Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
IT WAS SWEET THAT NAM WAS THINKING ABOUT SHEEWIN... BUT HE HAD TO RUIN THE THOUGHT... I KNEW THAT HE WOULD APPEAR...​

Even though the hug part was kind of stiff, I still love it...​

credits to Lyn's Lakorn Blog​

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wow. You guys sooo FAST! I can't keep up anymore, lol :p I just finished my MV but it's not on this laptop. I'll post it laters. Need to watch todays eppyy! Thanks for the updates jakjaan! They are too wonderful together :wub:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. You guys sooo FAST! I can't keep up anymore, lol :p I just finished my MV but it's not on this laptop. I'll post it laters. Need to watch todays eppyy! Thanks for the updates jakjaan! They are too wonderful together :wub:

I want to see your mv.. please tell us when you upload it.. Today's epi. is so cute... Love their scene together... Nam is kicking and stepping on Win's toe..hehe..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay guys, I've made the forum for you guys....I'll give u the link in a couple of days because I still need to add some stuff to it.....

**....whoever is good of making banners for the forum, plz do so b/c the forum needs one,lol, oh and markers too.

Oh btw, it's Son & View's together....
thank you TubbyTinker for making a forum to our beloved Couple Son and Wiew... I'm looking forward to your forum.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hm.. i wonder when will we see the boat scene where Sheewin tells Namphet that he doesn't love Kaew, but love her... I'm dying to see that scene...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i know...that kiss super long...it just kept going and going... LOVED IT...

and i thought the water ski part was soo cute..i wish i could have held onto son that tight
Yup, same here... My sister was watching the scene with me and she asked me if I would go jet skiing like that and I told her that only if I go with someone like Sheewin..hehe.. It was so sweet when she was holding tight onto him...

ice

sarNie Hatchling
That was sort of a long kiss in today's episode hehe ^_^
Can't wait for tomorrow's...I wonder if Kaew really threw
the hot soup on Wiew. Plus she's finally gonna get with Son's
little bro...eek!

Oh! Does anyone know when that episode of 3 Num 3 Moom is
gonna air with the cast from Kaew Lom Pet???

max

sarNie Elites
I just watched today's episode, and it was great! I am glad that today's episode contained more scenes with Son and Wiew. They are the adorable! Son is so darn hot! LOL... like Neena said I did not like his suite, but his face was so darn good looking when he was giving the yellow life-jacket to Wiew. Ahh! I love it! I hope there will be more great scenes with Son and Wiew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:wub: I was so happy that I couldn't even think about school and I couldn't even concentrate. Wow!!today's episode was the best hope that they have this one a longer version so we could watch it much more longer.. Love there cute scenes I was so in love with it so much that I was about to burst into tears for the great and cute scenes of these two.. :lmao: They are so sweet together perfect just for me to rewatch day and night on my winter break.. :wub: :kiss: :wub: