Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oOOoo thanks for the translation :D

Kaew Lom Pet Episode 13
ON AIR Tuesday 16 December 2008
CH 5 and TGN(17 December. 08) 20.25

Date of birth of Kaekao and Nampet has Pikul effortless, and bought for Kaewkao a golden earrings,Kaewkao has assumed, but she give it her maid named say. Pikul knew that and she was very sad. but present for Nampet was a old earrings.

this was the preview jakjaan gave us ^^

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So like the old version...there was also the bday scene...so there might be a rape scene also if they keep it like old version...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You ladies are welcome...I usually fast forward sometime to Son and Wiew part...since I've already seen the old version a LONG time ago...I'm more interested with the chemistry between Son and Wiew than the actual storyline..LOL

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I saw in the thai newspaper the bed scene is going to air on thursday 18th, cannot wait for it lol
oh really>??? Sweett!! imma jot that down on my planner!! lol
&& aw mann!! they're teasing us~~!!! lol
i mean come on! its a thursday on the 18th!!! aweee!!! x]]]] lol

You ladies are welcome...I usually fast forward sometime to Son and Wiew part...since I've already seen the old version a LONG time ago...I'm more interested with the chemistry between Son and Wiew than the actual storyline..LOL
hahahaha so there with you!!! i only watch their parts~!! lol
cause they da best!
lol
also with the brother. lol he ish so smarrtt! :lol:

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks to everyone for the spoilers and the news! Ahh! Cannot wait for the bed scene!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol i do that too...i would to go son and wiew..but then end up going back and watching the whole thing afterwards :D

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:clap: :spin: Yea!!Thursday will be the best day also because that day is the day that is close to the day that we are going to be going into winter break for around a couple weeks. Yea!! :arrg:

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
can't wait at all no need to not go to school but yes have too.but we could also rewatch lakorns that are my favorites over the winter break if I have nothing to do because it is something that I always do every time that we have breaks in school.

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
I saw in the thai newspaper the bed scene is going to air on thursday 18th, cannot wait for it lol

awww i knew it!!it had to be a thursday..after that bed scene something interesting is about to happen..and then guess watt..we hav to wait until the next week to find out..thats 3 days we hav to wait 3!!..thats a lot ><!