Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann

3 Num 3 Mum Tonight

17th Wednesday 2008
CH 5 - 22.20
----------------------------

This Wednesday the boys from 3N3M they clear his stage for new Stars from ´´Kaew Lom Pet´´ and talk about many hot scene in this drama. begin wirh Son - Wiew, about kiss scene of the 2 and Aline the slaps evil actress , talk about of marathon hot scene between her and New, this scene must stopp until 5 takes. And talk about many Fun story. Do not forget it.

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!! i can't wait!!! i wanna see it super bad!!! i want to hear them make fun of son and wiew, i enjoy that. :lol:

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that the new plot is better. The old version made Win look bad - he slept with Kaew a few times then later he even raped Namphon. But it is still too early to tell how EXACT would change the story this time.....
Yeah I remeber that that was just wrong. Glad they changed it in this one.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Exact most likely will disinclude the "R" Scene -.-" LOL because exact like to tease now a days.... there might be a willing who know's ... There are many things different about this one ... like Chinok and Kaew Kao's relationship in Luerd Hong.... Apatsorn had 2 brothers and Pra'ek was an only child -.-"

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Exact most likely will disinclude the "R" Scene -.-" LOL because exact like to tease now a days.... there might be a willing who know's ... There are many things different about this one ... like Chinok and Kaew Kao's relationship in Luerd Hong.... Apatsorn had 2 brothers and Pra'ek was an only child -.-"
so...you mean like...Exact will just do :w-scene-pop-corn: scenes instead of :r-scene-pop-corn: ??
lolx.. :)
interesing. ;)

grr...i can't wait. i already miss Son. :(
lol
just 3 more days :]]]]]] :D :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
so...you mean like...Exact will just do :w-scene-pop-corn: scenes instead of :r-scene-pop-corn: ??
lolx.. :)
interesing. ;)

grr...i can't wait. i already miss Son. :(
lol
just 3 more days :]]]]]] :D :lol:
Not exactly..... Exact Does R scene's sometimes but I haven't seen one from them for the longest.. I haven't seen one since .. like 2005/6 or so -.-" willing scenes I think we see plenty. LOL

roselovesice

Not exactly..... Exact Does R scene's sometimes but I haven't seen one from them for the longest.. I haven't seen one since .. like 2005/6 or so -.-" willing scenes I think we see plenty. LOL

oohh okay..haha gotcha ;]
yeah thats pretty true. i havent seen a r-scene, exact, for a long time.
just always willing...
hahaha which is gewds..i think..lolz.. :lol:;]

roselovesice

hmm..i wonder where miss a is...
she's always in here spamming. lol ..;]

roselovesice

3 Num 3 Mum Tonight

17th Wednesday 2008
CH 5 - 22.20
----------------------------

This Wednesday the boys from 3N3M they clear his stage for new Stars from ´´Kaew Lom Pet´´ and talk about many hot scene in this drama. begin wirh Son - Wiew, about kiss scene of the 2 and Aline the slaps evil actress , talk about of marathon hot scene between her and New, this scene must stopp until 5 takes. And talk about many Fun story. Do not forget it.
so its this coming up wednesday?? interesting! hahahah
i can't wait to see it!! xx]]]

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Nampetch's mom is annoying to the max. Whenever she gets hurt by Kaew I just think it serves her right, no sympathy for her at all. I don't remember the mom in Bee N's version being like this at all was she?

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm...now that i think about it...i wonder if a willing scene will be during the boat scene...lol...now i can't wait!

roselovesice

Nampetch's mom is annoying to the max. Whenever she gets hurt by Kaew I just think it serves her right, no sympathy for her at all. I don't remember the mom in Bee N's version being like this at all was she?
naw..i dont think so..i think the mom in lerd hong was a lot nicer than the one in this one. ^_^

hmm...now that i think about it...i wonder if a willing scene will be during the boat scene...lol...now i can't wait!
hahahahaha let's keep hoping and wait!!
that'll be halirious and awesome!! if it was in the boat. lol :lol:
making me anxious also!!