Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
o m o!
hahaha Miss A...you seem bored...spamming a bit lol
so kewl of you! lmao ;]]]
i feel badd for all of them in this lakorn though..hmmm...
hey..didnt the n'rai girl in Lerd hong get shot later?? or smthing??
was it like on her wedding day or smthing...i'm probably thinking about some other lakorns..lol

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
o m o!
hahaha Miss A...you seem bored...spamming a bit lol
so kewl of you! lmao ;]]]
i feel badd for all of them in this lakorn though..hmmm...
hey..didnt the n'rai girl in Lerd hong get shot later?? or smthing??
was it like on her wedding day or smthing...i'm probably thinking about some other lakorns..lol
yeah she did. she got shot on the day of her wedding by the police because she took the Na'ek hostage... because the mother camed to the wedding to revealed the truth..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
so sad for Win when he heard Gaan said that.. Now I guess he's going to go back to Kaew.. My heart is tearing apart that they is going to be lots of conflict between their love now... Anyways still love all of their sweet scenes before...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
yeah she did. she got shot on the day of her wedding by the police because she took the Na'ek hostage... because the mother camed to the wedding to revealed the truth..
oh yeah. hahaha okay thanks ;]]]]

Do you think that Aerin will get shot in here also??
just hope it won't get toooo dramatic! lol whatever..it already is! ...................

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I love Namphet how she gets really piss off at Kaew Kao that she actually went up to her and started saying bad things to her and Love when she actually got her chance to b**** slap Kaew Kao 3or4 time out from the water and I think she even punched Kaew Kao one time when they were in the water together. Love the drama that when Namphet gets piss off she gets her temper up and starts it by talking than slapping the nang'rai back..GO Namphet!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Any spoiler for next week? I can't wait 3 more days... I want to see more Sheewin and Namphet scene.. though I doubt that the next few epi.
they are going to be away from each other... hopefully Sheewin kidnapps Nam and take her away... so they can have their own time together.. lol.. my imagination is running wild. :lol:

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
frtom what your saying it's making me not want to get off the computer and do my homework. I hope tomorrow I'll contentrate on my school work or else I'm gonna get my head full of the moments of P'SOn and Wiew from Kaew Lom Pet!!I'm going crazy including with my head can't do anything except listen to music.
Any spoiler for next week? I can't wait 3 more days... I want to see more Sheewin and Namphet scene.. though I doubt that the next few epi.
they are going to be away from each other... hopefully Sheewin kidnapps Nam and take her away... so they can have their own time together.. lol.. my imagination is running wild. :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
nang'ek acting is getting better& improving but pra'ek.. oh gosh ,he's still stiff. it's like the middle of the story already and he still doesn't improve.even though he looks handsome but if his acting continue to be stiff, it's a turn off.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Wow today's episode was intense!!!!!
My favorite part has got to be when Wiew slaps/punched
Gaew haha...that was great!!
It was also extremely ironic what the grandmother said
about how she wouldn't allow her bloodline to be dirtied
by Pikoon's haha. And...
I didn't know whether to feel bad for Gaan or grossed out
that he loves and wants to marry Wiew :unsure:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm soo happy that namphet slapped gaew..finally....

sooooooo sad thought that gaan loves namphet..he doesn't know the truth :(

have to wait until monday =( but i got seu rak chak yai olaworn to occupy my time ^^

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
It's so unfortunate about Gaan and Namphet. It's really not Gaan's fault, but yeah Pikul's fault more than anyone else's. And today, Namphet totally rocked it. It was time someone beat up Gaew. That girl is way too much -__-

On a random note, I was surfing around facebook today and I guess Thai stars have branched out from the usual Hi5 accounts cuhs I found Son's facebook :D Haha, it's private though and I'm too chicken to add him.