Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
spam spam spam!!!!

LOL, KLP GIRLS!! THIS IF I DON'T COUNT TODAY, THERE IS ONE FULL DAY BEFORE KLP!! CAN'T WAIT!!! AS OF RIGHT NOW, I DON'T THINK I HATE ANYONE IN THIS LAKORN EXCEPT FOR GAAN AND PIKUL...LOL...OTHER THEN THAT I KINDA LIKE KAEW KAO...THERE WOULDN'T BE A GOOD STORY IF HER EVIL PLANS NEVER EXISTED. SHE BRINGS ON THE DRAMA...SO DOES NOP, HE BRINGS ON AWESOME DRAMA!! I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE WITH KAEW KAO NEITHER! I AM HOPING PEEMAI TAKES HIM AWAY, THEY'RE CUTE TOGETHER EVEN THOUGH THEIR STORY DOESN'T REALLY GO ANYWHERE.

WIN AND NAM!! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with you Neena... Nop and Peemai are so cute. Hopefully they end up together.. I'm wondering will Gaan die in this version.. although the other version Namphet's brother didn't die, who knows they can change it..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
someone mention that Kaew Lom Pet will end on Jan. 15 and I did the calculation that Kaew Lom Pet will end with 31 epi.... I'm so sad that's it's going to end. I will miss Kaew Lom Pet.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Exact already have a lakorn for Son and Vill to be in.. I'm dying to see them back together. They should pair them up and make them a power couple too.... X fingers

neena

sarNie Adult
no!!!! i don't want it to end!!! i'm going to miss seeing son and vill together!!! for the past two months, i have been so in love with this couple!! 31 or 32 episodes is a lot but still!!! i hope they make another lakorn together, so badly and hopefully son will improve a lot more!! i don't want jan 15 to come up yet!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
same here Neena... Although I want to see them both get each other and happy, but at the same time we know that it's coming to an end... Wish Kaew Lom Pet can go on forever... hehehe... lol :lol:

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
~31 Episodes!?!?!? That's a lot of having to put up with Kaeo Gao.....Sometimes I wonder, where the authorities are, how can they over dramatize it way too much....

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
~31 Episodes!?!?!? That's a lot of having to put up with Kaeo Gao.....Sometimes I wonder, where the authorities are, how can they over dramatize it way too much....

starrys

sarNie Hatchling

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry my computers retarded, so it didn't let me post, then posted too much!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHEEWIN'S ROBOTIC ACTING!!!!