Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Sheewin: "different people can show their feelings differently. Sometimes.... People who are nasty to you. Don´t care you, Are perhaps the people that love you more than people searched say the sweet words to you."

I love this line from Sheewin. It goes with Sheewin because when they first he would always tease her... and now it's him he cares so much for her.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
It is free, lol. Invisionfree forums are. Didn't you create forum for Pancake ja? Or do you mean website??!
oh okay...no I didnt make the Pancake forum, Leila did but now I sort of took over since she's been busy with school and work lol. but yeah i'll see what i can do and if i have any problems...then Amy could u help me lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Goshh! Wiew and Son seriously need more scenes together and sweet scenes as well!!! They only have at least one sweet scene per one epsiode! I can't get enough of them :wub: So sad everytime he tries to kiss her forehead someone always come interrupt them ><

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Sheewin: "different people can show their feelings differently. Sometimes.... People who are nasty to you. Don´t care you, Are perhaps the people that love you more than people searched say the sweet words to you."

I love this line from Sheewin. It goes with Sheewin because when they first he would always tease her... and now it's him he cares so much for her.
Yeah it is :wub: Too bad it's only true in lakorns, lol. In reality sososo NOT true, lol :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
oh okay...no I didnt make the Pancake forum, Leila did but now I sort of took over since she's been busy with school and work lol. but yeah i'll see what i can do and if i have any problems...then Amy could u help me lol
Oh yeah. I forgot it was Leila, lol :p Yes, If you create one just ask me for help. I think I still remember, lol. I haven't touched my forums forever so Idk. :p

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Goshh! Wiew and Son seriously need more scenes together and sweet scenes as well!!! They only have at least one sweet scene per one epsiode! I can't get enough of them :wub: So sad everytime he tries to kiss her forehead someone always come interrupt them ><
I know, I was so mad that the mother and the brother interrupted them... I was so lost in their love with them and I was waiting for him to kiss her, but then all of a sudden, I heard the mother's voice... anyways I'm looking forward to tmr's epi. Kaew and Channok are going to see the KISS... Be JEALOUS KAEW! :p cause I know that I will be...hehe.. lol...

monkey5

sarNie Egg
Perhaps Gan has cancer or a condition that requires a blood tranfusion/bone marrow transplant? I can picture Kaew giving blood either voluntarily or forcibly and doctor discovers that their DNA results don't match/compatible, therefore exposing Kaew. I'm so much older than Son but I think he's a cutie. N'ek's adorable too. Saw a picture of her and her father on her Hi5 page and he looks half-something. Maybe it was just my imagination. She reminds me of B. Chompoo.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Perhaps Gan has cancer or a condition that requires a blood tranfusion/bone marrow transplant? I can picture Kaew giving blood either voluntarily or forcibly and doctor discovers that their DNA results don't match/compatible, therefore exposing Kaew. I'm so much older than Son but I think he's a cutie. N'ek's adorable too. Saw a picture of her and her father on her Hi5 page and he looks half-something. Maybe it was just my imagination. She reminds me of B. Chompoo.
I would love to see that happen...

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
It
sucks
for these too because when ever it comes to those good parts there is always someone who has to come and interrupt there love in the middle of a forehead kiss by the pra'ek to the nang'ek..Can't they have at least two or more kiss scenes together without anyone interrupting them like when they are going to be at the beach and water ski together...I can't wait until tomorrows episode he is going to give her a long kiss :wub: :slapandkissse3: :yahoo: and Nok and Kaew Kao are going to see everything that they were doing together..It's so sad for Gan is he still going to remember who is used to like and who he actually is?? :lmao:

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I wonder is Pikul actually going to tell the truth that Namphet is Lada's daughter so that Namphet could put some of her blood to her own brother. I would really like to see Namphet give some of her blood to her brother Gan.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
It
sucks
for these too because when ever it comes to those good parts there is always someone who has to come and interrupt there love in the middle of a forehead kiss by the pra'ek to the nang'ek..Can't they have at least two or more kiss scenes together without anyone interrupting them like when they are going to be at the beach and water ski together...I can't wait until tomorrows episode he is going to give her a long kiss :wub: :slapandkissse3: :yahoo: and Nok and Kaew Kao are going to see everything that they were doing together..It's so sad for Gan is he still going to remember who is used to like and who he actually is?? :lmao:
Hopefully Gaan is okay.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder is Pikul actually going to tell the truth that Namphet is Lada's daughter so that Namphet could put some of her blood to her own brother. I would really like to see Namphet give some of her blood to her brother Gan.
I would love to see that, but I doubt it.. they're probably going to wait until close to the end... I'm hoping there's a wedding in this version. I want to see Son in a white TUX and Wiew in a white dress...

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I'd love to see Son in a white TUX and Wiew in a white dress also I notice that Pepper and Ann Alicia have been having them have a wedding like in some of their lakorns like Leh Ratree and Sao Baan Gup...I forgot the rest. Love to see if there are going to kiss again if they actually had a wedding day for these two.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd love to see Son in a white TUX and Wiew in a white dress also I notice that Pepper and Ann Alicia have been having them have a wedding like in some of their lakorns like Leh Ratree and Sao Baan Gup...I forgot the rest. Love to see if there are going to kiss again if they actually had a wedding day for these two.
Expect that Pepper's suit on hi s wedding in Leh Ratree was sky blue... but anyways I'm hopin they have a wedding.. Hoping to see Ann and Pepper... Lovve them so much in Leh Ratree.

tikklles

sarNie Adult

Nampet: And how can I know who love me and who don´t love me.

Sheewin: Close your Eyes....

Sheewin: Can you hear it...what my heart say...?

i haven't got the chance to watch this lakorn yet because of school/finals but for sure i will watch it....just from the discussion thread here only i can see and feel son and wiew's chemistry....plus i like the scene above (even without watching it yet, thanks for the translation and caps) when reading the translation and seeing the caps i was like finally a conversation where p'ek and n'ek confide in each other it's always been the cat and mouse game or i'm not telling you because i can't trust you or can't tell you because you'll get hurt etc....

max

sarNie Elites
aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Episode 9 was sooooo cute!!! hahahahahaha
i loved their little parts together. the brother is so nice.
wonder whats up with Gaan and his headaches...
anxious for tmrs episode.
a kissing scene. dats da shiet!
hahahaha so dramatic and funny..lol..

man! i cracked up when wiew almost grabbed Son private lolz..

thanks jakjann.
for the you knoe...english part up therr..lolz.. ;]
I thought that I was the only one who noticed that about Wiew's hand! LOL!

Also, it is right! There is only like once scene with Son and Wiew in each episode. I dislike that fact. The episodes are way too short... and include Son and Wiew actualy together too little. I feel this lakorn is moving super fast and will end soon... NO!

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you so much for the translation as well jakjann! It seems like more than half of the watchers are not Thai and/or cannot understand? Hehe. So thankful for you!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
yes I agree i love how Son put Wiew's hand close to his heart and told her to close her eye and she did and she started moving since he put her hand on his heart and I think it's sweet how she was moving because she actually heard and knew how he felt towards her. :arrg:
i haven't got the chance to watch this lakorn yet because of school/finals but for sure i will watch it....just from the discussion thread here only i can see and feel son and wiew's chemistry....plus i like the scene above (even without watching it yet, thanks for the translation and caps) when reading the translation and seeing the caps i was like finally a conversation where p'ek and n'ek confide in each other it's always been the cat and mouse game or i'm not telling you because i can't trust you or can't tell you because you'll get hurt etc....