Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
It's so unfortunate about Gaan and Namphet. It's really not Gaan's fault, but yeah Pikul's fault more than anyone else's. And today, Namphet totally rocked it. It was time someone beat up Gaew. That girl is way too much -__-

On a random note, I was surfing around facebook today and I guess Thai stars have branched out from the usual Hi5 accounts cuhs I found Son's facebook :D Haha, it's private though and I'm too chicken to add him.
^ i think it was pikul's fault too, i mean her real daughter is better now, she should just tell the truth....but i kind of felt bad for her when gaew pour the hot food on her....

awwwww...just add him....it doesn't hurt to add, or else you will be left wondering what could have been...

Hi evrybody, may i plz join ur discussion about kaew lom pet, its my fav at the moment.
Thank you
Hi sprinkle32..welcome....i'm RR.....of course you can join, the more the merrier :D ....i'm loving this lakorn too....son & wiew <333

max

sarNie Elites
I love Kaew Lom Pet! It is going to be so hard to wait until Monday : )

I hope that Son and Wiew will have MORE sweet scenes! I am loving them!

neena

sarNie Adult
It's so unfortunate about Gaan and Namphet. It's really not Gaan's fault, but yeah Pikul's fault more than anyone else's. And today, Namphet totally rocked it. It was time someone beat up Gaew. That girl is way too much -__-

On a random note, I was surfing around facebook today and I guess Thai stars have branched out from the usual Hi5 accounts cuhs I found Son's facebook :D Haha, it's private though and I'm too chicken to add him.

yes, i found his facebook too...lol i don't have a facebook though...i know he use to have a hi5 though...he deleted though...and his myspace...he has one too...lol...y'all should check out his pixs there, he looks so...young!!!! i think he only uses facebook now though so if you wanna befren him, go on facebook.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OMG! i just went in SON's myspace =( too bad he doesn't sign on anymore! He went to high school in Texas!? INTERESTING! whoooO! he must know pretty fluent english <3 AWWWWW! i guess he goes by "Yuke" more ehh =)

iloveson<3

madzyvandy

sarNie Egg
If you have a facebook and join the Thailand Network, you can see his profile :) ( I was being a creeper and did that lol ) He's friends with Aerin and Peung as well. It's quite interesting.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...stars on facebook...oh really, facebook is so winning over myspace...hmm...thinking about it i haven't facebooked in a while...hmm...maybe i should start...as for Son attending hs in tx...darn, why didn't i live in tx...jk...so maybe that's why he's so bad w/ his acting...american stiffness...jk...he's slowly improving...slowly...dude pulled out some good scenes...like the one at the hospital...hmmm...

jakjann

Jakjann

Kaew Lom Pet EPISODE 12
ON AIR: Monday 15. December. 2008
CH 5 - 20.25

Det has no more money to pay debts.
And comes into the house as a thief of the Gitjakorns.
Kaewkao has caught him and hurt him with a gun.Det was injured.
He is hiding in Pikuls room. Kaewkao has followed him and sees his blood in front of the door and thought that pikul do it a job with the thief,together. She goes into the room but Det was already gone.

Kaew Lom Pet Episode 13
ON AIR Tuesday 16 December 2008
CH 5 and TGN(17 December. 08) 20.25

Date of birth of Kaekao and Nampet has Pikul effortless, and bought for Kaewkao a golden earrings,Kaewkao has assumed, but she give it her maid named say. Pikul knew that and she was very sad. but present for Nampet was a old earrings.

KAEW LOM PET EPISODE 14
ON AIR: 17. December. 08 - 20.25 CH5
---------------------------------------------

Sheewin has an urgent schedule in Bangkok and can not attend on a seminar in Patatya. But he knew that Gaan goes with Nampet , he changed the schedule and follows the two quickly. That makes Kaewkao very angry, she calls Chanok quickly and should be prevented.

neena

sarNie Adult
holy!!! we are like stalking son!!! knowing where his myspace and facebook is!!! lol. someone should invite him to sarnworld!! he's knows english i'm sure so tell him to visit sarnworld!!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
you know for some reason I actually wish for Kaew to not kill anyone and become nice and fall in love with the brother. I would really like it if she finally realizes that she's a b@#$%. hahahaha a crazy one too. But yea I'm hoping they make her character learn her mistakes and wrong doing like in the one with Rita and Rome. I would like it if the N'rai learned a lesson like Ae too in that lakorn. It's just too typical for the N'rai to either become crazy, die, or go to jail. Since there is already the younger brother make her end up with him (cuz you know he's cute and kaew's a cute girl too) and their relationship can really build up from there.

Iono i guess i want everybody to have a happy ending. lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Does anyone know the translation to KAEW LOM PETCH? just wondering [;

Anyways here goes my first MV for this lakorn :p I used episode01-09. They had at least one sweet scene in each episode far :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANsjiiI4Qs
oohh! imma check it outs ;]]]

he used to live in Bayton, Texas??? that is FREAKIN amazing! but too bad i don't live in Texas :(((
and a myspace/facebook!!! xx]]]]]
lol

anyways thanks Jakjann for the updates for KLP's next coming up episode!!
lol ;]

hahaha yeah~! somebody should tell Son about Sarnworld!!! x]] that'll be kewl and awesome!! :]]]