Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yah finally we've reached the end...over all..i would say it's an average lakorn..but great preformances
from these newbies :dude: ...and agree...i did feel sorry for KK a lilo at the end...esp. wen she fell from
tat platform..well no i guessed i felt sorrie for all the ppl who loves her..her moms / her bro. and Nop...
they all scream and ran for her...Kaew character is much more significant than Namphet's for sure...but i'm
glad we get to see the engagement scene!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
luved this drama...i finished it yesterday...i was sad to see it end...but i just hope that there is a drama that made me addict to it just like this one

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know the next 1 is action but it's will Peung however this is a different role for him and it will be with Vill, I would like Exact to remake these lakorn;

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nsT4Y9vAD3c

or this 1 play by Mos and Kob suvannut; "Rak Kern Pigad Kane"

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_TxMZT0H9E8

or this 1 play by Tang and Mam; "Pur Ter"

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=tbPJIvZXHYY
It's more likely for Exact to remake Tawan Tud Burapa & Puer Tur since they are Exacts lakorns but who knows because all channels remake different lakorn production lakorns too. Ruk Kern Pikud Kaen is one of my favorties!<3 I love Mos and Kob soooo much:) It was a good lakorn although nang'ek always a brat and get mad so easily which is kinda annoyin :rolleyes: But I loved that lakorn overall though! I don't want them to remake a too soon. Since that lakorn was just produced like 2-3years ago, I think.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son will be hott for action lakorn.. actually he's hott in any role...hehe..
Yeah, Son is actually hot in any role but I really want to see him with Vill in both Action/Romance or Romance/Comedy.

the location for the Action/Romance lakorn would have to be: on an Island beach with a mountain background.

the location for the Romance/Comedy would have to be: on a beachside flowers field style or maybe cold wintery in a snow with mountian backdrop...

That would be so romantic, if Exact can have a lakorn like this for them....with lots of love scene between P'ek and N'ek, my wish list, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee Exact

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I know this lakorn aired a long time ago but I just started watching it last night and everytime when I watch the nang'ek she reminds me so much of Bua Chompoo Ford and then in some angles she looks like Fang Pitchaya. She is so cute but I'm not into the pra'ek. He's like a robot.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah. Alot of fans has mentioned Wiew ressembles Buachompoo and I agree. Just that she doesn't have those dimples, lol :p

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Anyone have copy of Tv Pool star news, it's got Son & Vill in it, Please if u got it share it if u don't mind, tq...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Probably YOUTUBE? Try searching I'm sure spicyforum youtube channel would have it BUT then p'noiki is off to vacation so she isn't updating anymore as of the moment. [;

shengvang

sarNie Adult
wow...i finally finish the lakorn and it is the bomb....i love this lakorn....i went back and watch it sooooooo many time...i cant get enough of the kikssing part....i love how son stole all those kisses....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son was on Dara Story for 25 of January 2009, he was asked to be a trainer to 1 of the star singer another Son of the star, they went to 1 of the waterpark, training in kayaek and absailing, Wow Son's got a hot body, he look really in real life without the make up.....after playing the sport, they were talking about view of the scenery of the park, (both Son the star & our Son) Son the star ask him about how pretty view is but our Son answer by saying, (I meant the views of the park not Vill Wonarrot) hehehe.....but then Son the star keep refering to Vill but not the view...then they went on break....After the break (Son the star) ask him how pretty is Vill??? and how much does he like Vill, then our Son answer that he like the view very much because he thought then Son the star was asking him about the view of the park scenery.....so they both laugh......Son the star keep asking him how he feel to be working with Vill and how he said he admire Vill as an actress...he said yes i admire Vill as a co-worker and as a friend because it is our first role together and we felt comfortable working together because we been friend before so it make the acting very comfortable....then he pause by saying that is all it is nothing between them....but the whole time he was blushing...

It's on Obizgotv.tv 25 of January 2009 if u want to watch or Thaitv.tv

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It's so obvious they've got feelings for each other. But I wonder if they are dating or just friends that have feelings for each other?? Aww, Son seems to not want to deny their relationship it must be hard on him because Wiew is always denying everything about them straiight up!