Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
even if his acting is still stiff... His stare is a killer!! I love the way he looks at na'ek... I rewatch it for like a hundred time...lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i've rewatched the ending credit and i think she's pregnant. humm, they can change the story like they did with my "ngao asoke"... i wish they did it and add hot scenes between the n'ek (what's her name in the lakorn? ) and the p'ek (name in the lakorn? )

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
is the n'ek pregnant at the end? in the ending credit, we can see her wearing pregnant dress (blue). confirm anyone?
you mean the part where pr'ek and na'ek were together and he kissed her on the forehead? if that's what you meant then I think that part is where Na'ek was in the hospital, I don't think she's pregnant, but we'll wait and see.. who knows they might suprise us.

jakjann

Jakjann
Episode 6 was super again! !!
It was of course that pikul protects keawkao.
and Nampet must endure everything.

Wiew look very very fantastic in thai-dress

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah I've been commenting on Son staring at Wiew that I totally forgot to mention that Na'ek was so beautiful in thai clothes. Sucks that I can't understand what they are saying at all...

jakjann

Jakjann

Both are amazing how beautiful she is XD

Then Ton(Gan) says Wiew (Nampet)

Gan: Nam You are very beautiful. I did not wrongly decide , to photographingyou. come here...sit down here, pls.

Son only looks Ton and Wiew.

Son(Sheewin): I think, we can (beginning)start...

neena

sarNie Adult
good thing you mentioned it, son's stare is...hypnotizing!! the way he looks at wiew is just...wow...i wish a guy as hot as son would stare me down like that...his stares are just so hot!!

jakjann

Jakjann
photographing, she looks great ^ ^

Gan: Very Good, OK, Nam, you can take a break. everyboday, we go then to over there, and continue there.

Nampet say to Sheewin: Thank you...

Sheewin: Are you tired?
Nampet: I have more fear, I am not professional Model, I have fear not to make well enough.
Sheewin: You made it good.

Ton come with a bottle of water.

Gan: You have ready a bottle of water....??
Nampet: Yes.
Gaan: How it is...win... Isn't she beautiful?

Sheewin: Is better than we don´t have anyone....

jakjann

Jakjann
EPISODE 7 Thursday 4 dec. 08 20.25 CH5

Grandmother from Keawkao Sajee has alarmed that Nampet will sheewin take away from Keakao, her favorite grandchild and tell to lada, she should do quick to organize a Engagements ceremony for Keawkao and sheewin.

In the day that Sheewin want to pick up keawkao to cut her Engagements dress, she see that sheewin talk with Nampet each other, and she think nampet will flirt with sheewin and push she in the swimming pool

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
photographing, she looks great ^ ^

Gan: Very Good, OK, Nam, you can take a break. everyboday, we go then to over there, and continue there.

Nampet say to Sheewin: Thank you...

Sheewin: Are you tired?
Nampet: I have more fear, I am not professional Model, I have fear not to make well enough.
Sheewin: You made it good.

Ton come with a bottle of water.

Gan: You have ready a bottle of water....??
Nampet: Yes.
Gaan: How it is...win... Isn't she beautiful?

Sheewin: Is better than we don´t have anyone....

Thanks Jakjann for translating. I appreciate it very much. Awe... he's being stubborn not to admit that she's beautiful, but it's okay we can tell by the way he looks and stares at her. I can't wait for their sweet scenes.

jakjann

Jakjann
Yes, it was so of course, that he does not want to admit how nice she is....>.<

jakjann

Jakjann
Sheewin said to Keawkao outside that her character annoying him.
Than keawkao said it´ because of nampet or not? sheewin hasn´t answer of question from keawkao: he love nampet? and mean She(keawkao) annoying him.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Sheewin said to Keawkao outside that her character annoying him.
Than keawkao said it´ because of nampet or not? sheewin hasn´t answer of question from keawkao: he love nampet? and mean She(keawkao) annoying him.
Thank god he told Kaewkao that she's annoying.. he should of told that she's a physcho freak too... that would of been better. Oh man I wonder when we will see the scene where Sheewin and Namphet on the boat... Oh yeah I want to see the Ruj's mv. It's killing me having to wait.