Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I haven't been able to find it on Youtube yet, but if you guys have a ThaiTV account you can watch it there. It's Dara Story episode 51. I'll be back with some crappy caps. The streaming isn't that HD so yeah, the caps are pretty crappy.

v
yup thaitv.tv :)
OMG! those caps are ssoooooooooooo CUTE! AHHHHHH! more hugs & kisses xD awwwwwwww!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I really do hope that they change a lot too, but only to insert more sweet scenes with Son and Wiew! Totally obsessed with this couple and the lakorn!
me too. I'm obessed with this lakorn and this couple. It's been awhile since that I've been addicted to a lakorn.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I really do hope that they change a lot too, but only to insert more sweet scenes with Son and Wiew! Totally obsessed with this couple and the lakorn!
me too. I'm obessed with this lakorn and this couple. It's been awhile since that I've been addicted to a lakorn.

max

sarNie Elites
Somebody needs to ban me from sarNworld because I keep on coming back into this thread! LOL!

neena

sarNie Adult
son looks so shy towards wiew...they are so adorable!!! i hope they make more lakorns together!!! can't get enough of them!!!! it so cute how he said they love each other as friends...i hope that blossoms into something more!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol. same here even though i'm not watchin this lakorn yet only the eng sub version which like only 1.1 lol :p this thread more active than i thought ;)

max

sarNie Elites
*I have finals this week. Haha. Well, I have been studying, but then I cannot keep myself from coming here. I will try to stay away, even though it is not working!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hey, you're not the only one...i'm come back every few seconds...
that's good that we're not the only one. It's always more fun to have everyone up and excited! I'm happy that Kaew Lom Pet doesn't air at the time of my finals or else I would totally failed. lol... Good Luck Max on your final.

pyh

sarNie Elites
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this already, but this lakorn is a copy cat of the lakorn Lerd Hong (not sure how to spell). This is the one that Bee Namtip, Pong Nawat and this other guy did. It has the same storyline and even all the scenes are almost exactly the same. N'ek working at the hotel with p'ek, the drowning in the pool, the dirt that got on p'ek, the accident at the hotel, n'ek surprised at seeing p'ek as her boss, the mixed up in babies, etc. The lakorn is good but everything is a copycat of Lerd Hong. I think they should just say it's a remake instead of making it like a new lakorn.

neena

sarNie Adult
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this already, but this lakorn is a copy cat of the lakorn Lerd Hong (not sure how to spell). This is the one that Bee Namtip, Pong Nawat and this other guy did. It has the same storyline and even all the scenes are almost exactly the same. N'ek working at the hotel with p'ek, the drowning in the pool, the dirt that got on p'ek, the accident at the hotel, n'ek surprised at seeing p'ek as her boss, the mixed up in babies, etc. The lakorn is good but everything is a copycat of Lerd Hong. I think they should just say it's a remake instead of making it like a new lakorn.

yeah, everyone knows, they did say it was the 2008 remake.