Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
I know, Son's not probably not heart broken, if he love and understand Vill, if they both have an understanding, they would both know it's only work, I think both Son & Vill r thinking of their future not now..
It's ok, Neena, u keep liking Aerin and we keep liking Vill, I like Vill mishievious monkey like personality, it's cute as for Aerin, she is nice but I don't like her off/on screen, she's not my taste in the cuteness category,,,I preffer someone cute and pretty doll like personality than someone who is too fun and outgoing personality, I like vill shape of face and her naughtiness kid like atitude but I got nothing against Aerin, it's just who I like.

So please Neena, u can't really force a person to like someone when they don't. As for saying Peung and Son, I don't think they match, is my opinion,,,because Son has a stiff personality so I think he would like someone who would be talkative and bubbley, Peung is too shy and awakeward looking, she is pretty but not cute in my term, I seen abit of her previous Lakorn, I have never taken an interest in her,,,

Son & vill happen to be my favourite on screen couple so i stick to them even though in future, they don't date or get together it's ok, I just hope they will have lakorn and more work together so i can enjoy as their fan club,,,when I like a couple or actor and actress I just stick to 1 and cheer them on but if they chosen a different path it's okkkk, I live by their decision...

Love Son & Vill forever
i'm not forcing anyone actually...i think son has a long way to go...i don't want to say vill and son ONLY they should hook up...i am eager to see him with new people instead of always linking him to vill. peung and son i don't care if they develop a relationship like that...i just want to see them...working professionally together. i have faith in son and i don't want to just want him with vill one day i want to see him with a new nang'ek that would take my breath away...son and vill...you love them...cool! i like son...only...lol as a supporting fan. :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love this interview, where Vill says she does n't want to interfere with Son's place in the Et industry because he has alot of girl friends and will leave it up to the future and she will let him says it first. Let's see in the future if they r destiny to be together, hope so, just wishing for them because I just love this couple;

“At first the staff team did told me that I’ll look a bit chubby when I’m on TV but I didn’t believe them until I went to check myself on the monitor…Oho!…I looked big, the evidence was right there. After that, I started to lose weight. I went from eating baked goods to fruits now. Some shirts I can’t even fit, sometimes I’ll exercise. I plan to lose 3 more kilos. I think weighing at 45 kilos is good for me.”

We heard that there’s something going on off set with Son

“No, it’s probably because we’re close and we know each other for 5 years now. When we work together, we talk the same page, easy to understand one another. I’m close with Son’s little sister because we went to the same school together. Son went to go pick her up and that’s how we met. I don’t usually talk to her now since she went to study abroad, but we talk on aim sometimes.”

Is he hitting on you?

“Maybe when we were younger, it’s like the first time I saw him, I thought he was cute. But as we get older, we said that we’re both working now, let’s just be friends. Especially when you’re in this industry, you get to see a lot of people. In the future, when we’re more mature than this, then we’ll come back and talk about this again. We‘re not seeing each other in that special way, we don‘t go out. When we talk on the phone, it‘s mainly about work. He takes really good care of his girl friends, with me and Aerin”

Is it because you have someone special already, someone named Thee?

“I don’t have anyone. With Thee, he’s like a close brother to me, our family know each other. He’s like the oldest son in the family. Before this, we used to do photo shoots together in magazines, all three of us, Son knows him too. We have the same manager so we’re all very close. We go out sometimes but my mom comes with us. But if people want to think the other way, then it’s okay.”

Is there a chance where you two will progress?

I haven’t thought about it yet. I just want to focus on school and work right now. With Son, we’re just friends. I don’t want to interfere in his place. In this industry, he have a lot of girl friends, it’s the future, I’ll let him say it first.”

With Son, do you have to adjust with him?

{I} “I tell him when there’s gossips on us. Even though we’re close, when we hang out and stuff, we need to be aware of our behavior or else it’ll look inappropriate.”

Source: Teenee
Credit to Thip @ Son&Vill's club

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pictures. I miss them as well.. Hopefully we get to see them together this year as well.

U Welcome, I miss them too, yes hope to see them in lakorn soon but if not lakorn this year, have they have anything together such as concert, photoshoot or activity; I just borrow ur banner, they so cute together

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I miss Son & Vill, hope they have lakorn together soon, even though it's not lakorn I hope they will have activity, photoshoot, concert, attend talk show together or any function together...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son @ Adsadawut's wedding, Posted by Thip, Credit to Siamzone;

Vill @ Nuea Koo 11 Chak, 3-5-09, Posted by Thip & myself, credit to Mosfan club

Son looks so hot and handsome in a suit and plus he's got the body for it too
Vill looks stunning, love her new looks and her new hair colour too, it suit Asian people that hair colour not too out done with the colouring of hair like some Actress like too blondish, too bad they did go together, they wouldna make 1 gorgeous couple, i am just wishing, why would they be turning up together when they not a couple,hehe just my wish... I just wish and hope, they will turn up together for the Tv Gold Award night, hehe wish list

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Behind the Scene of You Peau Ter MV with Son & Vill; Hope u all enjoy it, but too bad when Son & Vill was talking, I don't know if they used someone's else voice, it doesn't sound natural...but still cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5_apMFnfrg

I would love for Exact to produce a version of Autumn in my heart with Son & Vill; it be so romantic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI2xoVCtMRw...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycnvf-vin8s...feature=related

Son is Thai Version : Song Seung Hun

Vill is Thai Version of : Song Hye Kyo

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love Son & Vill, Son is so hot and handsome never boring to look at while Vill is so pretty and doll like looking, they r the cutest and adorable couple, they have similar smile, eyes, lips, nose, shape of face, and body build, hope they r close friend in real as they stated in many interviews. Love Son & Vill forever, Now that I seen them with their fathers, they looks so lovely and cute like a real family, hope to see them with their mothers for a photoshoots on Mother's day...it be so lovely
Miss Son & Vill; does anyone think that in the MV "You Peau Ter" when Vill rode the bike passed Son while he is in the car is similar to the Korean series "Autumn in my Heart" When the Leading girl rode the bike passed the leading guy????? the Korean series of "Autumn in my heart" is similar plot to KLP too, where the 2 babies got switch as birth too, the bro. was playing with the name tag and he switch it around,,,,but the Korean series doesn't focus on the N'rai so much as KLP, I love to see "Autumn in my heart" verision Thai of Son & Vill playing the lead role; but with more arguments and abit more fiestive between the prenangs so it makes it interesting more....I don't wish to see the writer focus on the N'rai this time around; Son & Vill can pass as Korean leading actor and actress, they would look so cute together

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Pictures from Tv Gold Award on the 14.3.2009, credit to Sonfanclub and Villfan club; super gorgeous and lovely couple, just love Son & Vill

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Son & Vill, Son is so hot and handsome never boring to look at while Vill is so pretty and doll like looking, they r the cutest and adorable couple, they have similar smile, eyes, lips, nose, shape of face, and body build, hope they r close friend in real as they stated in many interviews. Love Son & Vill forever, Now that I seen them with their fathers, they looks so lovely and cute like a real family, hope to see them with their mothers for a photoshoots on Mother's day...it be so lovely
Miss Son & Vill; does anyone think that in the MV "You Peau Ter" when Vill rode the bike passed Son while he is in the car is similar to the Korean series "Autumn in my Heart" When the Leading girl rode the bike passed the leading guy????? the Korean series of "Autumn in my heart" is similar plot to KLP too, where the 2 babies got switch as birth too, the bro. was playing with the name tag and he switch it around,,,,but the Korean series doesn't focus on the N'rai so much as KLP, I love to see "Autumn in my heart" verision Thai of Son & Vill playing the lead role; but with more arguments and abit more fiestive between the prenangs so it makes it interesting more....I don't wish to see the writer focus on the N'rai this time around; Son & Vill can pass as Korean leading actor and actress, they would look so cute together

I was thinking the same thing too when I was watching the MV.. At the part where Vill was riding her bike, it reminded me of Autumn in my Heart....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

I was thinking the same thing too when I was watching the MV.. At the part where Vill was riding her bike, it reminded me of Autumn in my Heart....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awe thanks Sarna3, they look super duper cute together... Vill just looks stunning. She lost a lot of weight, even though she was not that plumb to begin with. I love her dress... and I'm drooling over Son too...hehe...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
awe thanks Sarna3, they look super duper cute together... Vill just looks stunning. She lost a lot of weight, even though she was not that plumb to begin with. I love her dress... and I'm drooling over Son too...hehe...
More pics of Son & Vill and other Exact members;

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
More pics of Son & Vill with the other actors and actress from Exact @Tv Gold Award on 14.3.2009; Credit to Ton fanclub & Teenee.com

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Vill's mother thinks Thee is mature than Son! credit to Dirtiilaundry or Khaosod

“Vil” Wannarot Sonthichai is still considered new in the biz but even so, she’s never short of rumours in the boy department. Her news are so constant that her mother is concern!

“My mother is worried because I’m not that prim. As for having a boyfriend my mom said to talk to all of them as friends. However she is not forbidding me from it but she wants me to concentrate on school first. Being in the entertainment industry I am bound to meet a lot of people and my mom doesn’t want it to seem like I will have different people constantly. Right now everyone is on the same level”

I heard your mom doesn’t really like Son because he’s too young?

“Because P’Thee (Wanichanthada) is older he is much more mature and he’s able to communicate more with my mom but it’s not that my mother doesn’t like Son. It’s more like she’s just warning me that he’s my age. Sometimes we play with each other like children and we don’t think much about it and my mom would warn him”

[ Article via Khaosod ]

Want to get to know the mother’s choice? - Refer to old article on Thee: Newcomer Thee fights Back (like a man?)

Link: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/03...ack-like-a-man/