terms in the above summary mean? ex: khun ying and kum nun and can I assume that tambon means a ranch (like a cattle ranch)??

maijune

SarNie Adult
i actually found this lakorn interesting too...i really liked it so far...cheer is cute and i really liked it when cheer live as a high-so girl becuase she is so pretty with the clothes she wear....and also au is cute in this lakorn...i barely watch any of his lakorns but i found him cute in this one...

I'm a little confused w/ this lakorn since I don't understand Thai. In one of the episodes, I saw that Au was surprised when seeing a pic of Cheer (from the group of pics that his mom gave him)...why would he be surprised (as if he didn't know her) if they already knew each other in the past and has a semi-relationship?? What do the thai terms in the above summary mean? ex: khun ying and kum nun and can I assume that tambon means a ranch (like a cattle ranch)??
Au was surprised because he already met her and they are like hate each other at first sight...but it seems like deep inside he already like her...so when he saw her picture he was surprised because he never thought that cheer would be one of the hi-so girl that his mom wanted him to choose and actually the top one on the list that his mom wanted him to marry...

and what they mean...they are called khun ying because they are rich, hi class, they hold a important position, or by their husband that is holding an high and important position...this is all i could explain...

cheer's mom is the daughter of a khun ying but her dad is just a regular man who is a kum nun of a cattle ranch...that's why the grandma don't want her parents to be together...which they are separated though they still had feelings for each other...