Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
According to Wiew's Hi5 the MV will be premiering in Thailand on December 8 on Five Live so we have to wait a tad bit more. Dara Story with Son and Wiew talking about the MV has aired though. I just watched it and it even shows some scenes from the MV. There's another pool scene in the MV and a couple kiss scenes I think and another CPR scene. Sorta a replication of scenes from the lakorn :D LOL, the MC guy teases them about becoming a real couple too.
lol that's cute.. aha.. they should really become a couple... They'll be one adorable couple. I'm rooting them on.

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
wahhhhh....cute caps...the kissing....wahhh!!!!!!!!!!

can I have wiew's hi5 plz?

i was reading wiew's interview and she and son know each other before, b/c son's sister is in the same faculty as wiew...and he was the one that asked wiew to go audition with him lol
Wiew's Hi5

Aw, that's adorable! Do you know where I can read the interview?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't been able to find it on Youtube yet, but if you guys have a ThaiTV account you can watch it there. It's Dara Story episode 51. I'll be back with some crappy caps. The streaming isn't that HD so yeah, the caps are pretty crappy.

v
yup thaitv.tv :)

these are so cute.. they are so cute together.. i love them

Iya

sarNie Adult
these are so cute.. they are so cute together.. i love them
very sweet and cute. i just finished the original version. LOL. I still like this new one.

Anyone know how many episodes there would be total?

max

sarNie Elites
OMG! OMG! I can just scream! I love the caps! Cannot wait for the real MV to come out! OMG! Thanks so much! I am totally crazy for Son and Wiew!!!!!!!!

max

sarNie Elites
Can somebody translate it?! If possible?! I am dying to know what they are talking about?!

neena

sarNie Adult
wahhhhh....cute caps...the kissing....wahhh!!!!!!!!!!

can I have wiew's hi5 plz?

i was reading wiew's interview and she and son know each other before, b/c son's sister is in the same faculty as wiew...and he was the one that asked wiew to go audition with him lol
REALLY!!?? AWE, thats so cute of him!!! they went to the audition together?!!...CUTE!!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what they're doin an mv...omg...i've been to skoool so much i haven't been in the thread n they're having a mv.....awwwwwwww.....can't wait...love it...

max

sarNie Elites
Son and Wiew are way too cute! I wish so bad that they would date! I love the clip so much! Thanks so much!

neena

sarNie Adult
hey, i jus noticed something, if you look closely at the part where son was swimming to go rescue wiew in the MV, he has a tattoo on his back...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
There kisses ♥ are wayy to CUTEEE! Son is such a HOTTIE, reminds me of those HOT korean guys. His name as well, SON YOOK. Doesn't sound THAI at all, lol. But Omgggg! MAINHIATHAO Thanks abillion for posting the linK! I hope they continue to subb this lakorn. Yayyy! So happy someone is subbing it :D Omgg! Now I must watch this!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
Thx for clip of darastory talk about mv yoo puer tue

i thougth really Mv of this lakorn will come out at 5th T-T

maybe is a wrong information >.<

i can translate dara story but wait^.^

LikitHuaJai that i am but why she write my name, i help really a little bit but thx olimon^